Single mom dresses as dad to attend ‘Dads and Doughnuts Day’

fox9.com/most-popular/234977818-story

CarSoup.comContestsTV ListingsContact UsAbout UsNews teamJobsThe Jason ShowMy29Dr. Oz

© Copyright 2000 - 2016 Fox Television Stations, LLC.All Rights Reserved.

Privacy PolicyTerms of ServiceAd ChoicesPublic File

Single mom dresses as man for 'dads and doughnuts' at son's school

POSTED:FEB 10 2017 05:26AM CST

UPDATED:FEB 10 2017 02:25PM CST

A Utah mother's Facebook post about going above and beyond for herson

ADVERTISEMENT

is going viral.

Whitney Kittrell, of St. George, said when she became a single mother more than three years ago, she made a promise with herself to do anything she could to give herkidsa normal life, even if it meant going out of her comfort zone.

Top fox9.com Searches

Jason Show Tickets
by Taboola

Sponsored Links

Ad Content

More than 250,000 Canadian Businesses Are Using PayPalPaypal

13 New Cars To AvoidForbes

Selling Online? Add PayPal To Your Existing CheckoutPaypal

10 Signs You're Interviewing at a Toxic WorkplaceForbes

"We have accomplished a lot," Kittrell said.

Some of those accomplishments include trips alone, teaching her son how toplaycatch and killing bugs with "minimal" screaming.

"But when my kindergartnercame home with a paper saying that they were having 'dadsand doughnuts' my heart kinda sank," she said. I finally sat him down and asked him if he wanted to ask his grandpa to go."

Her son said "no."

"He just smiled and said, 'No. I want you to go. You're my mom anddad,'" Kittrell said onFacebook.

Wednesday morning, Kittrellput on her best "dadoutfit," painted on some facial hair and went to breakfast with her son.

"I was so embarrassed, but I couldn't help but smile when he introduced me to his little friends saying 'this is my mom... she's my dad too so I brought her!'"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OP

What a terrible thread.

I can't wait until America invades you assbags.

Couldn't get angry at that

burn the coal

Came here to hear an uplifting story about a mothers love and got a leaf post.
>mfw

White women crave brown dick so much that they're willing to live out their rest of their lives as men just to be brown bred

Jesus Christ what an abortion of a post

She needs to man up.

Oh wait....

burn -insert euphemism for nonwhite male here-, pay toll.

thats so cute

I think it's actually kind of sweet. Bittersweet though seeing as the kid is mongrel and the mum's stupidity and degeneracy means the kid will grow up without a dad and become a beta cuck/psycho

Honestly this is kind of cute. It's not out of degeneracy, but out of love for her son.

There is no reason why she couldn't just come as his mother though instead of "his father", what a dumbass.

she should have worn blackface as well for the sake of authenticity

Fucking hell learn how to copy and paste m8

Huh....

What the fuck is wrong with canadians

Here is a list of acceptable reasons for a single mother to exist: her husband died

Everything else is degenerate.

Made me laugh senpai. Made me laugh.

>single mothers

>not about her? well fuck that she's making it so!

Relabel it to " mother wears disguise to avoid immigration raid while picking up trans daughter"

>brown kid

kek

that's just funny. no weird political statements there

I'm laughing so hard at this fucking abortion of a post

Holy hell

facepalm.exe

coalburner whore with brown kid

Godamn I am sick of these coalburner fucking whores. If this was 1980 she would be ashamed to advertise her shame

She's just trying to look adorable and be an attention whore by posting it on facebook. That's the reason she's doing it.

That's actually kind of cute but i still feel sorry for that kid that he has to be raised in a single parent household.

dads are a social construct

Cute girls in mens' clothes is muy bueno t b h

>single white mom
>brown bastard
i laugh everytiem

This is cute.

she didnt even put any effort into it, she scribbled some sharpie on her face.

This. If she really cared about her spawn having a normal upbringing with both parents then she wouldn't have had a child with a coon in the first place.

what a slut

TACO'D

The kid is a shitskin, Dad is missing. Stay classy minorities.