Pentagon chief Mattis tells NATO allies to increase defense spending by year's end or US will `moderate its commitment'

>Pentagon chief Mattis tells NATO allies to increase defense spending by year's end or US will `moderate its commitment'

ABSOLUTELY BASED

I honestly wouldn't mind if Mattis just launched a military coup of the entire government.

I'm done with Democracy.

Thanks for stopping by, CIA.

Noone actually wants this. Stop false flagging.

Nigger, this is how we legit get Nazis.
Stop trying to upset the balance.

Finally conscription in Germany.

Better start paying your fair share eurocucks

Pretty much every Sup Forumsack wants this

welcome to Sup Forums sir

No, we want a popular insurgency which will lynch Intel officials.

Which would be led by...

The military and Mattis.

Good we shouldn't be shouldering the defense burden for all these NATO countries. We get nothing out of being NATO countries big brother

When Mattis is done only Greece and USA will be left in NATO.

>Hij denkt dat Nederlandse polderjoden echt gaan betalen

haha

Mad Dog is an absolute beast

>the EU is triggered into forming its own alliance, or straight up joining SCO
>WW3 erupts because of the US' retardation, exactly the same way WW2 did when they blatantly refused Hitler's offer of European disarmament in 1933
>it is blamed (again) on Europe

The eternal American strikes again

Thanks for never leaving CTR, everyone but you wants this.

this is why the extreme rhetoric of Trump was necessary
the other NATO members must know that we are serious about actually leaving if no one else wants to pull their own weight

Schoeversmeisje met de pijplippen van Defensie heeft al gevraagd om €2 miljard extra op de korte termijn.

Or you can just pay up

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

You are so irrelevant as a country your opinion is not needed.

Nigger, are you retarded? We just got /ourguy/ in! So we had one setback with Flynn. Big deal. The games afoot and for once the good guys have the upper hand.

Voor de buhne

Denk je nou echt dat Nederland meer gaat betalen voor "bescherming" die totaal niet nodig is?

>m-maar Rusland!
haha

European butthurt confirmed in 3...2...1...

Or we can just form our alliance

No, wait, join SCO who don't demand us to pay and instantly prop up China as the new global police

lmao

Let me correct you right there my friend, my country, the European Union, is in fact almost equal to yours in terms of GDP, and better in terms of amount of population! But don't worry, everyone makes mistakes hehe :)

Based. Fuck NATO. End that alliance!

no
nazis and fascists take power with the help of their own paramilitary organisations.

a military coup gets you a military dictatorship or a military junta. think pinochet.

If you guys are so rich, why can't you devote just 2% to military?

YAY MORE TAXES

Fuck off nigger. Mattis is doing the right thing, other countries need to pay their share

Because it's in USA's absolute geopolitical interest to maintain the alliance, and our friendship with it. It's nothing but a bluff and no one inside the EU is retarded enough to buy Trump's rookie bluffing, everyone is aware that the USA will never ever allow Russia and Europe to enter an alliance, and considering the fact that the EU is disarmed, it will be literally the very first move after NATO is aggressively disbanded

Yes pledge fealty to the Chinks, those stant eyed commies would be a much better overlords than us clapping burgers would be.

Germany needs to step up their payments to us

That's really smug but your rectal injury is showing. Your alliance would be laughed at on a global level and the "demanding you pay" you're crying like a little bitch about is to meet the commitments you agreed to make when you entered the alliance. You don't get to cry about your landlord asking for the rent you signed an agreement to pay you entitled autist. I guess we can just let Putin do what he wants with Europe...

I think Poland meets the 2% threshold too

*joins SCO*

LOL

Only Ancap general wants this and they're just a thread of five high schoolers circlejerking over who can be te edgiest.

> it's in the USA interest to suck our cocks otherwise we will bail to Russia or China

Ah, so it's like blackmail. With friends like these who need enemies?

Not at all, it would be an absolute nigger move by the USA to drop us like that, right next to an armed Russia, disarmed. Who needs such friends?

Good.

Another option. If the world wants to keep having the US as a global police force, they should pay into it.

If you refuse to pay for your own protection then why do you think you deserve our help?

