Berkeley Schoolteacher Yvette Falarca Openly Calls For Violence

>neo-nazi headhunter, yvette felarca, has been reinstated as chief cultural marxist propagandist at some mixed race children indoctrination facility
berkeleyside.com/2016/11/02/yvette-felarca-to-return-to-berkeley-classroom-today/
>yvette is a member of BAMN which stands for By Any Means Necessary
>BAMN is labeled as a terrorist group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
>she is known for putting twp (traditional workers party) members in the grave during the sacramento race war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Youth_Network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
>here we see yvette killing a neo nazi with her bare hands
youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M
>here is her giving a statement after the war
youtube.com/watch?v=V2dd1YoDULg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVYKG49rgto
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtube.com/watch?v=WEoGRHfiplU
freespeechdebate.com/en/case/the-brandenburg-test-for-incitement-to-violence/
berkeleyschools.net/uploads/images/king02.jpg
berkeleyschools.net/schools/middle-schools/king-middle/
youtube.com/watch?v=S5B9XwFY24g
berkeleyschools.net/directory/#middle
hotair.com/archives/2017/02/14/berkeley-activist-no-fascists-dont-have-a-right-to-speak-in-public/?utm_content=bufferb8d9f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this year yvette masterminded the berkeley chimpout
>total victory for yvette
>tucker carlson, cuck boy as he is now known after yvette trashed him, had an interview with her
youtube.com/watch?v=KVYKG49rgto
>some samurai wigger made a video about based yvette
>he's doing the "are you kidding me?" face every 5 seconds. he just can't aceept the fact that yvette is practically invincible

>someone made this. i dunno what this is but whatever.
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

youtube.com/watch?v=WEoGRHfiplU

i forgot to post the link to the samurai kid's video.
here it is.

nobody is going to reply to you. they are too scared. they're hugging their drumpf hats as they hide under their beds

Wait...
Isn't that Yvette "The Hammer of the Whites" Felarca?

>Berkley Schoolteacher

Thought she was middle school teacher?

damn right she is.
look at how the police side with yvette. together removing nazi scum of the streets.

>scared of a decrepit old asian woman.
>wine about people in your movement getting attacked
what's wrong alt right? I thought you were supposed to be the edgy punk rockers of this generation? pick up some bricks and fight back.

those days are over

This is proof that it's not asian women that attracts weebs so much, but asian culture. Asian women who grew up in the west are just as bad, if not worse, than the others. Modern (not traditional) western culture is poison.

Debate is meaningless. Only action matters. If you have a political view, it can only be advanced through violence and intimidation.

Fight or shut up and stop whining.

>Openly Calls For Violence

Yup, that's illegal.

>freespeechdebate.com/en/case/the-brandenburg-test-for-incitement-to-violence/

Not much is illegal here in terms of free speech (as well it shouldn't be) but if you're actively telling people to go out and hurt others, and it is "likely and imminent" then you're getting shut down.

Feel free to try to continue doing this, but with the law on our side comes the support of law enforcement, which are legally allowed to fucking kill you, and will do so should you assault them like you assault normal citizens.

It doesn't have to be advanced through violence and intimidation. I have nevere threatened or committed violence against anyone, and lo and behold, Yvette Felarca's firing from her teaching position and eventual trial will destroy the horrible classist institution of affirmative action.

I wish the anarchy they want so bad would come
This bitch would have her arms and legs amputated before she's chained up in some rape slave den

she was suspended after the Sacramento race battle.
she was reinstated a few weeks afterwards.
it was like in that game, need for speed, the heat was to high so she had to hide for a moment or two.

>Small asian woman shoving her butt into his crotch and try to punch him in the gut.
I need to start going to political protests.

>Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School
>510//644//6280
>Janet Levenson, Principal
>Agatha Greeley, School Admin Assistant II
>David Gold, Vice Principal
>Javier Mendieta, Vice Principal
>Leslie Stenger, Vice Principa
>berkeleyschools.net/uploads/images/king02.jpg

Call and complain. This is disgusting that she's allowed to teach our children.

