Despite ShareBlue being audited they still flood the board completely unaware of the shit storm about to be released on...

Despite ShareBlue being audited they still flood the board completely unaware of the shit storm about to be released on David Brock.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
youtu.be/nV8M3DvQOvI
sys.Sup
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
m.imgur.com/account/alanowhere/albums
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA
youtube.com/watch?v=-mlphr6fYeU
youtube.com/watch?v=i4RNVWoexFk
youtube.com/watch?v=-mlphr6fYeU),
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
youtube.com/watch?v=UliK8qOgmFE
youtube.com/watch?v=sYyZX3UW8Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain yourself

Who is David Brock? I've heard the name. Wasnt he the guy who started CTR and the Dems said not to help because they are only hurting them? I also heard he was an ex boyfriend of James Alefantis, but I don't know who that is.

You're on the right track. And James Alefantis = Pizzagate. Basically Brock's got $40million to blow, training a team of internet shills to discredit Trump, promote their liberal agenda, and make a bunch of shitty threads to keep Sup Forums in argumentative circle jerks to prevent us from banding together and investigating/memeing important things.

i wonder where the line will be drawn on what is legal for private sector intelligence.
does america want stratfor and ctr / Brock's companies to function as "journalists"?
are these companies working inward on usa citizens or outward toward the world?
is the government sidestepping laws by asking private sector to psyop citizens?

are these public traded wall st companies that disclose all their actions to share holders?

has pol been flooded since the election by none other than authentic 12 yr olds ?

Listen these shills know what is coming and no amount of shilling or sliding of threads is going to help.

As we saw with Hillary Clinton's former senior advisor Philippe Reines tweet about pizzagate and COMET ping pong to now former national security advisor Michael Flynn the pressure is starting to be unbearable.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

youtu.be/nV8M3DvQOvI

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FHhau8vILNTU

What is coming?

KEK

David Brock is getting done for Money Laundering and possibly roped up in the RICO case coming down the pike soon.

> David Brock operates over a dozen pro-Clinton organizations from his office in Washington DC.

>Uncovered records expose a constant flow of money between his organizations.

> Brock’s unregistered Professional Solicitor, the ****( Bonner Group )***, receives a 12.5% cut every time money is moved.

There’s a reason why David Brock chooses to house an unregistered Professional Solicitor in his office to raise money for his conglomerate of Super PACs and non-profits.

Professional Solicitors are required to disclose their active solicitation contracts. Brock wants his unregistered solicitor, the Bonner Group, to keep their client list hidden for a very specific reason.

DAVID BROCK IS LAUNDERING MONEY

SPAM this info please. It's all legitimate.

Fuck that coked up, constantly sweating pedo faggot & his paid goon squad of liars.

Sounds like the pieces are fitting

True story ey? Plz post pic inside your "Drumpf BTFO" Workplace

No. Don't post records like that. Post the URL to the .GOV

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Worlds largest pizzagate picture database. It is rapidly growing.
m.imgur.com/account/alanowhere/albums

Want to add pictures? Email me them please

[email protected]

Consecutive life sentences

bumpo

You're mentally hill if you believe there are people paid to troll Sup Forums.

There are people who are paid to troll this site and every other major site on the Internet. Are you new here?

CTR/Shareblue/Shills been somewhat successful lately flooding Sup Forums with topics that focus on human opinions instead of actual politics.

Opinions are fun so people are biting.
Threads regarding the deep state gets flooded out to the archive.

>shitty threads to keep Sup Forums in argumentative circle jerks to prevent us from banding together and investigating

Little did they know this was Sup Forums by default.

And if more threads could be active it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Everything that makes people think, exercises their brain and many of them will one day be able to think for themselves.
Well, "many" might be a vague definition.

