Hey Sup Forums I just have a few reminders for y'all

Hey Sup Forums I just have a few reminders for y'all

1. SJWs and people who hate the white race do not represent liberals, liberals just want economic equality and racism to matter less

2. The Jews don't control everything, yes they have important roles in many media outlets, but they aren't communicating to destroy whites, also those crazy anti-white quotes from jews you see are from crazy people who happen to be Jewish

3. Fascism has killed least amount of people between communism and capitalism

Pic unrelated, but it is your skull before your baby teeth fall out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdB02IufaW0
youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayyyyyyyyy lmao

tl;dr btw

ayyyyyyyyy lmao

New meme to shutdown dissenting opinions?

ayyyyyyyyy lmao

You're making a common mistake regarding the Jews.

We know they aren't explicitly planning our destruction.

It works sort of like a hive mind; they all rub their hands together individually while they plot to sell our children's future down the river.

Maybe they have a genetic tendency towards tribe-survival, and maybe the Holocaust (which didn't happen) triggered a survival instinct deep inside of them. Either way, Jewish nepotism is out of control, so they gotta get gassed so pic related can continue to exist.

Who is this semen demon?

How hard is it to google image search it fuckwit?

4. only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

I cant tell if this is sarcasm
I think it is, but this is Sup Forums

>ayy lmao
>new meme
baka desu senpai

Is this the final red pill?

>liberals just want economic equality and racism to matter less
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so you're stupid fucking children. It's no wonder the SJW speak for you

PUSSY

(i stopped reading)

>liberals just want [...] racism to matter less
>people who hate the white race do not represent liberals
Pick one

Thanks rabbi

ayyyyyyyyy lmao

>1. SJWs do not represent liberals

Yes, they do.

Liberalism is cancer, with its promotion of promiscuity and drug usage.

1. No true Scotsman.

2. Pure coincidence ;D

3. Mainly because it lasted the least amount of time, though I don't see the relevance.

l'chaim!

I know it's usually an alien thing but I haven't seen it used in this context

>the far right is the smart choice for smart people

How hard is it to answer the fucking question numb nuts?

>liberals just want economic equality

Theft is not a tenet of liberalism :^)

he owes you nothing you dumb fucking lazy nigger.

>a fucking leaf

So do you think fascism is bad considering you admit it does have a lower death toll than both communism and capitalism?

>implying it isn't

The elite Jews don't plot our destruction because they hate us but because they are greedy and can profit from it

Why are you against african-americans returning out of slavery to their homeland, free of Da Evil Whyte man, you bigoted PewdiePie-zi

>SJWs don't represent liberals
>Richard Spence represents the new right
Pick one

The Jewish culture, having developed for the most part in foreign lands, is inherently anti-culture. The Jews at the top don't coordinate to destroy white people, they do it on their own, but they do it.

>and maybe the Holocaust (which didn't happen) triggered a survival instinct deep inside of them
And 108 more times in history in various epochs and civilizations trhoughout this planet, if you bother to do research on the Hate Site we know as Wikipedia

Progressive liberals in America are tools for globalist business interests. What they actually believe is irrelevant because they are used to destroy national sovereignty and erase the middle-class for the benefit of the h corporate elite.
>y'all
Get the fuck out

>1. SJWs and people who hate the white race do not represent liberals, liberals just want economic equality and racism to matter less
Yes they do, when they claim to and the remaining liberals do not denounce them, then absolutely they do.

You can't sit idly by and allow people to speak for what you believe in and reap the benefits when you see fit, but then never challenge the narrative when it's something uncomfortable.

That's what lets one side run away with extremism, because the radicals aren't kept in check by the side they represent. We NEVER hear SJWs denounced by the left, ever.

>2. The Jews don't control everything
The Jewish threat stuff on Sup Forums and the anti semitic stuff is really just LARPing, you'll get used to it.

>3. Fascism has killed least amount of people between communism and capitalism
Who has capitalism killed?

>thread where image is cooler than content
Somehow that skull makes me really uneasy, freaky shit.

>Who has capitalism killed?

>implying u haven't been here for 3 years and gone through the whole nazi arc and am now actually smarter about politics because of it

yeah that's the fucking essence of what I wrote. How nice of you to join us.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imperialism

Whoops meant I

Trypophobia. Enjoy your new nightmares.

Nice dude you laffin so u win

You didn't even read the thread son what are you still doing here

Imperialism doesn't say that you need to let the people you invade into your country. This happened because capitalists needed cheap labour.

>Somehow that skull makes me really uneasy, freaky shit.
Yeah I get that with baby teeth, it looks really fucked up. You get to a certain age and forget that you had baby teeth and then a complete new set. And the thought they were there all along, above and below your normal set, lodged inside your jawbone...it's fucking rough.

Not every fart has a poop...

>google image
God damn you waffelman! Can't unsee.

Fuck me.
I never thought about it, then I just assumed they grew when it was time.

Truck of peace has literally nothing to do with capitalism.

