Russian Spy Ship

Seen off the coast of Connecticut this morning. What are they doing?

Spying on the rogue intelligence officers for Trump.

>NO PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE?

JUST TRUST THE GOVERNMENT OVERLORDS ARE NOT LYING FROM THE DEEP STATE

Remember that 1999 "Virus" movie? Yeah.

I'm assuming this is fake news. Why would a spy ship just be "loitering" about where people can see it. Not very spy like to me.

Oh yeah, that movie was cool.

So that would put the Russian ship on the Long Island expressway?!!

Wait call CBSNY 880 on the AM dial quick...

It's trump uber ride.

Going back in time to hack the election

30 miles south of Connecticut is in New York or south of New York.

They have to keep moving the ship to stay close to Trump.

Russian mind control tech has a limited range.

If only they knew russian spy planes fly over US all the time same with US over russia due to cold war era spy pact for equal info on nuclear launch sites

Rescuing Trump for a coup

30 miles off the coast of Groton, which is home to the largest submarine base in the US.

I live there, so I'm hoping this isn't true.

Relax, that ship have only 2 machineguns. Even drunk rednecks on boat can sink it.

Reminds me of the time when the entire Swedish Emirate was literally shaking about an alleged Russian submarine near its waters.
And it did they find the Russian sub!
Only that it was sunk 100 years ago...

FPBP

This guy gets it.

You mean in international waters?

kek wills it the ship will be sunk and Trump finally takes action against Russia with military force.

Why's this news? We sit off their coast 24/7, obviously they would do the same.

/thread

OMG YOU DON'T GET IT THEY'RE WORKING WITH TRUMP DUH

Cucking President Cuck.

Oh wait, you kids actually thought Trump was a "strong" leader and not Putin's little bitch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah okay.

So if I sail 30 miles out and pull up beside the boat honestly what would happen? Could I hang out with them and piss off the media?

> russian sub
> sinking
makes sense

> Why would a spy ship just be "loitering" about where people can see it.

It's called cucking. It's what you signed up for when you elected President Cuck.

Daily news = fake news

look at this russian boat that I found on a chinese cartoon

>Russian spy ship 35 miles from my house

We got a nuclear power plant and nuclear navel sub base. We also got Electric Boat works where all the new subs are being made. Lots of targets for them to spy on in this area.

Really, I think this is the equivalent of Putin stepping on Trumps foot on purpose, then staring at him and asking "what you gunna do about it." It's a typical bullying domination technique to show Trump where his place is at. Very sad.

> send a patrol boat
> "Are you guys here for free WiFi or something?"

There is ALWAYS a Russian Trawler off the US coast. For *some reason* it's getting reported on all Media, right on the heels of Flynn and a growing false narrative on Russia.

>>I wonder who's behind this?