Why is Europe so fucking ingrossed in destroying both their cultural heritage and their nations in general?

Why is Europe so fucking ingrossed in destroying both their cultural heritage and their nations in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1897/this-giant-saudi-arabian-tent-camp-is-empty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Virtue signaling

>Having even the tiniest amount of immigration is DESTROYING EVERYTHING
I want Stormfront to leave.

cuz whites are superior except for that whole self-preservation thingy dingy bing bong bingy

Why doesn't Israel take more refugees?

mostly it beats boredom

elite gets paid by jews and sheiks, so they import muslims
globalists dont care about country or culture, they care about money

Thankfully, I think they all despise Israel. I'm glad they pick yurop over us.

I wonder who is behind all of this

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Because of your kind you idiot

fuck off to reddit you dog-dick sucking faggot LEAF

to prevent any form of nationalism that could lead to another holocaust...

hmmm who could be behind this?

You're talking about a tiny amount. What's happening in Europe is by absolutely no logical measure a tiny amount.

A

>implying is tiny
Mass migration is wanted for same reason as everything else: MONEY MONEY MONEY

You on the wrong board, faggot. Sand niggers need to die in droves. DEUS VULT.

fucking

for the people making the decisions, money is just another tool to get power

Can someone explain to me why these shitposters haven't been banned? When will the Stormfront raids end? Sup Forums is a libertarian board, not a fascist one.

because of the kike msm. thanks, kike.

you're trying too hard with the baiting. use some subtlety next time

Because Germany was allowed to be a thing after WW2.
It has become an artefact of eternal shame, guilt, and rearations for the jews.
It must be destroyed for the betterment on Europe.

Topcheck

One redpill for me: Italy announcing a day of mourning for drowned migrants. Did people actually care?

Thanks to Germany the jews spread far and wide

We took some in from Czechoslovakia and instead of going home they stayed and made laws forcing us to take more "refugees" in

i'm sure plenty of pastaniggers vitrue signaled about it on faceberg

daily reminder

someone has to pay the pensions

white people are afraid of the evil inside them and their technological capability to inflict pain on the world.

they rather endure the degeneracy of non-whites then to let the evil in side of them out and go mad on the world.

Fallout of Jews enforced globalist foreigners loving policy. Jews made it to be accepted and not kicked from countries anymore but now niggers from Africa ride this privilege train too.

how are niggers who are using your welfare as life support supporting pensions?

So what you're saying is...(pic related)

I'm so so sorry

For 1,000 years you stopped the muslim menace and then the jews made us ship them in behind you guys

Sweden+Germany+PC-culture+SJW=Communist shithole.

The migrants will all leave to the next fertile place like locusts, they wont be paying for anything in 50 years time

Everybody to Canada, free stuff

>implying we are the shitposters not you
>implying were stormniggers
>implying that these mass migration isn't a problem
Back you go reddit shill

gj seriously replying to lazy and obvious bait, newfag

70 years ago
we have progressed since then
I can not imagine how a real war these days would be like if white people would be determent to eradicate the world.

>they rather endure the degeneracy of non-whites then to let the evil in side of them out and go mad on the world.
i wish you guys won desu senpai

at this point i don't even know which country will be the first european south africa

It would be...glorious.

Urban France

If we burn the world to the ground then we take you with us, jew.

I hate this man so much. He is deliberately creating Muslim no go zones in London to increase his influence and the power of Muslims in general.

> will all leave
You wish it will end peacefully like that. But would not. There would be no such place wishing to welcome them when economies would start crash and burn. Instead skitskins would stay where they are and do their shitskin things.

> immigration is good, they are all high skilled workers and doctors
> reality

It's just the fucking "elite" being engrossed with this. Democracy over here is reigned in a lot to not make the actual population being able to decide anything concrete about the direction of the countries and the EU, so elites have close to free reign to do whatever they desire and the media helps to brainwash the population.

they will work and take care of the elderly.

Nja, mit den 1200 Euro kann man ne 5 köpfige Familie auch nicht ernähren.
Mir wird schlecht wenn ich daran denke wie viele grenzdebile Schmarotzer nach D gekommen sind und die Asyl Industrie freut sich.

>accusing a Jew of being a stormfronter
Leafs.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1897/this-giant-saudi-arabian-tent-camp-is-empty.html

Enough room for 3 mill refugees in aircon tent city

White guilt after two devastating world wars that were a result of competition over taking colonies in "brown" places

Just an explanation, not an excuse, I don't agree with it