You must go back.
Or stop larping so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA

the siivagunner arg, like all arg's are grooming video made by pedos.
they lure kids in with a online scavenger hunt, and then direct them to darkweb type video, such as worldcorp banned videos, which feature a podesta like voice.
the arg designers teaches tricks from the dark web, to decode each part of the ARG to move to the next goal. One of the main tricks ARG tech the kids they groom is steganography, look at the ARG explanations of siivagunners, calliou, stenography is to lead the kids playing ARG to thier next destination, which eventually leads to dark web type videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-mlphr6fYeU
siivafunners ARG channel came from SRA grooming channel
timmyturnersdad

youtube.com/watch?v=i4RNVWoexFk

take note that Alefantis' profile pick on instagram in of Antonius the ancient pedofile
Well Siivagunner ARG (who make the podesta video calliou etc though worldcorp) also has the same statue of Antonius as his pic
cohencidence?????/

If you see a CTR/Crew/whatever shill:

Accuse them of posting digusting perverted images.

Example:

>Stop posting that shit you fucking pedo
>Stop posting those perverted images
>etc

It works to silence them. Tests conducted this weekend prove it is effective.

>keep Sup Forums in argumentative circle jerks to prevent us from banding together and investigating/memeing important things.
Obviously.

They don't even try to hide it. "Correct The Record" Do you see the irony? They post completely bullshit all over the internet and WE are the ones who have to "correct" it.

And it's NEVER anything useful that could redpill normies. It's always just bullshit Sup Forums has figured out for years and years. Basic babies-first redpills to distract us from the NEXT levels of sight and understanding.

Stop being a Share Blue fagget.

Stop posting shit you fucking disgusting pedo.

Connection between Alefantis and the producer of the worldcorp ARG siilvagunner.

Note that Alefantis used a statue of Antonius, who is seen as a symbol of ancient pedofilia, as his profile pic, for his now infamous instagram Jimmy Comet(CPP's instagram)

In the history of the Siivagunner ARG (youtube.com/watch?v=-mlphr6fYeU), you can see that Siivagunner has used a picture of the statue of Antinous as well, (coencidence again??)when the channel was called "Gilvasunner"
the siivagunner channels have had to change names multiple times because of youtube strikes.

the worldcorp video featured by Siivagunner(who used the same statue of Antonius that Alefantis does)has an audio track which sounds like a man(possibly podesta) screaming at a child "whos your daddy" which has sexual connotations, so it is safe to say that the video Siivagunner features in their ARG has pedo-overtones,(ARG's are targeted at kids as internet scavenger hunts)
also the child in the video is screaming in way that seems to indicate distress much like this video from outside of comet ping pong: youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
the entire point of using the Antonius statue as Siivagunner(Gilvasunner) profile pic is to send the same message to other pedos, that Alefantis did when he chose to use that same statue to pedophilia.

everyone is saying podesta is in that worldcorp, video, knowing what you now know, that is not surprising since Podesta is friends with Alefantis.

if shareblue gets organized then i want more info we on pol can coordinate strategy without fear of violating a law

>It works to silence them. Tests conducted this weekend prove it is effective.

Tested on facebook or something?
Doubt it would work here and if they stopped it was probably because their posts are "fire and forget". They never bother to read replies. They only get paid to *post* after all.

why was this so easy to discover?
like everything in pizzagate the clues are left intentionally by the players, because they designed their posts to trigger right wingers, just enough to read the tea leaves, but not enough to expose them fully leading to prosecution(or maybe they went to far and will suffer fate?))

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

kyd pervert

Nice pasta

kinda pathetic really. but honestly, we can't let shareblue get a hold of the anime codes.

get a life and a better job

>mentally hill
What did he mean by this?

>be disappointed.
Proved to not working.

But might work on FB according to FUD mentality.

Freudian slip, hillary has her own skippy she goes into

>There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
>An actual expert here to share his wisdom.
Please explain:
We know billionaires willingly risk the most important asset (trust) of a mega-dollar brand (CNN) in order to spread Fake News and propaganda. (Reducing the value of that brand with millions of dollar for years to come.)
Why wouldn't they invest money in trying to destroy the source to the most efficient opposition to their agenda? That is also completely free from risk.

If companies can fill movies with Product Placement, why can't they put their "Product" in threads on the Internet?

that ain't bill

UK shill doesn't want to share its knowledge. How sad.

Stop replying to copypasta newfag

>that pic
meingott.jpg

LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL
>LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL
LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL
>LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL

I'M THE MAMBABAJAMBA!

