Well I'll be damned Generation Z might really be our saving grace

Well I'll be damned Generation Z might really be our saving grace.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1901#Events
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to believe but it seems like a forced meme to me. I'll believe it when gen Z starts having their own culture or counterculture where they put their beliefs on display

considering most of them are shitskins of course they're attracted to people with power.

My predictions of the future leaders will be as such:
A muslim or spic candidate will show the most aggression during debates like the niggers they are and the gen z kiddies will support the shit out of them regardless of how wrong they are as long as they keep spamming doing it for the people.

This is exactly how Mugabe and Zuma got elected.

>i share views with elementary schoolers
unlike you, they're going to grow up.

Generation Y is too busy getting shekels and not reproducing.

Because Gen Z is the culmination of helicopter parenting. Entire generation is afraid to get a drivers license and needs daddy Trump to make them feel safe.
Pro-tip - millenials will run this country for decades before gen z gets any power

Yah, they still have room to grow.

I started liberal so it's kind of a lost cause for me. I can only imagine the neo-nazis the generation z will create.

>I'll believe it when gen Z starts having their own culture or counterculture
Don't you know? Conservatism is the new counterculture.

For now.

When conservatism becomes culture, what's next? What are we doing wrong that the next generation will use against us?

>18 year olds
>elementary school

>implying the next gen won't be even further right

Quite the opposite. They are mostly the Children of Gen X

21 year old here.
I grew out of leftism when I was 15.

What you're seeing now are the children of early millenials, the ones born in the 80s. They grew up without the internet and before PC and participation trophy culture set in.

The upshot is Gen Z will likely stay this way as the beta numale latter millenials of the 90s aren't likely to reproduce. The closest they will get to child rearing is providing for their wife's son.

>le based hardcore conservative gen z is most conservative generation since the 1940s
People need to slow down and think about it before getting excited. Middle and high school students love to be contrarians for no reason. They grew up under the Obama administration and the SJW 9000 genders culture, so naturally they will be edgy by being conservative. Wait until they're no longer teenagers are figure out who they really are.

I'm 24. Young millenials like me grew up under Bush and nearly everyone I know hated Republicans. Being liberal was the edgy counter culture. Gay marriage, dude weed, America is evil because we kill brown people, war is bad, free Tibet save Darfur etc. I was a huge liberal faggot when I was 16. Now I'm very conservative.

We won't really know what Gen Z is actually like until around 6 years from now.

>implying

say what you want but the only reason this is the case is because edgy tubers have made it cool to be so, the only issue it they use right-wing views as comedy.

I highly doubt they hold these beliefs firmly

>they use right-wing views as comedy
That is how it begins.

>post starts with Sup Forums is winning

fuck off, Sup Forums is a minor speck, literally no one cares about this place

explain to me just how Sup Forums influences other boards? the crossposters that circle jerk over topics that are agreed upon or all the people telling Sup Forumsposters to fuck off?

You can't grow out of your average iq ausjew, maybe you could consult the roos about your low testosterone and hair problems.

You do not have to be the primary motivator in order to be a beneficiary of the results.

There sure as fuck aren't 60,000,000+ Sup Forumsacks out there praising KEK while they voted. Doesn't stop Sup Forums, generally speaking, from having won with Trump's election.

>I was a huge liberal faggot when I was 16. Now I'm very conservative.

You sound like your mostly just an impressionable dipshit.

Trumpcucks are weak. $10 says you're either unemployed, a student, or work some minimum wage job.

Yes they are the irrelevant children of an irrelevant generation...
Boomers and millennials control everything

Sup Forums isn't a motivator at all.

The fact you, unironically, bring up kek as a form of a right-wing view just shows you need to get out of this hugbox for a while and take a hike.

Good idea + humor = viral meme.

how is that an argument?