The Jewish stuff is just LARPing, this NWO shit with jews in the middle is so stupid that you couldn't possible take it seriously. Yes certain types of Jew have a higher IQ specifically in literacy and hey no brainer they run all the big news agencies where those skills are most important.

>literally using the "it's all a coincidence" meme

kys

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY

VVEEEEEEYYY

>The Jewish threat stuff on Sup Forums and the anti semitic stuff is really just LARPing, you'll get used to it.

My sweet summer child.

Communism doesn't say use gulag and fascism doesn't say anything about concentration camps

What said.
The amount of bodyhorror imagery that actually exist irl is insane. Cronenberg got nothing on on human biology
youtube.com/watch?v=bdB02IufaW0

Bullying a massive fucking pussy faggot. LMAO

BITCH

>the Jewish threat stuff on Sup Forums and the anti semitic stuff is really just LARPing,
Why do you wish further suffering upon Black People

>not knowing the difference between blaming crazy people and coincidence
Kys

>Pic unrelated, but it is your skull before your baby teeth fall out

babies are freaks holy fuck

But both have quite firm rhetoric on suppression of political opposition. Imperialism says nothing about immigration or equality or tolerance or whatever it is they're using to justify importing third worlders today.

Look out left side, this right winger 2 smart 4 u

>crazy people *who happen to be* Jewish

And capitalism has firm rhetoric about increasing profits
Colonialism was what did the job
Also l
People made money off of the murder of the native americans

>left side
absolute fucking gold. this is the single DUMBEST fucking shit I've read.

You are oblivious, man. A total loser.

Will you say that you're okay with some economic inequality and some racial segregation?

If you won't do that, you're literally a closet commie and white genocidaire. You may not come out and say it, but it's the logical endpoint.

The fact they are crazy plus the fact they are Jewish makes them say the shit they say it's not a coincidence

The white race

>trying this hard
Also nice pepes, memelord

OK, but you were implying it had nothing at all to do with them being Jewish.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE POWERLESS I AM PRESIDENT AND GOD

Also remember: other than war casualties the fascists didn't kill anyone but traitors

>y'all
kys

No, I'm saying it has everything to do with them being Jewish, but all races have crazies, the Jews are not excluded

AHHHHH THIS PICTURE MAKES ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

DELET

K bro
Cant wait for impeachment

Alright, so we can agree then that it was caused by capitalism? But you still haven't shown how it's connected to imperialism, besides of course that the conflict in the mid-east is imperialist.

Not all races have those crazies installed at the highest echelons of power.

>no true scotsman falacy
>those arent the real liberals
>those arent the real jews

go fuck yourself

Capitalists need profits from goods
Other places have goods
We want to take those goods for money
So we do

Have you learned about imperialism yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA YHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

YOURE FUCKING KIDDING ME. YOURE JOKING. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ALL A RUSE AND YOURE NOT THIS FUCKING PATHETIC

TAKE THE PROXY OFF. WHAT THIRD WORLD WAREHOUSE SHITHOLE ARE YOU POSTING FROM? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

And neither do the jews

>bluepill thread XD

Yes, I'm quite aware of that. But what part of taking those goods involves letting hordes of the people you take from into your country?

Ahem: See also, George Soros.

Jews need reparations from the Madagascar Treaty never happening
Other nations pay denbts
They want to take those denbts for hollywood directing power
So they do

Real liberals are normal people who want the vote and won't chastise their fellow voters because they go a little overboard

Lol
He's going all out

>Real liberals are normal people who want the vote
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"REAL" LIBERALS HE SAID LMAO

WHO? MEXICANS, FAKE-HILLARY VOTES, AND PAID EUROPEAN SOROS PROTESTORS FLOWN INTO AMERICA?

THOSE LIBERALS?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA!

HAAAAAAAAAAA!

This enquires you to belive in the NWO which is for crazy people
You can believe it deep down but don't base your opinions off a conspiracy

That's anyone who has any belief at all in democracy, which is not restricted to liberals.

And indeed as of right now, largely devoid from mainstream liberalism after losing a couple of important elections.

> C O I N C I D E N C E
youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34

Oh my God your embarrassing yourself
All caps doesn't make you correct or sound smarter

Exactly
They are normal people
Like most people

Mate, I'm sorry to tell you, but
>she's Jewish

>This enquires you to belive in the NWO which is for crazy people

cuck

And largely not liberal, and increasingly against it due to their years and years of bullshit.

>SJWs and people who hate the white race do not represent liberals, liberals just want economic equality and racism to matter less
nice no true scotsman
>he Jews don't control everything, yes they have important roles in many media outlets, but they aren't communicating to destroy whites, also those crazy anti-white quotes from jews you see are from crazy people who happen to be Jewish
oh so it was just a (((pure coincidence)))

Finally

Every single liberal politician rode the SJW train so yes SJW represents liberalism.

You don't get to ride the cancer anti-white mental disability wave and then pretend it doesn't represent you.

If you are a liberal, you're basically aids skrillex.

Don't like it? Pick a different ideology.