So much for based Asians. Most gooks are anti white cowards

>freespeechdebate.com/en/case/the-brandenburg-test-for-incitement-to-violence/

This post is a crime. Reporting you to the FBI.

>berkeleyschools.net/schools/middle-schools/king-middle/

*Corrected

>Small asian woman shoving her butt into his crotch

What happens next will shock you!

>When South American shit skins start wrecking up the place.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5B9XwFY24g

you faggots gonna do anything about it?

I want her to teach my children.
And by children I mean sperm.
And by teach I mean take.

>In response to the monitoring of BAMN and other non-violent groups, the Executive Director of Michigan's ACLU Kary Moss said that the FBI "posed a 'threat to legitimate dissent.'"[19]

I always knew the ACLU was a bunch of left-wing jews but this is just so blatant. They say it's the FBI's fault for monitoring this fucking violent protest group, despite they themselves openly calling for violence.

Fuck the ACLU

>yfw you will never have a dungeon of pregnant nonmobile milk slave amputees

“I promise you, you will not get away with this,” Felarca told members of the school board.

Someone d9xx this cunt already

She needs to go down and hard

lel, nice try

so, nothing at all, then
good job let her keep indoctrinating your kids and bluepilling normies with her narrative

What the fuck is that picture? It's nightmare fuel.

>N-nazi's w-watch out.

>She needs to go down and hard
the only people going down and hard are nazi scum after yvette smashes their heads against the pavement.

all this salt, lmao.

Srsly?
This subversive cunt, screaming "FUCK THE POLICE" over and over and over into a megaphone and inciting the violence and arson we recently witnessed at Berkley?

A teacher? Of children? In this country?
Bitch should be in jail.

California, fix your dam and fix this too.

Martin Luther King Middle School 510//644//6280
1781 Rose Street 94703 Fax: 510//644//8783
Janet Levenson, Principal
Agatha Greeley, School Admin Assistant II
David Gold, Vice Principal 510//644//6284
Javier Mendieta, Vice Principal 510//644//6413
Leslie Stenger, Vice Principal 510//644//6389
Cynthia Dimon, Counselor 510//644//2873
Anthony Santangelo, Counselor 510//644//8534
Amy Spector, Counselor 510//644//6102

berkeleyschools.net/directory/#middle

Voice your opinion until she's gone. Stop complaining on the internet and try actually doing something Sup Forums.

jesus christ american ''''right wingers'''''' are an absolute fucking joke, imagine being utterly BTFO by a 5 foot asian woman and a few beta orbiters

absolute state of these limp wristed yanky faggots lmao, go to your nearest fucking boxing gym and learn to fight.. you absolute fucking embarrassments

lol Careful what you wish for.

Why are the cops doing nothing while a man is forcibly being pushed down the street by 3 or 4 people and punched by the woman? Why do they just look at him until he actually gets knocked down?

If that pictures scares you, it means you were abused as a child.

I'm so very sorry.

Gavin McInnes noted out in a video that a lot of these antifa kids tend to be the kids of college professors. There is definetely some truth in that

>Berkeley activist: No, “fascists” don’t have a right to speak in public

ha ha ha, she took a shit on your constitution.
>muh amendment
hotair.com/archives/2017/02/14/berkeley-activist-no-fascists-dont-have-a-right-to-speak-in-public/?utm_content=bufferb8d9f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

thats a picture of my face user. Do you like it? Its new. Just got it.

>maybe if I reply on my mobile connection nobody will notice

She learned it by watching you.

>left wing thugs curb stomping

I wish those faggots would come to Texas and try that shit. They'd get the proper beat down they deserve.

Yep.
She's a terrorist.
She has become the very thing she fights against.
Is it just me, or do you think that she so desperately wants to confront a REAL white supremacist that she purposefully paints a target on her back to entice some neo-nazi idiot so she can fulfill her SJW fantasy of being beat down (preferably on camera) just so she can prove "See? I was RIGHT! They do hate minorities!"

