Why are amerishits retarded? I know youtube comment section is one of the dens where human scum likes to infest...

Why are amerishits retarded? I know youtube comment section is one of the dens where human scum likes to infest, but it's one of the places where I notice people commenting "thank you for your service" and "they fought to keep us safe" and "they fought so our shitty generation today to watch spongebob and be gay" under videos of shit like the vietnam war or the pacific war or even iraq, do amerishits actually think that killing rice farmers and shitskins on the other side of the globe is self-defense and those soldiers are out to protect their freedomz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=WOCjapg795s
youtube.com/watch?v=mh14q1eIwjI
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you not know what "Early Childhood Education" is, Wahabifag?

Because (((they))) took over the imbecile masses in America a long time ago

>do amerishits actually think that killing rice farmers and shitskins on the other side of the globe is self-defense and those soldiers are out to protect their freedom

yes?

but the vietnamese electing their own government democratically was an unlawful communist invasion? you amerishits don't even smell your own shit even though you smeared it across the globe.

fuck off to suck isis dick, sandnigger

MAGA

the world needs a laughing stock and it will always be America

What will you do when the houthis control your country?

Also all the foreign wars were the jews bidding, the average dumbfuck american dident have any interest in it.

america is a good boy he dindu nuffin

be quiet you filthy sand nigger! or you get democracy TM next

Why you so triggered, Habibi?

Why do millions of faggots go to your country every year and walk around a meteorite that some dude used as a toilet a thousand years ago?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

youtube.com/watch?v=WOCjapg795s

i hear they worship an astroid lmao

>same country that thought a Houthi rocket strike was a "earthquake or meteor strike"

Muslims worship a toilet.

youtube.com/watch?v=mh14q1eIwjI

Is that why Poo in Loo hate the toilet now? Rebelling against the Muslims?

not an argument ameriniggers, the sandnigger is right and you faggots know it

go back selling carpets

We kill because we can faggot. As soon as somebody is strong enough to stop us we will stop. The strong do what they will, the weak endure what they must.

literal nigger mentality but that doesn't change the fact that amerishits genuinely believe they are the good guys

hey pizza boy, let me inform you of a lil fact that my family has enough money to buy out the women from the last 4 generations of your spaghetti-eating women and make slave sex girls out of them.

gross a saudi

There's one thing Europeans should learn from Saudi Arabia....THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw

Gtfo Bin Laden

We don't like your kind here in Trump's Americuh

a shitskin calling asian shitskin

hmm

And yet you are still a sand nigger...

Money wont make that skin white and pretty...
Stay mad

Kinda pissed because I haven't heard a good argument in this thread.

As someone who fell for the liberal meme forever ago, I feel like the people here just lack critical thinking skills.

>here in trump's americuh
>romanian slavshit flag
>doesn't realize trump is gonna be like every other bitch americunt president coming over to suck the shit out of our assholes and pay up our american petrodollars for that delicious black hydrocarbon his car is gonna run on

>somebody strong enough to stop us
>literally ran out of town by slant-eyed rice farmers hopping around in sandels during the height of their military power
>army had to swim back home twice from two asian countries
>"somebody strong enuff to stop us hurrdurr"

Most were drafted and didn't want to go but had to anyway, so getting upset at the troops is stupid.

Yes, murricans are very retarded. Thats why everybody makes fun of them while still acknowledging the fact that murrica is the eternal invader country. Thats what these retarded, shart smelling brain dwarfs call "self defence"

America never hasn't defended itself since revolution days