Camel park built in Sweden to support integration of migrants

>A camel park is being built in the Swedish city of Gothenburg in order to create jobs for migrant and ease their integration process.

>Project developer Geza Nagy hopes the park, at which visitors will be able to both pet and ride camels, will become a popular tourist attraction.

>“The largest source of income will be from tourism. There is a huge interest in camels both in Sweden and abroad. We expect tourists from around the world, including from Japan and China," he said.

>Nagy said there are migrants from the Middle East and Somalia who have “extensive knowledge" of camels, adding that staff will receive training on how to breed and care for the animals.

>The number of migrants in Sweden was expected to reach 200,000 in 2016, higher than in some other European countries. Sweden received 163,000 asylum seeker applications, particularly from nationals from the Middle East and North Africa.

>LINK: yenisafak.com/en/world/camel-park-built-in-sweden-to-support-integration-of-migrants-2613640

Enjoy the MERS, Sweden.

>fucking camel jockeys
>omg that is so racist!
>let's make a camel park for the sand people guys, it'll make em feel better

What the hell is wrong with liberals? are they bi-polar?

More or less, yes. They're wasting so much taxmoney on a stereotype that will probably lead to all those illiterate camelherders never bothering to even try and integrate.

Why the fuck are swedes genociding themselves?

>There is a huge interest in camels both in Sweden and abroad
I concur, I would like to pet some camels.

You tell me. There are already loads of camel farms in the US with over 5000 camels.

>Project developer Geza Nagy

So a Hungarian expat? Well hope he stays there.

Someone released camels into the wild here like a hundred years ago and now they are part of the ecosystem.

Buried 10 feet underneath

lol sweden in such tremendous denial. its incredibly sad desu

Camels are neat though, far more chill than horses.

Snow camels

it's real!

>ANONS PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD BY POSTING LAUGHING MONTAGES

stop freeloading!

I lived in the UAE for 10 years growing up, camel meat is delicious, so is camel milk.

inb4 shitskin, im white not that it matters

dont encourage them amerifat

Is that from the empire strikes back? I Iove star wars.

You should look up kolmården

“The largest source of income will be from tourism. There is a huge interest in camels both in Sweden and abroad. We expect tourists from around the world, including from Japan and China,"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

- Hey honey want to travel do a non culture land overun by crime and go to a camel park in the middle of no where or go to Egypt see the pyramids enjoy nice food and ride camels across the desert?

HAHAHAHAHAHA THESE PEOPLE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>kolmården
whats the importance? just looks like a zoo to me

Moortugal intellectual everybody

Kolmården has had camels for decades.

Indeed

>adding that staff will receive training on how to breed
The jokes write themselves

pff ahhaha there it is, your land is soon gonna be a 3rd world country, at least your gonna have camels!

Also I was planning on going to egypt and see the pyramids and ride camels, my favorite animals.. but sweden just announced they're gonna open a park with camels, so why go to fucking egypt when I can go to sweden?!

Yes and Giraffes

Is Sweden saying sand niggers are incapable of functioning without camels?

Seems racist.

I mean why VISIT One of the largest human achievments and eat some good food or dance by the moonlight vy the pyramids and ride camels across the desert when the country of Sweden has a camel park?!

I'm sure China doesn't have camels?! Right? Why travel cheaper and shorter to egypt when I can spend more money and time to go to sweden with the sole intent to go to a camel park! After all that's what swedes are known for.. CAMELS!

The great camels of Kolmården!

your country is being destroyed. why are you trying to prove how cool u r on a american cheese fondue enthusiasts forum?

dont u have better things to do?

Even your giraffes are brown.

Sweden's tourism industry makes twice as much as Portugal's, and we don't even have any sunny beaches.

You were jealous of the humans so you focused on the giraffe? Moortugal ladies and gentlemen..

I can't wait till DotR comes and they build a maple syrup farm / logging forest for us

Give it a couple more years Ahmed, a couple more years.

Better leave this thread I think the leaf is having a mental breakdown.

I'm not attracted by faceless hair, swedes.. so effeminate.

Agreed. Perhaps in a couple of years we've donated enough to Portuguese infrastructure to make your country moderately desirable as a tourist resort.