Yeah, that draft your daugters thing really made an impact for the full hour it was trending

Fuck off m8, once you base your ideology around memes, you're gonna end up with a room full of retards

That still doesn't change the fact that half of them are shitskins. Especially in Europe where the shitskins are mudslimes hell bent on destroying Western civilization.

Unfortunately, those kids have yet to be put through the liberal brainwashing machine known as college.

>Sup Forums isn't a motivator at all.
So you're honestly trying to tell me not a single person from Sup Forums voted in the election? Not one person who voted for Trump has had their views shaped in some way by Sup Forums and the constant anti-leftist slant of Sup Forums?

>The fact you, unironically, bring up kek as a form of a right-wing view
Cool your jets, autismo. KEK worship is a fucking meme that no one takes seriously. If you cannot discern that, I think it's you that needs to take some time off.

>says a meme country

>he thinks kek is a meme

people from Sup Forums who voted for trump already had views

Fucking hell, were you here during the election? Everyone single person that came her with a question that questioned trump was a ctr shill, would you think Sup Forums changed anyone's mind? Maybe it confirmed more minds.

The only thing Sup Forums offers is an outlet for people like anonimity

>So you're honestly trying to tell me not a single person from Sup Forums voted in the election? Not one person who voted for Trump has had their views shaped in some way by Sup Forums and the constant anti-leftist slant of Sup Forums?

This is also such a stupid thing to say

Do you also honestly believe that no-one came here and was disgusted by what they saw?

A lot more people lurk than you think.

U owe me 10$ Since I own my home in Berkeley hills. Pic related. silent majority is closing in fast even in commiefornia. day of the rope soon faggots

prove it

I am the emperor

>Maybe it confirmed more minds.
>This is also such a stupid thing to say
>Do you also honestly believe that no-one came here and was disgusted by what they saw?

You literally just proved my point. If Sup Forums reassures or reverses anyone's opinion on right wing thought, it shapes their beliefs, thereby making Sup Forums a motivating factor in their politics.

>confirmation of what you believe = equal to shaping your belief
>reversing beliefs is also a good thing and part of our collective plan
fucking hell

its part of the 3 generation cycle. first gen to build up, 2nd to stabilize and 3rd to live in it like worms in bacon and to destroy it. start again at gen 1

>confirmation of what you believe = equal to shaping your belief
That's correct.
>reversing beliefs is also a good thing and part of our collective plan
I never implied that. I merely said Sup Forums influences people. Which you have now agreed to on multiple occasions.

influence is used very democratically here, if you get what I mean.

And no, that's not correct. Shaping a belief is molding someone's belief and not finding an agreeable person, who already agreed with what you had to say

>tfw my generation was sacrificed to turn gen-z towards maximum liberty
It's a complicated feeling, being such a shit generation that the new generation is going to turn out right by looking at mine. That being said I'm very proud of my millennials for pushing memes so hard.

It'll take awhile for conservatism to be the mainstream culture again. It took decades of indoctrination in academia and media to move it left, the pendulum will swing slowly

>And no, that's not correct.
It is correct. People are far less likely to change their minds once they've surrounded themselves with like-minded people.

Someone's beliefs becoming more rigid and less prone to change is every bit as shaping as causing someone to question their not so tightly held beliefs.

You're never going to make it to "gas the kikes, race war now" without first tightly holding onto the belief that race is not a social construct.

If you don't understand that, I don't know what else to tell you, my man.

Never stated otherwise, that isn't molding. That's confirmation bias and "gas the kikes, race war now" is a joke.

and once you belief race is a social construct, nothing on here can make you change your mind about that, you'll be disgusted by it

I know you're gonna go "well, see, we are molding then" but no, that's not molding. Same as finding a group of people you agree with and agreeing with them is molding. Actually changing someone's beliefs is molding them.

you also admit that this is a hugbox

What's the difference between a meme and reality these days?

I'm just going to assume you do not understand the nuances of English enough to get beyond being mired in your literal understanding. Again, not much I can do to help you with that.