I'M THE NAMBLA-PAJAMBLA!

I'VE GOT NAMBLA PAJAMAS!

Correct The Record = You are correcting the record when they lie
Share Blue = They are sharing bluepills.

There is an irony to everything they do. Remember: All the world is a stage.

ben fischbein

WE ARE THE ALPHA SHILLS CTR

THIS IS OUR DOMAIN

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE??????

left wingers during slut walks, look just like the ruling elite in hunger games
Brock, has the dirt on everyone around comet including podesta, he is the puppetmaster political shapeshipter, he used to be republican, soon he will dance on the table of comet ping pong no more, and testify against podesta, if podesta doesn't comply then brock will have to supply more leaks
they have general flynn, we have triple double agent brock

the more they do and don't get caught for their "art" the more shocking their art must become to keep them aroused, they thought hotard was ironic, not so ironic anymore, more like demonic

Think op means this

this is left cover for triple agent brock, the left hates him now because of losing the election,

Nerd Virgins

Bump

>hotard
what's that?

>actual evidence that there are shills paid to post on "social media and forums"
>Democrats declare war on Pepe the frog and the Alt-Right
>somehow don't think they would shill on the forum where Pepe and the Alt-Right come from

>comes right from their own memos

hotard is what alefantis hastagged a instagram of a his "goddaughter" its a portmanteau, of whore and retard.
really grinds the almonds

i'm only here because of hillary's speech
youtube.com/watch?v=sYyZX3UW8Qc
i had heard of Sup Forums, thought it was some old school website or something, now I'm exposing the perps with memes!
thanks hillary

Wait ill i cash this nigger outside

Nice marketing tactic. Deny and insult works well on herd thinkers. Not very well on this lot. By the way, I know all your marketing tricks and Im not paid .02 a post. So here is one back. Is this really the life you wanted when you were a kid? Why not go back to college and get a job helping animals? We desperately need good vetrinarians and it would do alot more good than fighting autists online.

Thanks, screencapped for /r/tinfoil

>people unironically believe that most anti-trump posts are from paid shitposters and not just lazy trolls

Dont you have cat pictures to upvote?

Was it CIA, FBI or NSA who had made an investigation into Sup Forums memes?

((()))
Do you really think that, in the age of the internet, shills are going to go after all forms of media but the internet?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHYTE PEEPUL

This post was paid for by subway.

GET IN HERE
GET IN HEREGET IN HERE
GET IN HEREGET IN HERE
GET IN HEREGET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>unironically believing in 4chans importance

Fuck my face hurts from laughing

You're not even wrong, kek

>somehow don't think they would shill on the forum where Pepe and the Alt-Right come from

That last premise is your issue though. I know you're just gonna cry shill, but after you calm down think about what i'm saying.

The claim that you are making is true, paid shills do shitpost on Sup Forums. Another true claim is that there are people on Sup Forums who use proxies to post from less common countries to use their flag

What isn't true is that everyone using a rare flag is on a proxy. Similarly what isn't true is that every post which is anti-trump/anti-pol/etc is a post by a paid shill.

While that example speaks nothing to the degree of occurence in either case. Proving that paid shills exist, doesn't imply that a post is being made by a paid shill. This is Sup Forums, a lot of us just come here to blow off steam and russle people's jimmies for fun.

None of you have any idea who is actually being paid to shill and who is just trolling you, because a lot of you seem to have autism or extreme paranoia and cannot into social intuition as a result

It's a high form of entertainment

Nah i was jk, I don't use reddt, not even sure if that's a real sub or not

>high form of entertainment
>claims it is Sup Forums who is the socially maladjusted
Nigga u wot

If I was going to pay $40M for professional trolls I'd damn well hope they'd hit the third or fourth largest forum and largest unregistered forum on the internet.

Nice pasta faggot
Might work if we didn't already confirm CTR was here during the election and dox a fuck ton of them

All white bitches. Everytime.

found a nerd virgin

>Mentally Hill

Every country with "democratic" in their name is a communist dictatorship.
The party that uses superdelegates to override the popular vote is called the Democratic party.
Antifa is blatantly fascist.