Police brutality or french Trayvon Martin ?

Police brutality or french Trayvon Martin ?

Trayvon a traditional black name.

Muffikin wypipo tryna make it French/

How do you even debate that

he shoved his entire bludgeon raw in his ass

Until the cop is convicted there will be riots

If he didn't want to get a baton up the ass, he should've stayed in Africa.

french fries, french kiss, french penetration

Yeah but, what'd the nigger do to deserve it?

He probably dindu nuffen

You prude! What's the matter with giving pleasure to one another? You homophobic nazi!

>muh he didnu nuthin
Haven't you learned anything french fries?

Oh wait, you're a typical liberal shit that lives in a white neighbourhood and gets his allowance from mom and dad, a shit ton of money, to spew garbage at the working class.

This. this is truth.

>clear criminal records
>no weed on him (the reason why they were controlling him and his friends

DEA THINK HE WAS A CRIMINAL XDD??.?? AHAHA STUPID LIBERAL AM I RIGHT

Back to /r/The_Donald

This looks like the final scenes of a clockwork orange

maybe niggers should stop niggering

That doesn't answer my question.

I initially thought it was the usual dindu nuffin, black lives matter stuff

but normie friends told me pic related had his anus ripped by a police baton.. during a routine ID check.

in any case rioting in the banlieues is good for us

Did Hollande say that Théo could have been his wife's son?

So he didn't chimp or anything? The cops just randomly decided it'd be funny to sodomize him or something?

C'était un bon garçon. Il n'a rien fait.

Je suis butt fucked.

More like French Rodney King

the IGPN said it was an accident, there is no reason why they would lie especially now that nigs are chimping out.

>Wearing Brand New €70 Inter Milan Shirt
>"poor oppressed black man"
Reminder Frenchies that the money he used on all his fancy new swag clothes comes directly from your taxes, if you don't Vote In Le Pen this Year you ARE fucked.

from what I've heard the policeman was a noob, his team told him to toughen up and he overdid it

very difficult to get an unbiased account of what really happened, the media here is 100% pro diversity

He résiste arrest and started a fight against 4 cops, during the fight the expandable baton of one of the cops ended in the dude ass. Chances are the dindu was wearing his pants down like a retard.

This lunched a controversy about rape, in French law inserting an object with no consent is rape even by accident.

Blame it on th cops poor equipment, the dude should have been tasted (or shot)

Top cuck president

what do you mean, "tasted"? The cop should have sucked him off?

i think brown people in europe need some of this treatment. kind of sick of their entitled behavior. + that one you mention is probably lying. he deserved to get fucked in the ass by police or it did not happen at all is my two guesses on how it went down

>his team told him to toughen up and he overdid it
ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

If this is the case, I don't have any sympathy.

>told to toughen up
>sodomizes an innocent for no reason

Christ, what a retard. Don't you guys do psychological tests for police officers?

Tased, with a taser
fucking autocorrect

'''''un accident'''' yeah...

>"he didn't penetrate him with the baton that's a lie"
>"Yes he did it"
>"We don't know who's lying"

just sniff the baton ffs

>And then he shoved the baguette up mah ass sir
>Hon hon, eet ees my turn leetle neeger hon hon hon hon

The only thing that matters now is how impartial France's courts are. Blacks may riot all they want but what is important is the facts in the end. That's the way Michael Brown's case went.

The medical staffs

> from what I've heard the policeman was a noob, his team told him to toughen up and he overdid it

He was a new addition to the team but not a fresh out of the school cop.
Only way to join this unit is by recommendation from an officer, this guy have a few year experience and spotless record beforehand.

I predict that the police involved where Muslim.

KEK WILLS IT

shit happens

we get riots every time a dindu dindues here now

this, the IGPN is always though on the police in those situations so if they said there is no foul play then there is no foul play

Yeah, but how will we know if it's just the smell of nigger or the smell of shit?

The french are known to be very racist and then they are wondering why there are riots and terrorism
i hate frogs
fuck them

My sides have left me.

The only thing brutal is niggers being allowed to run around

just czeching in

Both those individuals deserve to die.

shut the fuck up leaf

I'm so happy Hollande came back from vacation to suck nigger cock !!

Nigger Lovers

I hate shitskin parasites who contribute nothing like you, yet act like they are owed everything when someone lashes out at them.
Fuck em.

He didnt say that he didnu nuthin. He said that the police shoving a baton up someones ass, meant that this was in fact a case of police brutality. Maybe it's different in Romania but some people still have standards.

>implying it's not his amant who enlarge that anus

police dindun

>shit happens
for him? not for a while

>"why don't they give us billions of euros and their daughters' virginity? bunch of racists!"