For one last attempt, think of the process of hardening and tempering steel to make it more resilient. That's the general gist of what I'm saying as it applies to shaping thought.

>hugbox
I'd say closer to an echo chamber than a hugbox. Sup Forums is unafraid to castigate people for normally innocuous things.

>Gen Z

IF... and I say IF...we can keep them out of college. Encourage trades.

I know what you believe, it's just incorrect. And if you're argument is based on me not understanding something beyond a LITERAL explanation, you're argument isn't worth anything

Well, it would be worth something if it was about figure of speech, but not a word and by that, we've concluded; you've moved the goalposts

>children support trump
What's new?

Your premise is that the majority of millenials have the approximate IQ of sub-Saharan Africans.

I do not think I agree with you.

>you've moved the goalposts
That's rich coming from you.
>Sup Forums doesn't shape anyone's beliefs!
>Sup Forums well it doesn't always make them more right wing!
>Unless someone's beliefs are fundamentally changed, it isn't shaping!

Get the fuck outta here.

My beliefs about shaping haven't moved 1 inch.

throughout this "discussion" I've constantly said that reaffirming and confirming someone's belief isn't shaping so I don't get where you're getting this from.

I also literally never said "it doesn't always make them more right wing"

You just made the "no, you" argument.

you lost, kiddo; go to bed. Sleep it off.

I am ashamed to be a millenial myself

>My beliefs about shaping haven't moved 1 inch.
Then I will ask you again, do you honestly believe Sup Forums has never ever shaped anyone's beliefs in any way whatsoever?

Yes or no. Because you have refused to give me a straight answer.

Don't believe it. The Zyklons are tools, useful idiots and all around bitches. No help on the way.

this is a silly question which forces me to answer to an absolute whilst you have the possibility to back off and say "maybe some"

But I'll oblige, if you so wish to form the basis of your argument on an absolute and so will I then

No, I don't believet hat not one single person's belief was altered because of Sup Forums

So now I'll ask mine:

Do you honestly belief that everyone on Sup Forums has had their belief shaped in any way whatsoever?

Remember, it's an absolute and within this context a generalization and we all know what generalization are

>Im too lazy let Gen Z handle it

Wanker

The shilling is strong

>race is a social construct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1901#Events
I took you last 4 digits and looked up how many white people did something for the first time in world history compared to colored folk

LOL browns lived in texas for thousands of years and it was only when whites moved there, did they find oil in any useful amount

god bless anthony f lucas for proving, NO, race is not a social constuct

>No
Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?

>Do you honestly belief that everyone on Sup Forums has had their belief shaped in any way whatsoever?
Yes, of course. Unless someone grows up in a complete informational vacuum everyone has some sort of influences which shape their beliefs. I'm not even sure where you're going with this, or if this question even means what you think it means.

My answer works as a flat out "no"

Yours doesn't. So you didn't follow your own instructions.

Yes or No.

See this is what I was going on about with you not fully grasping English. My answer to your question was:
>Yes, of course.
That little bit at the end, the "." is called a period. It terminates the thought. Everything after is simply my reasoning for arriving at my answer. Not part of my answer.

Are you from Molenbeek, perchance?

That's not my point, by saying "Yes, ofcourse" You're implying that literally everyone on Sup Forums has had their mind altered so in your prolific mastery of the english language, you, yourself knew it was silly so you added the entire
>Unless someone grows up in a complete informational vacuum everyone has some sort of influences which shape their beliefs.

So, do you think that literally everyone had their mind altered who posts on Sup Forums, posted on Sup Forums, lurks Sup Forums or even passed through Sup Forums

Yes or no.

If you can add an "unless" so can I and my answer will differ from what I gave you.

