Waifu assassin a cute. CUTE!

waifu assassin a cute. CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/02/15/killing-of-north-korean-suspect-thought-she-was-playing-a-prank/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/15/this-is-how-north-korean-assassins-get-their-targets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3dpd
>waifu

>tfw no five-foot-tall hardbody mid-20's DPRK girl-assassin to keep you safe all day and warm all night

WHY

EVEN

LIVE

>LOL
>assassin did it for the lulz
dammit

> LOL
What did Kek mean by this?

What's the backstory?

That's a man.

glorious leader's half brother died mysteriously

This is the woman who assassinated Kim Jong Un's brother, Kim Jong Nam.

Assumed to be a DPRK agent, she claims she is a Vietnamese tourist who thought she was just "playing a prank".

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/02/15/killing-of-north-korean-suspect-thought-she-was-playing-a-prank/

story behind this?

>femme

More like Trans Fatale

"she" set up a trap for him

TRAP

>she

Yfw Kim has special unit of hot trap assasins

Rumor is there is a split in best Korea and they don't like Kim Jong Un and want him replaced. His brother would be the next obvious choice even though word was Nam had no interest. This is not the first time Kim Jong Un has had people killed that posed a threat to his rule.

>LOL

Kim confirmed for the supreme prankster.

give up pol is for normies now

holy shit just died from a spray???
WHAT POISON SHE USED? I NEED IT

>ywn have a hot best koweebo assasin gf

Shhhh, calm down, Peru.

Here's a nice warm hamster for you.

>tfw you will never be a dictator in a country where you have a harem of food, females and traps for yourself while everyone starves and dies virgin

srsly i want to know what poison she used

LOL

why are we alive? Just to suffer?

If I could be friends with any world leader it would be Kim Jong Un.

>About the same age
>Looks like he likes vidya
>Access to good drugs
>Food's always good
>Will let you execute dissenters with the AA gun if you can prove you can hold your liquor
>2cool4u bored looking assassin chicks bouncing on your dick
>24/7 access to a barber for a wicked haircut or hot towel shave
>Will give you a Nork generals hat as a memento if you impress him.

W-we're not safe

Maybe it was neostigmine bromide?

>In 2011, there was an attempt to kill rights activist Park Sang-hak, who headed a conservative civic organization that sent anti-communist leaflets to the North.

>A spy, who is only identified by his surname Ahn, was found to have received orders to kill Park from a spy in Mongolia.

>He was arrested with two poison guns, a poison pen with a toxic tip and the poisonous pills which could kill a victim in 3 second after ingested.

>The toxic pen contained neostigmine bromide in its tip, which can kill a victim with only as little as 10mg.

source:
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/15/this-is-how-north-korean-assassins-get-their-targets/

You forgot:

>will have you killed at the slightest hint of disloyalty even if it's only in his paranoid imagination

Reminder NK is actually paradise but the (((msm))) dont want you to know fascism works. Inb4 bu bu bu nk is communist, no they are not look at the writings of the Kims for some tru red pills.

True story North Kore is actually a paradise.
Great Leader truly cares for his subjects.

It just works :)

Is that a man? That's a man isn't it?

Holy fuck. I'm late to this party. Is this the half-brother assassin?

NVRMD.

It´s NK not Thailand.

>you will never smash that deadly pussy

Was it rape?

>It was just a prank, bro

Yellow cisgendered female scum