This is not a case of police brutality, it's about disciplining niggers. If the nigger had been an actual human I would have been shocked

they were chasing a group of dinduns and he tried to hold on the cops
apparently he punches an officer (according to the police)

if anything it makes taking a shit easier

It was not some back alley rape the whole thing has been recorded on a security cam

So they wanted to arrest him to check if he had drugs on him, what if that ruptured ass come from him being in a hurry trying to hide drugs up his ass when he saw cops wanted to mess with him?

1. he said he dindu muffins
2. he claimed a cop raped bim with a bâton for no raisain

t. nigger

Get out of france and return to your mud hut shithole in Africa you subhuman ape.

The Noob Police officer was a Maroccan.

They consider sticking something in another persons ass the same as a handshake.

Kinda hard to believe this story, worst case the cops are going to kick your ass, but pegging and destroying his anus ? Maybe it was people dressed as cops. who knows.

Did they at least spit on it first? It is a basic common courtesy...

Good detective work Pierre
Surely Lou Thurgood Jamalson had previously held a baguette with a little extra flour baked into it right up his ass, and that flour was CRACK COCAINE.

élémentaire mon cher Poisson

he's a soccerman
this shirt is literaly his working robe

Best part is the dude last name is never mentioned his first name sounds French Théo, I could bet his last name sounds as dindu as possible

He was probably constipated from too much nigger quisine and shat himself when the cops sat on him for chimping out.
He saw that his bleeding anus could be a nice opportunity for a cash-in.

>imblyings :DDD
That's probably a cheap 5€ neapolitan ripoff.

I was referring to what said, not what the dude who got his shit pushed in by the popo did.

I dont believe he dindu nuffin, does that mean I'm ok with the idea of police sodomizing someone with a baton? Nope. If you are, you're an animal yourself, have some fucking decency.

Fucking dead

Unless he is actually an Inter Milan Player then no, it isn't.
This.
Every day niggers rape, steal from and murder French People, no one bats an eye. Then ONE gets assaulted and everyone loses their goddamn minds!

t.achmed

pics or it didn't happen

Whoops! Sorry, Mrs. H! I guess this just isn't my week."

if he was like trayvon martin, then he should be dead, because he would be a violent criminal

Quel trou du cul ce téo !

Is there any truth to this?

How is he so calm around so many wild animals

>ywn play at the bilboquet with a nigger

why live

This event was predicted to happen in late January by remote viewers.

Maybe he really dindu nuffin but we'll never know because our journalist are leftist lier who always present brown documented violent delinquant as misunderstood angels.

>during the fight the expandable baton of one of the cops ended in the dude ass

So how does this exactly happen.

He still invaded your Country just to be a leech and not give anything to Society, so he deserves it regardless.

>very few cases of police brutality
>"we must stop police brutality that his destroying our society and the trust between our citizens"

>massive amount of nigger brutality
>"those are isolated cases, there is no real problem here"

this desu, they don't have any right to complain, we never forced them to come here.

His last name is Luhaka, which definitely sounds less European.

Now, that is a fishy story where the black guy tells everyone he dindu nuffin with his typical suburbian thug voice.
On the other hand, the police claims he assaulted one of the 4 guys with insults and a punch. That he struggled when they wanted to contain him and a wrong move, aimed at his legs, sent the rod right through his anus ending up tearing the rectum.

Anyway, now thugs, or should I say "youths" as our media calls them, all around France are rioting and the government, the press, PC artists are fucking defending them. It's sickening to witness this sinking ship of a country.

The Good Thing is that them doing this retarded animalistic shit only serves to Redpill Everyone who sees it.

Poor Dindu, probably was just walking down the street with his gang mates when this police officer jumped him from behind with his night stick.
May Kek watch over our dindu and may Allah bring those who raped to justice.

>If he didn't want to get a baton up the ass, he should've stayed in Africa.
This
And things are going to get worse, much worse.
Be afraid, be very afraid..........

Not so sure. For exemple, they looted a sporting goods store, and looting is extremely rare in France. Yet the only newspaper that reported this was a local one, and only made a three lines article.

Meanwhile, today's national paper Libération's cover is pic related. "For Adama (previous police victim, died of a heart-attack when he got arrested)" , "For Théo", "They campaign"

You see how most French artists chose their side and version of the story. And people are more exposed to being enjoined to not be racists and accept diversity, like "Those poor youths are victims of racism and unemployment, you know? It's normal that they rebel against a society that treats them badly." And worse of all, if you don't think these guys are a blessing for the country, you are a closet Nazi.

another Trayvon or Michael Brown.