Dude, you do not know how many chinese and japanese tourists we get here. I live in a pretty medium town, and in the summer there are old gooks everywhere, they flock here.
I doubt they wanna see sandniggers though, I mean the chinks are as racist as we swedes should be.

individual hairs have faces in your country? wow, the more you know!

bro.... u should be crying about this article. but all you're doing is posting about zoos and shit. why are you pretending everything is fine?

Sweden has the highest incidence of reported rapes in Europe and one of the highest in the world. One amongst every four women comes out to be the victim of rape in Sweden. By 2010, The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences – about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants. The country has third-highest rape crime in the world. In 2009 there were 15,700 reported sexual offenses in Sweden, a rise of 8% compared to 2008, of which 5,940 were rape and sexual harassment (including exhibitionism) accounted for 7,590 reports. In April 2009, it was reported that sex crimes had increased by 58% over the previous ten years. According to a 2009 European Union study, Sweden has one of the highest rates of reported rape in Europe.

>on top of this your building a camel farm. GOOD JOB!

Who needs infrastracture when you become a minority on your own homeland, I'd rather live like a hunter gatherer with my own people and protect my women than allow what is currently going on, also, great government you got there.

The day has come I defended a fucking leaf, but he is 100% right, a fucking camel park, you can't make this shit up.

>It feels just like Irak or any other Arab country

agreed

Can't wait for them to destroy all the grass and trees and throw sand everywhere.

What was that?

Now they just need to build a state-funded sheep brothel for full integration.
Maybe that will help with the rape numbers too.

>tfw: this is real life

Do camels scream like a pig?

Banjo music

I would love to go to Sweden to watch the self genocide of der Swede

>>A camel park is being built

Well this is lie one, it's not being built.

Funds are being scammed under the pretence of a camel park.

>“The largest source of income will be from tourism.

This is also complete bullshit because he readily admits most money - even in the completed park - will have to come from state subsidies.

>>Nagy said there are migrants from the Middle East and Somalia who have “extensive knowledge" of camels

This is also bullshit, people aren't being hired, there aren't any animals to care for. It's a camel park in theory, to which millions of SEK has already been allocated.

The reason they include this angle is that this is supposed to be an integration project. Integration projects are supposed to lead immigrants into swedish society. What the fuck would anyone do with a camel caring job if they were looking at a new place of employment?

>Sweden received 163,000 asylum seeker applications, particularly from nationals from the Middle East and North Africa.

And 60-70% of those have no valid asylum claims and won't get an official residency. How many stay anyway is yet to be seen, but they won't have an official status.

THIS IS A SCAM, it's a fucking kike money draining scam to siphon off tax money into a non-existent park that just lines the pockets of the politicans and their stooge. Nothing is built over a year of this project because nothing was ever meant to be built.

Of course this would never work, it wasn't designed to work.

>A camel park
>In Sweden
>Desert animal
>Cold Nordic country

Jesus Kek.. Great way to start my morning. R.I.P. Sweden.. Cucked by another breed of sand animals.

can't really refute that.

That guy needs to stop smoking.

Yea, but we bring in exotic animals for us.
Not for worthless Islamic death cultists.

>The largest source of income will be from tourism

100% chance that this will be sex tourism.

I thought this too.
I live in Vancouver and the zoo here couldn't keep zebras alive, etc. Too cold.
Those camels are fucked!

>will become a popular tourist attraction.

Yeah that's why I would visit Sweden, to see muslims and and fucking camels.

the fuck is wrong with these people

Who wouldn't pay good money to visit such majestic beasts?

Your post make sense, thank you user, maybe sweden is not totally fucked in the head, just corrupt like any other country.

well at least it will give them something to fuck other that the Swedish women

It's Mongolian camels. They can easily survive in the Nordic climate, especially in the Göteborg area.

mark my words

there
will
be
a
camel
park

Why are you defending this as if it's a real project?

GP just did an exposé on how fucking inept this is and how much money they've pissed away with nothing to show for it.

see >>

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

u r posting from a country that doesn't even exist

I'm not defending it. I'm just pointing out stupid arguments. Mongolian camels could very well survive in Sweden. This is a fact, regardless of whether it is a good or bad idea to build a camel park outside of Göteborg. Claiming that camels couldn't survive because they're a "desert animal" is a silly argument and should be pointed out as such.

lolz swedz....

u guys r on a sinking ship and ur squabbling like old women