When did you realize you're living in the darkest timeline ?

When did you realize you're living in the darkest timeline ?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/12/the_world_is_not_falling_apart_the_trend_lines_reveal_an_increasingly_peaceful.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty scary since I feel that chaos will arrive, but hasn't yet. Until then, drinking my cappuccino

Just come already and kill us. Drive us crazy Event Horizon style. Still waiting for you to order, big dark space demon.

>Trump is going to get impeached due to Russia shenanigans
>We're going to get 3.5 years of Pence and liberals trying to dig up info trying to discredit him
>Democrat will run in 2020 with platform of opening borders, tearing down the wall
>Candidate will be Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris
>2020 Democratic Convention will be the most swarmiest, anti-white male, pro-mass migration, convention ever
>Literal ISIS members, transgenders and illegal immigrants being brought on to stage to give speeches
>Those two fat BLM SJWs that kicked Bernie off the stage will come on stage to beat-box about how terrible white people are.
>Celebrities come on stage telling us to punch Nazis, featuring footage of Richard Spencer getting attacked
>John McCain and Lindsay Graham (who will come out as having a black gay lover by then) will have switched parties by then and will endorse the dem nominee saying we need to "get with the times, move on from the past."
>Pence gets btfo in the general due to a depressed republican turn-out and liberal insurrection, amplified by rapidly changing demographics
>Victory tweet of winner will be like "Sorry, white men! Today is the rise of NEW AMERICA" and gets 1.5 mil retweets and likes
>The Dem nominees favorability soars into the high 80s%, being such a breath of fresh air from the previous administration
>4 years of hyper-progressive rule
>2024
>Sun-belt becomes permanently blue (INCLUDING Texas) due to spics and nigs outnumbering white people
>Chimpouts become increasingly common in major urban centers, only safe spots for whites are rural heartland areas
>Booker/Warren/Harris passes a diversity bill that requires rural and suburban areas to be at least 20% diverse or lose funding
>0 opposition because the entire country has gone blue

"They may have killed us, but they ain't whupped us" - Tim Kaine

When i read Mein Kampf, Hitler unirocally described the fate of America, France and Britain as totally Judaized and in their way towards Niggerization.

TRUELY A GENIUS

being a natsoc can be a wanting and depressing existence at times, but at least I know the truth even though it is a heavy burden.

When will Sup Forums realise we all live in different timelines and we can choose to switch whenever we want?

Don't you mean the DANKEST?

Europe then:
>mongol invasion
>black death
>common people are treating like shit by rulers
>muslims attacking south
>constantly at war with each other
>conquer whole world just to have resourses to fight each other
>people are ready to work and secrefise themself to prove they nation superiority
Europe now
>"niggers are too much, this is over"

damn you

holy shit! the dream.

i don't like booker, though. i'll take warren/harris.

Back then people were still breeding and didn't have their livingspace taken by niggers and sandniggers who mooched off taxpayers.

When I found out about the Truman / Wallace DNC. How did such a corrupt group ever get their hands on half of America's voting power?

I'm probably in the safest corner of the globe.
I'm literally just waiting for shit to happen for entertainment.

you mean the "dankest"

Truth post

A sign from Kek?

Reminder that this is the most peaceful time in human history

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/12/the_world_is_not_falling_apart_the_trend_lines_reveal_an_increasingly_peaceful.html

I don't support any specific political party. If the right candidate is of a given party, I'll vote for them, but as you can see neither party will willingly allow a candidate to run who is for the people. Trump got my vote exactly because everyone was against him, and I agree with his proposed political platform. I would have voted Wallace in a different time line.

there was more sun in the past in germany?

The difference is: back then Europe had the men and strength to resist, today it has neither. And once the process of making Europeans the minority in their own home country, is completed, gradually but definetively, thousands of years of European history will have come to an end.

And Carter. I feel like trump is in a very similar situation as Carter. A hostile congress and corrupt media would rather see America fall apart than do what's right for the people

I hope this becomes a reality just because it would help my craft and make me money when all the pissed off white kids and even spics come down to see a band that prides itself on getting a bad reaction out of people.

So in 2020 once pence is out and the SJW's come out is when i can go into full swing finally.

I'm Slavic so this is probably the only timeline I would exist in

This is like my dream. I love it. We are going to win back the White House in 2020.

When I saw this picture and realised where it came from.

I'm not sure about the darkest but it's definitely worse than our former timeline.

The night Drumpf was elected president. I voted for Obama and Hillary so I was pretty upset.

>falling for kike propaganda
not even once

That was 2 years ago user, things are starting to heat up.

Mathematically speaking either we all work together either we're reduced to individuals until mutual destruction.
Just look at earth. We're all going to die because of some cultural virus bullshit. Hitler was the only man in the history of time that tried to save us.

We are probably living in the most insecure time since 50 years or the height of the Cold War.

Reminder that Kek hates Nazism and their inversion of the swastika.

Kek loves Americanism. Not fascism.

Do you invite his wrath with your dead ideology that failed to topple communism?

>never again will a nation be so united under a single symbol to fight the world

Feels bad, man

After the first cell began mitosis.

When Hillary Clinton decided to run for president

So... in the nineties?

Pretty sure you weren't even born yet

No only German men are. And nobody will shed a tear if Germany falls.

>The Nazi era was the best, I was born in da wrong time :'(
>Nazis essentially helped start a war that killed all able bodied German men and killed tens of millions of others in bloody, horrible war

Even if you make the argument that apparently Hitler only invaded Poland because of muh poor Germans being killed, were those lives worth the following millions of Germans that were killed? Why didn't Hitler sit down and have negotiations with the European powers when it was clear they didn't want to fuck around anymore when it came to his annexations? If he loved his people so much why go straight to war?

I have heard he DID try to sue for peace quite often before the Battle of Britain and even after but is there evidence of this?

>that failed to topple communism?

Yeah, hm, WHO on earth could have been responsible for that? It's a mistery!

Verpiss Dich, Du Hurensohn.

When I realized that Pedos had power over me.

You assume incorrectly.

>naziboos

You autists could worship literally any other European empire and it'd be less retarded.

Hou je bek vieze mof. Je weet dat ik gelijk heb.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the Eternal Anglo appears!

Absolutely

Followed by a worldwide war against the globalists

This. Except i drink tea.

Du bist eh nur ein dreckiger Türke, Untermensch!

and crime is going down, Drumpf is about to lose, Brexit won't happen and the climate is heating up. Sure thing, pal.

Hitler was pro-anime.

This

This is pretty much the truth, except it's with Booker as president.

You mean brightest?

HEIL PEWDIEPIE

We aren't really you people are just retarded. We are living in one of the best eras ever. My life is heaven