Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12343723
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26606097
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AMsRx2jjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so what? Its too late now anyway, you will never get Crimea back.

It belongs to russia now

People who advocate BOTH for violence and war against anything, anywhere and anyone, do not deserve to be alive. I hope Trump understands these and stays true to himself and ignores these anti human parasites.

Jewish puppet

Cuck

Can someone be /our guy/ if he doesn't enjoy salo?

Well shouldnt have overthrown the govt. All that shit would have been dodged.

You're literally sub human, you can't comprehend the inherent value in human life. I pity you.

Listen (((German))) anons you have bigger problems to worry about.

Notice how it doesn't say it was taken from ukraine. even trump knows ukraine isnt a real country

6d chess

I have it easy. If the shit is starting to get worse imma go back to russia.

He clearly means that the media has a double standard

They're accusing him on being to soft on Russia but Obama let Russia walk all over him yet the media didn't say anything about Obama being manipulated by Russians and all that

>be obama
>be first black president
>give gibsmedats to oppressive white dictator

it's like pottery

>Russia
You mean Syria.

>Trump is swallowing the bait the neocons in his ear are throwing.
I'd say no if he keeps going this route.

So is Canada. You are just bunch of anglo dick suckers.

Same here
>that feel when dual citizenship and crimea now belongs to us Russians

Feels good man

keep dreaming, border land

Well can kill some sandniggers. I ain't got no Problem with that.

You do understand that if Trump doesn't defend American interests abroad, America is going to decline into an irrelevant regional power while China is going to take over?

Stop being an isolationist cuck and defend the liberty that our Creator has endowned us with as your position as the greatest nation on Earth mandates you to do.

Well it's nice and all living in Schwarzwald but These mudslims are kinda annoying.

I'm fucking laughing so hard

All the CTR and Shareblue concern trolling can't compare in dissuading Trump supporters to this one tweet

I guarantee you at least 25% of Trump supporters here who happened to also be Putin shills are dropping their support because of this. Because you can criticize Trump on anything and it just slides off, but the minute he starts talking shit about Russia, DROPPED LOL

Move to east germany bru

There is barely any niggers here, mostly fellow slavs and germans.

Let's see how things are going to be here.

Wait, but I was told by CNN that Trump was a Russian puppet. Was I lied to Sup Forums?

That's was pretty sick I have to admit. How does he come up with these lines?

So let me get this straight now lads....

Russia hacks the internet to push pro Trump memes

Russia feed Trump meme insults that destroy his adversaries

Russia hacks the election

Trump is a Russian agent

Russia hacks it's Russian agent to make pro Crimea comment in order to turn the heat off Russian connections

Wew

where in east germany you live?

Pro trump memes are the best memes

Good luck with that, Shareblue

Fuck Russia. It contributes nothing of value to the world.

Only ones to haul your ass over to the iss. And experimenting how to effectively mine asteroids.

I don't want nuclear war. I just want to live my life. I just don't know what's going on anymore.

Hey (((Germany))), your commie tricks won't work on Don.

This statement made me happy. We can't allow Russia to terrorize the world any longer. Glad to see Trump recognizes the danger they are and what they did. There is still hope for Europe.

Unfortunately, he still doesn't seem to realize the necessity of a war with Russia, but it will make itself obvious in due time.

You right son

And we helped your bitch asses in the World wars.

Don't care if he will keep sanctions and doesn't get all firendly with us. Just let him do his thing for 8 years and we will see.

Hello, Ivan.

No, you didn't, you left us alone in WW1.

After WW2, you raped our women so much you almost made us retarded like you. When Tito complained to Stalin, he said "let them have fun, they're young." This is a fact.

This is why Tito turned to the West afterwards.

Besides, you're commies. Hitler was a lesser evil than you were.

And what. Stalin was a selfish asshole he did not care for any one but himself.

Shut up, soon-to-become-Russia.
He's just calling the media out for being inconsistent.

strawpoll.me/12343723
strawpoll.me/12343723
strawpoll.me/12343723
strawpoll.me/12343723

Putin's regime/gov/administration.. whatever is going down.

Only question is is there even a single globalist left in Russia to replace him? I think his economic and political influence/empire is too big for CIA to regime change right now. But lets see what happens.

Same is true for every communist or natbol, this includes Putin and most of the Russian population.

O FUG, DIS MEAN HE'S NOT A RUSSIAN PUPPET?

>Some 95.5% of voters in Crimea have supported joining Russia, officials say, after half the votes have been counted in a disputed referendum.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26606097

somebody explain to me again how the people of Crimea voted to join Russia and how that means Russia
"took" this land? I missed that memo.

That who doesnt miss the times in the soviet Union have no heart. That who want it back have no brain. Quote from putin

Obama fucking cries every night before he goes to sleep.

mange dla marde

I know you have bad blood for Russia, as does Finland; but, it's people are not awful. The Management for the Country is apparently just dogshit, or something.

How big is the Russian population in Germany compared to the Turkroach and Polish population

No man, I used to love Russia, just like most bluepilled Serbs, until I actually met them in large groups.

Russians are cancer, the unapologetic degenerates who cause trouble wherever they go.

Even putin is admits there were russian soldiers to enforce this poll.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AMsRx2jjY

You sound albanian/bosnian

Holy shit you're one retarded burger

Russian, Pole and Ukrainian are sitting atop skyscraper panel building great USSR monument

Russian opens lunch pail, fucking kapusta and sausage again. Say "if i get kapusta and sausage again i will throw myself off this great monument".

Pole opens his lunch. Pierogi and barszcz. "kurwa mac if i get pierogi and barszcz again I do swan dive into fucking USSR sidewalk".