Also nice ad hominem

Nah once they go to college they'll just be brainwashed like every other kid

I'm Gen Z, our generation is moving to the right. At the very least, we laugh at SJW and multi-gendered-trans-gay-spaghettisexual-niggerkin types, at the most, you get Sup Forumsacks. Many of us dislike both candidates, but ask any of us which one and we will choose Trump 99% of the time because fuck Clinton. We like Nazi memes. We look at the past generation and what it has spawned and laugh at it, we learn from your mistakes. Hell, my 10 year old fellow Gen Z brother laughs at Nazi memes and follows a "Laugh at liberals" page on Instagram. There are some of us who are hardline bluepills, like my sister, but overall we are disaffected with the actions of the past generation. We're not full on "1488 RACE WAR NAO", but we're a glimmer of hope for the future.

I've been wasting my life working for a pizza chain for the past few years. Noticed that the vast majority of the 16-18 year olds who work there aren't completely brainwashed idiots.

Their work ethic is still a big barrel of wet shit, though.

Take the flame and let it shine! And never forget: if you want to shine like the sun, first you have to learn how to burn like it.

Millenials don't control anything.

>Also nice ad hominem
It's not ad hominem. Your lack of deftness with English makes it hard to understand you. I do not know what Arabic sentence structure is like and you possibly being a refugee transplant may explain some of your lacking.

For example
>do you honestly believe Sup Forums has never ever shaped anyone's beliefs in any way whatsoever?

>Do you honestly belief that everyone on Sup Forums has had their belief shaped in any way whatsoever?
Looks like you simply copy and pasted my question, then switched some words around. You even managed to mistake believe and belief, the former is a verb, the latter a noun.

Why all this grammar school nonsense?
>So, do you think that literally everyone had their mind altered who posts on Sup Forums, posted on Sup Forums, lurks Sup Forums or even passed through Sup Forums

I cannot make head or tails of this question.

Are you asking me if everyone who interacts with Sup Forums is influenced specifically by Sup Forums? Or simply that anyone who interacts with Sup Forums is influenced on some level by something, even if not Sup Forums?

My answers respectively:
No.
Yes.

You're being dense on purpose, whilst not answering my question.

This isn't about the outside of Sup Forums. This discussion was sparked due to you thinking Sup Forums was a motivator and I disagreed.
So I'm asking the former.

So you're answer is No.

which means I'm right.

And yes, I copied your question to show you how insane it is to have to answer "yes or no" to an absolute but that went over your head. Either way, you answered "no" so you agree with me

Sup Forums isn't a motivator

The fuck are you smoking? I never once said Sup Forums influences literally everyone who visits. But if it influences even one single person, it is a motivator on some level. Which you already agreed that it does.

Do you seriously not understand something that simple?

>Gen Z are the most conservative

Also the most non-white. Watch what happens when whites are a minority.

I didn't agree to that sentiment

I agreed to
>Then I will ask you again, do you honestly believe Sup Forums has never ever shaped anyone's beliefs in any way whatsoever?

which is an absolute. I never agreed to "even if it is one person"

You wanted a "yes or no" answer to an absolute and I gave you that and now you form that answer into "you agreed upon these criteria I have made up after the question was answered"

Do you not understand? I know you don't understand it.

>we will actually elect a natsoc in our lifetime

what a time to be alive

PewDiePie is gen Z culture and it's on display. Pay attention user

I live in the 559... pls come

Consider it a leftover mindset from the Millennials.

For the 100th fucking time. Gen Z is the SOCIAL MEDIA GENERATION. They have their eyes glued to a fucking mobile phone or laptop screen. The reason they come across as conservative is because of the amount of Muslims that are Gen Z. They hate degeneracy. Gen Z white kids are degenerate as fuck. Let this forced fucking meme die.
t. Gen Z 18 years of age.

You must be legitimately retarded.

Refute my argument or fuck off.

>I didn't agree to that sentiment
I'll break it down for you. I asked if you believed that Sup Forums has influenced 0 people. You answered no. Meaning you believe Sup Forums has influenced at least one person, thereby agreeing with me. Get it?

Or I grew up. People change from when they are 16. You're half right, I was very impressionable when I was 16, most people are.

