He's more mad about his friends being caught than them committing treason, lol

He's more mad about his friends being caught than them committing treason, lol.

No that's not the real story you fucking moron. Also, your ass is getting impeached

Fpbp

These are some weak troll attempts.

Suck Brock's dick lately, nerd?

Sage

Getting pissy, I see

How is having a phone call a treason? We are not at Cold War mate.

>Treason
There's no evidence of that
A

>treason
[citation needed]

Fake news. Fuck off leftist shill.

>this is newsworthy

give citation for Hilldog's treason then

HE SPEAKS

PRAISE BE!

Can any one else feel the rage suddenly building on the Right? Has Trump orchestrated this with Flynn's resignation? Are the left about to be crushed in a bloody massacre?

I feel this is all about to get very dark. All that happened before Flynn's resignation was passable and easily dusted off as the bitter sore losers crying with so much butthurt, but this has crossed a line.

Gloves are off, the Right is about to rise.

What would you guys post if you hacked his account? I'd post:

Former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't this guy get a hold of the nuclear codes!

I HAVE FAITH IN POTUS AND WILL NOT BE DECEIVED BY PSYOPS

what kind of low quality shilling is this?

We are

>Can any one else feel the rage suddenly building on the Right? Has Trump orchestrated this with Flynn's resignation? Are the left about to be crushed in a bloody massacre?

Ahahahaha, keep feeding your delusions. What's building is your inability to handle being mocked, criticized and every single one of your moves being torn to pieces, with their failings pointed out.

And it hasn't even been a month.

II'm fairly neutral in all this, I would have swayed towards Trump in a purely never hillary sense. I do have an uncanny ability to sense underlying threats and predict uprisings though.

I suddenly feel the tables have turned and the elation felt from the election victory has subsided. The left will need to wind back their efforts or I predict mass conflicts, many bloody and brutal incidents. Be warned.

And you're moar mad about being a Mongolian Raep babby.

Lol SAGE fuck off Commie

Ride your pony back to Hunlad you Red Chinese Dog.

Haha this delusion is almost heartbreaking. The left are the ones mobilising not the right who are without expirence or friends.

You fpbp'd yourself? What a cocksucking faggot you are, leaf.
How much you getting paid per post?

They didn't commit treason. Oh vey!

Impeach that oranged faced cheeto monster now!

>conspiring with a foreign nation isn't treason, because a guy I like did it!

You obviously don't know how things work shill, so go ask your Jewish masters to lower your shekel pay for a job badly done

The Logan act is being misapplied and The Democrats won't press this. Both sides will step back from this a little bit nervous.

>The left are the ones mobilising

except of course the military, cops and gun owners are on the right....

good luck libshits

>Treason
Care to define treason? I'm sure someone as educated as yourself can.

>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
>The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

New tweet! He's still butthurt over being caught.

>treason
Do you have two Witnesses of the same overt act?
If not, please don't use this term so lightly.

The deep state is exposed!!! KILL THE BEAST!!!!!!

I have to start doing this. It triggers the Sup Forumstards.

Thanks based leaf for giving me knew trolling ideas.

No they're not. It's almost a 50/50 split.

Nope, real tweet.

I think he did that to get a response from triggered trumpbitches

fpbp

OMGEEZ HE WANTS DIFFERENT TOWELS? IM LITERALLY SHAKING! THIS IS LITERALLY HITLER OMFG SOMEBODY FIX THIS NOW!

Why are liberals so retarded? Poison in the water supply?

Just a perfect little tidbit to illustrate the world of extreme pampering this particular champion of the common people happens to come from :)

But hey, he'll totally save all those whitetrash with no marketable skills living in bumfucknowhere! He cares about them, he has said so!