So how many people got arrested here? None, right?

Here's to conservatives shutting her school down with protests over her employment!!!!!

I've been noticing that black and white scarf on a lot of these rioters. Is it a symbol among them?

that is correct.
the police side with people like yvette.
they will inflict pain on you if you dare say anything that contradicts the multi racial agenda.
amurca is a police terror state.

It's widely accepted that conservatives rarely protest because they're the law abiding types. Leftists, on the other hand (no pun intended) are void of reason and consequences of their action, often times addicted to drugs, not to mention paid to protest anyways.

This looks to be some cnn tier staged fake news.
Look at those weak kicks to the legs and feet...
Stomps that miss the target...

You know, when she popped up in a thread yesterday it didn't take long for someone like you to come along. But he tried inciting us to violence. What's wrong shill? Worried we managed to pick out one of your key players?

I suggest everyone read up on BAMN. Also RWL. Yvette is a long time player in the "progressive" community. We're talking about decades. This bitch is CONNECTED. Local police won't touch her. It'll be almost impossible to target her employment status - it's been done before and she got her commie dogs to threaten the school board with violence until they let her teach again.

At this point the only plan of action I see is what Sup Forums does arguably best, digging into leads and making noise. Of course, if anyone has other ideas please post them.

Ignore calls to violence. These fucks WANT you to stoop to their level. Violence and intimidation are the works of stupid niggers. Don't be a stupid nigger, Sup Forums. Be a crafty kike, instead.

Pedos strike back.

The protesters probably don't know this but it's a Palestinian thing.

The names are known

Fuck off shills

The harder you cry the more we know we are winning.

You beat up a few protestors.

We elect presidents and make your party obsolete.

Sage in all fields

>Debate is meaningless. Only action matters. If you have a political view, it can only be advanced through violence and intimidation.

This is literally what the left believes, as evidenced by their actions. Of course it's important to simultaneously call any response by your victims evidence of their extremism.

As usual. The left are nearly always the ones to initiate political violence.

"A fascist is someone who is organizing a mass movement that is attacking women, immigrants, black people, other minority groups in a movement of genocide. That's what a fascist is."

Your edgy jap goddess is too stupid to teach. She doesn't know what a fascist is, not even by any stretch of the imagination.

lel, your country is the breeding ground for censorship, islam, state sponsored social control and the ultimate shitplace from any angle you look at it..

BAMN

They were ordered to hold a perimeter around the park where the fights were going. A few seconds after the Webm ends, the cops rush in and save the guy, and take down some Antifa with them

I was just wondering if there was a soros type sugar daddy for the right that would underwrite an army of protestors.

tfw Joe McCarthy was right all along.

>beat down

If they are lucky. My bet is they would be ventilated. At least off a college campus.

you got me

This is what a fascist in the current year looks like.

THE COPS ARE IN ON IT
>The FBI acknowledged in the report that the Michigan State Police had information that BAMN has been peaceful in the past.

youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s

the do nothing on purpose until the nazi gets hit a dozen times.
now that;s what i call a boot party.

Thanks for posting that. These scum need to be looked into.

How is this bitch not in jail? USA is cucked as fuck. Just saw her interview with Tucker earlier today and was shocked to learn she was a middle school teacher.

usa is dying the death of a thousand liberal cuts
they can't even keep monsters like this away from their children
no one has guts to protect their values
rioters in streets always unchallenged, media protects them
always emboldening
meanwhile conservatives hide in basement and say "someday we'll punish them, when we get mad enough" but always they hide and do nothing
now their leader's allies are being taken out one by one by traitors who rule from behind
end is coming soon

>also an immigrant
>demanding justice

Don't you have some chocolate to make faggot?
Or some slave ships to underwrite?
Or some African countries to exploit?

I know you're really a US left wing faggot hiding behind a proxy though ...