Ukrainian opens his lunch box. Cooked human hand with boiled blood. says something unintelligble but the pole and russian understand he'd kill himself if he got the same thing too.

Next day atop the monument. Lunch time.

Russian opens his pail, kapusta and sausage. "Piezdiets! Good bye comrades!" and jumps.

Pole opens his lunch. "kurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwa" and does a full swan dive head first.

ukrainian just leans over and throws himself off without opening the lunch box

Later the soviet police are confused because there was a severed hand found but all bodies were intact. The women were asked, and the Ukrainian's wife said he always packed for his own lunch a severed hand

>Implying Trump would have done shit about Crimea

Well the majority of Turks are here Since the 50s with about 6 Million. Russians are about 2 or 3 million. And polacks about 1 million

lol Mohammed

>implying it isn't a fait accompli at this point
Why even bother?

Pretty much everyone who was born between 1946-1948 or has ancestors born in that time is a crypto-russian rape baby

Crimea rightfully belongs to Russia.

This is the first tweet from Trump that i disagree with.

Or maybe Clinton was pushing a narrative that would have us in conflict with Russia over nothing, and Trump seemed to be more reasonable.
But now it looks like he'll continue what they started, and we'll end up at war with Russia, anyway.

You sound russian

Seriously though, how many Russians do you know?
How many of them are alcoholics and druggies?
How many of them are not cheating on their spouse?
How many of them are pretending to be your friend until an opportunity shows to use it against you?

Serbs are kind of retarded, but I believe it's all due to Russian cultural influence. If it got removed, we would be pretty much non-lazy Greece.

Nah man im Russian.

STOP SAYING /OURGUY/ YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGGOT

Krim nash, cyka.

You're not alone, user.

Please continue being a light.

Do you?

Russia gives us gas

Hahahahahah I love this

>don't criticize russia or we get nuked

It's the funniest thing to see from American """"conservative patriots"""""

Bezmenov would be fucking proud

>rat thinks he is better than a bear

Clinton wanted to bomb Assad, which means US jets would be shot down by russians.

Syria is not worth a war with Russia. It ain't fucking NATO

Fuck yeah, fuck Russia. They're the bully of Europe, that's our job. They need to learn who's boss.

Nothing is worth fighting russia.

RARE
SAVED

Fuck your shitty slave morality. Your liberty has always been an excuse to invade. It's a vile twisted religion that spreads degeneracy, destroys family unit and seeks to make the privileged turn into a victim.

>that flag
>that post

top kek

>being this much of a cuck
Leafs never let me down kekek

I'M NEPAL!
RAAAAWR!

ok, that's interesting

more uninformed than retarded.

that's not his point krautfag

This is an obvious pivot to silence the morons in congress, Flynn was not diplomatic enough to solidify political support at home, and was dumb for his proclaimations against Iran.

I think that Trump got rid of him because of this, on top of Republican espionage and sabotage.

Trump will be doing a Judo move, using the force of the enemy against themselves with this Flynn move.

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin was pretending to be aggressive buzzing ships and shit in order to give Trump an opportunity to show his "Toughness" with Russia so the congressmen will shut the fuck up.

Dude; he's just setting up a trade.
Haven't you learned anything from the communists?

2 steps forward; 1 step back.
Everyone focuses on the one step back; while you gained the one step you wanted.

This. Russians are scum. I live in Brooklyn and they're all welfare/Medicare scammers. Worse than niggers.

>being against war to spread an ideology that puts importance on feminism and faggotry means you're a cuck.

I'd compare the stupidity of Americans to other people but that would be an insult to anyone else.

It's not a leaf, he's some kind of Russian immigrant living off the Canadian gibs. He shits up these threads all the time

I think Trump will be in handcuffs or a straightjacket by April

>And tonight America decides which contestant will go home.

This is some serious reality TV tier shit. Good luck America with this stupid brand of politics. Really dumb. The fuck is wrong with this idiot?

Hypocritical cucks. They're fine with enjoying the fruits of war but want to be able to stick their heads in the sand. Just like leftists claim to be for good working conditions but love to buy cheap 3rd world sweatshop shit.

>Worse than niggers.
Oh come now, user. We all know, even the niggers know, there is simply nothing in this big old world worse than a nigger.

>t. nigger living off welfare and projecting

Seriously Americans should always be required to show a picture of their hands with time stamp to prove they're white before posting.

How about "don't accuse Russia of hacking the elections and making it an enemy in the eyes o the people, then push tensions in Syria while building up NATO troops along Russia's border".

>This.

Trump has alzheimers. All you have to do is listen to him talk. He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

>Was Obama too soft on Russia?

Obama wanted Russia to take the Crimea, and Trump knows that. This is an interesting move on his part.

I am not woke on Balkan politics, so feel free to correct me if I'm just bluepill hist 101 LARPing.

I've always thought of every ethic subgroup of the balkans as basically niggers. The Croats & the Albs are definitely the right targets for Serbian niggotry, but noggitry in the name of a righteous cause is nigettrtry nonetheless

Lmao at these Americans taken a 360 turn, because muh Trump. It won't matter anyway, because you wont get Crimea back.

>We keep your gold too

>Get crimea back

Crimea was never ours.

OP is a uki

>Lmao at these Americans taken a 360 turn, because muh Trump.

Pretty much this. Also America fuckup with coup in Turkey means latter has better relationship with Russia.

They're getting cucked by Russia left and right. This is to be expect when women face men.

>cyka blyat vodka cheeki breeki comrade

Do the people in crimea even fucking care about being annexed by russia?