What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

We finna pull out if you don't pay for your own protection

It means the gravy train is ending and we're brushing the leeches off our skin.

He means put up or get the fuck out

Mattis is loyal.

AMERICA FIRST BABY

Mattis: "Pull your weight you lazy fucks"

>(((NATO)))

Pay up or we're out.

Pay your dues.

"Keep up your side of the deal or we're not dealing with you anymore"

pretty reasonable

Basically it means pay your damn share. Europe agreed to pay 2% of GDP to NATO. Only Greece, UK, & Poland pay. Everyone else is trying to hitch a free ride, spending the money on "refugees".

Mathis is saying pay up or we'll pull out. If you don't pay, you don't get protection.

More gibs from yurop taxpayers to murruican military industry

Quit bragging about your healthcare when we're footing your defense bill.

Oh My God

PUTIN got Mattis!

>EU: *autistic screeching*

>You tell 'em Donni

That's a very vague formulation that indicates no serious repercussions for yuros that don't pay up.

>Europe agreed to pay 2% of GDP to NATO.
NO. The agreement is to use 2% of GDP on military not NATO
Nobody asked you to be a military superpower, you don't have to and we don't need you.

dont forget us ;^ )

>we don't need you

Ok cunt. Have fun with a tiny military that can't support itself, but don't worry: you have free healthcare and free education, so it's all good

If Nato fails, the EU army comes in place. It's a marxist's wet dream, any country with right wing populism or one that tries to leave the EU will be "taught a lesson". It's USSR 2. It won't protect the europeans, but the EU union globalists and islamists.
Trump wants to save EU.

US doesn't protect Europe for any other reason than to keep Europe under its thumb and stop them developing nukes.

As during the Cold War when European states wanted to develop nukes for their own protection, US offered them the protection of their nuclear umbrella to thwart any attempt at multiple INDEPENDENT deterrents and ergo foreign policy.

US is not about to pull out and let all these nations develop their own nuclear programs for protection which is relatively easy and cheap for a 1st world country in 2017 to do.

>That's a very vague formulation that indicates no serious repercussions for yuros that don't pay up.
In Cucked Europe, repercussions are you, Ivan.

We're not footing the bill anymore

Basically it means stop being cucks and help with the costs, it's pretty sickening that Europe is constantly belittling the U.S for it's massive military spending when it's spending a ludicrous amounts on social services, then it has the gall to cry or complain to the U.S when military action is needed.

Time to put up or shut up Europe, Same with my nation, we should spend more to help our military.

This means you kikes start pulling your weight of get fucked by the bear.

President Martin has a nice ring to it.

>and we don't need you
AH
AHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mattis bless.

Truml isnt smart ebough to know this

He means NATO members have to start standing by their agreements made about readiness and munition production.
Remember during Libya's "liberation" Europe had to crack into uncle Sam's bomb cabinet because they ran out. Yeah France only had ~800 guided munitions which lasted two weeks, UK burned through half their stock while norway brought none of their since their munition logistic capacity was maxxed out. Norway was "borrowing" Italian bombs and fuel. I mean we all make fun of euros not having any real military but the fact is most of Europe's NATO members are using what little capacity they have to wage a war in Afghanistan.

Also
>Conscripts being any good.

We really don't.

>you don't have to and we don't need you
Lol

Yes, that was particularly outrageous.

Surely someone is telling him this?

start learning to speak pa Russkie

When half of Europe goes into multicultural civil war, we're gonna leave you to your fate.

He's right. You're not actually providing anything fatty.

What do we need you for?

>N-NO YOU T-TOTALLY NEED US STOP PLS DONT GO

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

Mattis learning the art of the deal.

All this ass hurt is delightful

Thanks mister 58, you would side with the muzzies anyway, so I call that a win

Well, we pay our share and we will be punished for it as always, just w8 for it.

WTF? So we PAY Greece to be in NATO??

The requirement is 2%. It's literally only fair.

>being attacked by media, dems, deep state
>HURR DURR NATO *FAG LISP INTENSIFIES*

The countries in question aren't even willing to spend less than 2% of their GDP's on defense. What makes you think these countries even have the resources or capital to begin a nuclear program?

Pay up or else

It means an EU army got a little closer.

whatever will we do without american bases in our country

This thread is what happens when you take seventy years of peace over millennia of war.

We spend an absurdly large amount compared to others.

