BIG

BIG
BLACK
DIPLOMA

Why are people here so unwilling to accept their new aristocratic class?
Its inevitable. Demographics dictate that black women will, in 30 years time, have control of the country.

Within a decade they will be the sought after educated workers.
Within two decades they will be the new investors and entrepreneurs starting small business.
Within three decades they will be the new success stories, the new upcoming millionaires, and the new faces in senate and politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/06/black-women-now-the-most-educated-group-in-u-s/
upworthy.com/black-women-are-now-americas-most-educated-group
salon.com/2016/06/02/black_women_are_now_the_most_educated_group_in_the_united_states/
good.is/articles/black-women-education
dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/
youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does it say white male instead of white men

Them all enrolling doesn't mean they all graduated

yeah, kinda discredits the post

really makes u think huh

>niggers get paid to go to college
>high enrollment rate
>the very few that graduate do so because of affirmative action and the like

Do they study things other than women's studies and black history?

Just Google it then.

The Root: Black Women Now the Most Educated Group in US
>theroot.com/articles/news/2016/06/black-women-now-the-most-educated-group-in-u-s/

Upworthy: Black women are now America’s most educated group
>upworthy.com/black-women-are-now-americas-most-educated-group

Salon: Black women are now the most educated group in the United States
>salon.com/2016/06/02/black_women_are_now_the_most_educated_group_in_the_united_states/

Good: Black Women Are Now The Most Educated Group In The U.S.
>good.is/articles/black-women-education

Image is too blurry to tell what it says.
I'm guessing it's % of this group that's attending college.
9.7% of 6.5% of the population vs 6.1% of 32% for white male, gee, nigresses are really taking up that affirmative action by storm

Why's it say white male and not white men?

Probably just a troll image

>Black women get into college thanks to affirmative action
>Black women take shitty courses like African Studies, Communications, and nursing assistants
>This makes them educated

>white
>men
pick one

Nigger nobody here is giving Salon clicks nor any of their ilk

>Salon
>Upworthy
You may as well cite the Onion

They go to community colleges and study African poetry.

/thread

They are mostly citing Independent, which is citing National Center for Education Statistics.

You're assuming pretty hard here tyrone

>Sweden

Imagine how many billions White male taxpayers waste so that fat 80 IQ sheboons can get into college and drop out 6 months later. Why aren't Americans mad about this?

>Male students are about twice as likely as female students to enter STEM fields; among both men and women, about 40% of those who enter these fields complete a credential and about a quarter earn a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field.

> About twice as many Asian as white, black, or Hispanic students enter STEM fields. Completion rates are lowest for black and Hispanic students, with only 16% of those in each of these groups who enter STEM fields earning bachelor’s degrees in these fields, compared to about 30% of the Asian and white students who enter these fields.

We wuz scientist and inventors muh nigguh

what is affirmative action?...

When you consider the demographic shifts that are already happening in america, that picture is downright terrifying.
How the fuck is America going to pay for all that welfare if hispanics are 50% of the population, instead of 30% or whatever they are now?

Odd that it says College enrollment, and not college graduation

USA has a good distribution of population among the different age groups.
They have youngsters who will replace the retired people.

Europe, Russia, Japan and China will face this problem, not the USA.

Ignoring the affirmative action meme, what's the retention rate? Any retard can get into a college.

Something tells me they have one of the higher dropout rates.

Just a hunch.

>pic related

>Enrollment
What about graduation rate?

it's not good, they get in so the schools can check their racist quota box then don't hack it, another by product of affirmative action

>asian men
>hispanic men
>black men
>white MALE

It's not even a slip, the left doesn't think of you as human.

Paying money for meme tier college education should be considered stupidity, not something to be proud of

It's discrimination on the basis of race and/or gender.

I know it was rhetorical

actually the pyramid could be hollow and balls superglued to each other

That'd make it 25 balls.

Now will they stop bitching?

In America whites pay a disproportionate amount of the taxes while minorities receive a disproportionate amount of government benefits. What happens when there aren't enough whites to pay for the benefits minorities receive? We know from long experience that minorities won't suddenly start working harder.

These nigger women largely have Mickey Mouse degrees. Many of them will continue to reap the benefits of our generous welfare system by placing themselves in government jobs doing "social work."

I know but people need to start saying it. Affirmative action is discrimination. It's racist and it's sexist.

Liberals especially need to hear that.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/

FAKE NEWS

Oops, responded to the wrong post. The above was meant for you.

>WHITE MALE

I can see it now
>I majored in black oppression and gender oppression studies so I know all about how that white racism keeps the black person down
>if you refuse to hire me you are invalidating me/my 4 year degree
>are you invalidating me?
>y-you're hired

>enrollment

impossibru senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc

they have 2 types of "degrees"

1) everest/pheonix/for profit 9 month classes where they become a note taker for somebody who went to an actual 2 year community college

2) social work or we wuz kangz studies

then they go and have 3 kids by tyrone, jamal, and marcus

Kek, affirmative government actions are really a cancer in education. Here in Brazil the "studies of gender" advance in the universities, and the result is this pic.
Also, during the first years of elementary school students CAN NOT be disapproved, we call this "automatic approval". That's why public school students here do not know how to solve simple problems.

25?

No, 30.

at the bottom 4 rows of 4 balls each
on top of them 3 rows of 3 balls each
on top of those 2 rows of 2 balls each
and at the very top a single ball

16+9+4+1 = 30

i see 16 balls

Math answer: 30
Trick question answer: 16

Correct.

Wrong

Did you count the ones underneath and inside?

You see 16 circles, not 16 balls.

Underestimating american stupidity and thinking its a trick question. In reality, its an honest question, and most people fail it.

Black women go to college to get the pieces of paper required for promotions and pay rises at their government jobs. They're still only doing work a computer could do, if it needed doing at all.

If they're so smart, maybe they should think about why not even their own menfolk will marry them.

#blackprivilege
>#blackprivilege
#blackprivilege
>#blackprivilege
#blackprivilege
>#blackprivilege
#blackprivilege
>#blackprivilege
#blackprivilege
>#blackprivilege
#blackprivilege
>#blackprivilege

2^2
3^2
4^2

so

1+4+9+16 is 30

Yet can't make it through high school

>Highest Enrollment
>*Among highschool graduates

Yea, so 90% of them drop out of highschool to collect gibs and the 10% who actually want to make something of their lives get a free ride and go to college. Big accomplishment.

Affirmative action babbies. They should be so proud.

This. The fact that niggers think they've accomplished anything here is hilarious.

>enrollment
>among high school graduates
>no mention of percentage actually finishing their studies
ayyy