>California

We conceded the state long ago.

I feel like a civil war is eminent but I feel like I'm exaggerating

>Milo is a homophobe

they don't even give a shit about reality, I don't know how much longer I can live in this post-truth world they've created

Nobody takes these people seriously, we set them up in positions where they feel powerful but can't really affect change or do much. It's a means of pacifying them through the illusion of freedom and power, meanwhile conservatives are getting shit done behind the scenes and making $ while people like Yvette yell about Nazi's. It's the truth.

The news that foreigners get is all the crazy shit in extremely liberal states. It's like if someone visited America and only visited Jew York or Los Angeles. You would think you visited or knew about America but you would only know an extremely small pocket of shit.

Most Americans even think California is strange as fuck.

Fuck off Vee

Pssst, hey, japkid, wanna buy some California off off our hands? We take Silicon Valley and SpaceX with us, though

i don't know if you've seen a population density map in the last 50 years, cletus, but most of america lives in the cuximity of large urban centers.

rural areas are deserted as fuck

It became a hip thing to wear. See

Which state are you from? I get what you're trying to say media always shows bad things in my country as well. How many % of Americans do you think are brainwashed by the media into becoming libtards

> How many % of Americans do you think are brainwashed by the media into becoming libtards

Just check a map on who voted for Hillary. Highly populated areas such as Los Angeles and New York makes out most of the liberal neocommie hive mind.

Why is America so good at ruining Asian women? Asian women who are westernized always end up becoming psychotic cunts.

>Martin Luther King Middle School 510//644//62801781 Rose Street 94703 Fax: 510//644//8783Janet Levenson, Principal Agatha Greeley, School Admin Assistant II David Gold, Vice Principal 510//644//6284Javier Mendieta, Vice Principal 510//644//6413Leslie Stenger, Vice Principal 510//644//6389Cynthia Dimon, Counselor 510//644//2873Anthony Santangelo, Counselor 510//644//8534Amy Spector, Counselor 510//644//6102berkeleyschools.net/directory/#middle

not just to these people find the School board as they are usually elected official
get the congressmen and senator for that district in the hot seat

Tie her to as many politicians as possible so they start distancing themselves from her
Find any ties she has to any other organizations who might be paying her to incite violence

tu sigur ai votat nicusor dan

"Keffiyeh"? So it's a Palestinian terrorist thing, but they might just see it as trendy? Makes sense I guess

I wanted to wear Hugo Boss though.

>My bet is they would be ventilated.
That's a safe bet.

She'd probably like that. She comes across as a chick with daddy issues. He was probably real strict with her growing up and, she fell for the strong woman meme. Now she runs around pushing peoples buttons. Waiting for the first man to fill the role of the strong father figure. I get the fuck eyes all the time where i live. I live near an ivy league and good state school. I have no life and, am here for most of my free time, so when i do go out for drinks polotics always come up. After the first five minutes their eyes deadlock on me and, nobody else exsists to them. The asains are usually the most prone to do this as your average white girl could care less about polotics.

The majority are still submissive and calm. Let me have my little chinese firecracker.

It's not a terrorist thing but it is Palestinian

People always say this but Trump supporters have shown amazing restraint when it comes to mass violence compared to libtards who have been chimping out hardcore.

Because they largely chimp out in their own communities and in areas where they're at least the majority. If Antifa tried anything in Texas I wouldn't even have to get involved as the cops would gladly beat their asses into the pavement first.

Advocacy of violence is a'ok but direct calls for action are not ex. "I think we should punch nazis" is legally OK but "punch that nazi over their" is not

>voting for the reddit-candidate
>voting for a pseudo-political party that doesn't even have a god damn ideology

Yeah, nah mate. I'd rather see that party burn itself slowly, like it currently is. Neo-liberals and pro-EU leeches need to get the fuck out.

>Slav shit posed with a MAGA hat.

DO us a favor and an hero straight away.
Don't feed the left any ammo.