He wants Mutti to form a European army so we can unite with Russia and demolish Germany again.

Great, looking forward to Connor quelling danish rebellions, Hans quelling spanish and Juan quelling polish etc.

Get liberated.

Finally we get conscription back in Germany.

Of course they haven't needed to spend any money for decades, you guys are doing it for them. But that hasn't always been the case

any western country that wants nukes can build em if they so desire

there's already plenty of nukes in europe

>2013
Why are you showing old data, not current one?

As long as they DO spend more than 2%, they get full commitment from NATO.

Yurop will have no choice but to cough up the cash.

We are neutral. We will be trying to block it. I don't want to contribute money to a military that will be abused by the French and Germans in Africa and the middle east.

Then get out faggot.

they meant russian mail order brides are awesome

time to pull your weight Germany

>what did they mean by this?
It means that we will have a big tax increase after the elections, because we can't double(!) military spending while feeding the millions of parasites Merkel let in.

France, please elect LePen. Pretty please with sugar on top. It's Europe's last chance.

It means your pussy, cucked, bastard welfare state gets to learn what the cost of defending yourself is. Even then, we are still footing most of the bill, you fucking pathetic bastards. Fuck Germany.

O-OR ELSE WHAT AMERIKEK WE CAN DEFEND OURSELVES JUST FINE AND IN THE NEW WORLD NOBODY NEEDS GUNS ANYWAY FAT AMERICAN FUCK WOW

USA will get rid off german bases! Oh no, they won't

This

NATO is subverting Europe to be under US control, its NOT in the US interests to have an independent europe

>Try to leave the US where states are not countries at all
>Get invaded.

Lol Americans. Also the white genocide.

The fuck they gonna do about it? Nothing. That's what. Other countries are at our disposal to do with as we see fit.

I don't understand why they're being such niggers. 1% extra is too much but spending 4-5% to do it yourself is a bargain?

>Denmark
>Get Raped either direction of a war
>Deutchland
>Eurape
>Don't Want
>Don't Need

MFW

Our work's done here Sup Forumsros Ignore the dane.

It means we won't pay anything and create an EU army

>UK

UK has acutally fallen below the 2% now, only slightly - 1.98%

Poland you're pretty cool. You just really enjoy being conquered.

I guess their view is that if you guys are going to pit them against your enemies and make them go along to wars they have no business being in (Afghanistan, Iraq) to build a credible "alliance" even if they only send 1,000 people that you can pay for it

Not altogether unreasonable.

It is why I always jej when I see this argument. As though the US is just doing all these guys a favour by footing the bill.

>incoherent potato nigger rambling

Literal new world and african mongrels trying to troll Europeans with a future that we may end up like the US in some decades.

Kind of hard not to laugh.

>Americlaps ITT are angry we don't care about their vague threats

We're tired of carrying you faggots. Pull your own weight or we're leaving.

Denmark didn't get raped, we submitted to superior military power Germany and got out of the war without any significant losses. And being part of NATO is the same thing.

Q: How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
A: 0

At least I'm not an actual nigger like your dad. Do you miss him?

Fuck no poland.

You not only pull your weight, historically you have been fucked by everyone.

I would RRREEEEEE if you got fucked, again, and the US stood by.

I would die for poland.

Polandball, we aren't sending troops to your country to protect you from Russia. We're sending them to protect you from Germany.

WW3, UK-US-RU alliance against Germany again, and this time we're getting your back in advance.

You'll be changing your tune when Muhammad Goatfucker decides he's going to start dumping IEDs on your roads.

It means "The US is going to pull out of NATO using your bad behavior as a justification."

>Be Irish
>Have lower mortality rate than American

Lul

Currently we are enjoying watching how all western empires are going straight to hell. It's so funny that even fact that we are next didn't spoil the mood.

>I would die for poland

No, you won't.

>I SWEAR I WILL STOP DOING THE THE THING ANY MOMENT NOW

>what thing?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NATO is a defense alliance, internal conflict doesn't count

is it done Yuri?

>Have lower mortality rate than American
Only until the next blight my alcoholic friend.

Does anyone actually want anything to do with the mongrel states of America? They are just a northern hemisphere brasil.

I think it was pretty clear. This isn't anything new, it's been talked about since at least 2009. If you want American support, you have to adhere to your end of the deal.

Kek nice swing, but no cigar retard.