I don't need to refute something that fucking stupid, especially when it's presented as fact with no evidence.

Your contention that Gen Z comes across as conservative because of muslims is fucking ridiculous.

Correct, but as I've already stated

The basis of your argument is built upon an absolute where you wanted a yes or no answer.

If I could answer properly I would have said

"Yes, I do believe that. Unless you're the type of person who is easily swayed by unsourced jpgs full of statistics that confirm to his bias or screencaps of text that say what you think"

Which is odd, because if I was allowed to answer in a way I wanted to I'd have gotten a Yes and unless, same as you.

That's strange... It's seems as if answering in terms of yes or no limits you to express your views. really weird.

Get it? Probably not, since you're exactly the kind of person who I'm talking about in my "unless" statement.

Not sue if intentionally bullshitting or just a fucking idiot but you seem to have your generations and times mixed up.

Most GenZ children are from GenX parents. Millenials have proven time and time again to be the most mentally fragile, lazy and unproductive generation the developed world has ever seen.

So I suppose you can prove to me that Gen Z is made up of mostly whites then. I am telling you as someone who is apart of this generation that you are going to be GREATLY disappointing if you think for one second that this generation will be the second coming of Hitler.

They will probably take if further than even we did.

When countercultures become the mainstream, those that lead the counterculture don't move in the opposite direction, they double down and get even further extreme in that direction.

Look at right now. Leftism went from being a real counterculture to being a complete and total mainstream over the last 50 years. The millenials, who have lead the last leg of it, haven't shifted to the conservative counterculture movement, they just doubled down on it and got even more extreme. Same thing will happen with Gen Z, except towards the right.

>When conservatism becomes culture, what's next?
Probably something like "restorationism": ideologies based on Making Society Great Again, and fixing what the previous generations fucked up. As the nuance and disillusion of globalism grows increasingly uncomfortable, the future generations may feel the wish to restore their nations and cultures to their former glory, bringing about a Nationalistic Renaissance. Countries will never be the same as they once were, but the notion that states should be nations could easily become dominant in the future.
We need to encourage such a renaissance; it could easily be the endgame to Conservatism.

Hey nice jump from "conservative" to "second coming of Hitler".

You presented the argument "Gen Z only appears conservative because of muslims", which is ridiculous on it's face, without any evidence aside from "I'm totes Gen Z from Britbongistan".

If you're only talking about the UK, fine, whatever, but applying that to the US is absurd.

>tfw there might actually be RWDS in my lifetime

Fantastic, even your true answer's qualifying reasoning supports my premise. I care not if the only people Sup Forums influences are knuckle dragging mongoloids. If a single person has been influenced by Sup Forums retard or no, it proves my case.

Now, if you still wish to save face, I'll gladly allow you to "BTFO" me so you can take your victory lap.

that'd be nice but still, by rules, you set, you agreed with me also. Just shows how dysfunctional you are.

I haven't a face to save since I'm right and you're wrong. Which is obvious, if you read through the replies or can bear it even.

>Unsourced jpgs
>He doesn't research the concepts presented within infographics on his own
Sup Forums as never meant to be your one stop source for everything you'd ever need to know. Sup Forums presents the redpill, but you have to swallow it, it is a gateway that YOU have to walk through. Sup Forums leads you to the information, but it's up to you to research it, to discern what people are just telling you is behind the curtain from what is ACTUALLY behind the curtain. Don't project your own shortcomings onto everyone else here.

Mike can you be any more obvious? Fuck off with your shitty comic.

>A bunch of kids who fell for bullshit and lies and believe fake news articles on the internet

Of course Generation Z supported it. The current administration told them they were going to get the rich out of power and end corruption and they ate it. Now we have billionaires running our country. LOL

God, I know, right? I can't wait. This is truely the best time to have been born.

>we voted for Trump because we like memes and funnies

This is why we make fun of you retards

Its called the internet you moron.

Gen Z's culture is literally Sup Forums