Saving money is a good thing!
Invest them in America instead of sinking trillions into bases abroad.
Sure, it can help some economy somewhere just like any other investment, but most of the money end up in the "wrong hands".

>I'm done with Democracy.
That makes you #1 enemy to the kikes.
They rule through media and by controlling 51% of the puppets.
Are you trying to deprive them of their power? Look how hostile they are to all "non-democracies" around the globe.

Again, the entire need for protection is negated upon joining Russia's side. The sole reason we even need one in the first place is because we're currently your friends. That's a costly friendship to be honest my American friend

> nigger move

But user, they are giving you the whole year to pump it up. Just increase the spending.

South korea here.
We will get nukes instead if it is cheaper than "paying up" more than what we're already paying to you.

Pay for your shit, faggot. We aren't your mommy.

No it's a nigger move to not pay your dues. It's literally what a nigger would do to not live up to his part of an agreement. Pay or get fucked, no one cares about your clay.

America's like that asshole who orders a real expensive food at a group meal and then suggests everyone splits the bill equally.

It's only some third world countries like Italy that are going to get stung by this anyway.

But why would Russia accept someone who don't pull up their weight?

/falsefag/

Wow, as if the fucking US of America will ever leave German, no matter how much we do pay or don't pay.

no butthurt

NATO is literally army of the Rothschild fighting for Globalism around the world.

Just another Neocon

You continue to refuse to pay your cut, we should have dropped you and everyone else who couldn't keep their commitments.

I will repeat it, again, Russia will welcome us not only with open hands but would also probably pay for our membership, not request money from us. It's the ultimate geopolitical victory for them so you better pay up goys

It is costly for us as well

Be careful what you wish for

Fucking finally. Assblasted Europeans are mad that they have to pay up a little more to avoid getting invaded, ungrateful shitheads. Based Mad Dog.

They wouldn't. These euro fags are delusional.

More like Eurocucks are like that deadbeat roommate who is also on the lease but thinks America will keep paying for most of the rent and utilities when they agreed (apparently not in good faith) to pay their part.

G-greatest ally?

Devoting 2% of economy is very expensive?

We in Brazil spend 1.4% and we don't have a giant armed neighboring us.

Really, they gonna go to our ally Russia?

> pay

I'm pretty sure Russians would prefer to inject that money in their own economy, especially since they are still weakened by the oil prices.

I feel safe now.

Fuck you Bulgaria. I hope Russia annexes you

Bulgaria has literally nothing to offer Russia and you cucks are so irrelevant on a global scale that you act like it matters who you're aligned with. No one gives a fuck about you.

Isn't Brazil basically a warzone every day?

>our ally Russia

zozzled right there my fellow ally

The dissolution of NATO, the rapid expansion of SCO and inside trade within it, and the fact that the alliance will be able to exert ultimate power projection over the entire Earth is far, FAR better than some minor fee

You're okay Poland, you actually care enough to spend 2% on defence, now we just have to get the actual deadbeats to pay their dues or fuck off.

Based Poland

Everyone that was here at least 2-3 years ago knows that Sup Forums constantly tried to cause the apocalypse to happen, because the only solution to the problems is to wipe everything out.

I suspect it's not a coincide that poorer countries with non-existent economies are able to spend a higher percentage of GDP on the military.

Holy shit you're delusional. You don't even spend on defense what does Bulgaria being in a different alliance even mean? You don't make any alliance better. You WILL be cucked in the end and spend what you agreed to spend, I guarantee.

The military doesn't fight internal threats. Only when the police isn't working, and even then it's only peacekeeping.

>he doesn't know about the American-Russian plan to pinch the chinks
Leave it to some irrelevant European nation to be unable to understand geopolitics. Sad!

The higher up that list you are, more ground zero you will become as a scapegoat for USA.

Hahaha
Oh lord
The US is making it look like we need NATO

The last 10-20 years, the US starts a fucking war/''freedom session'' in a different country.
Asks NATO members to join. They join moderatly, because why would we help with some shit the US started?
US goes to Irak, Afghanistan and whatever. Their military spending is 54% of the entire GDP. Not because they need to, just because they want to (and the jews too).

Face it. The US main export product is war. Their entire economy would collapse if they stopped war.
Who do you think is the biggest buyer of military equipment and weapons? Thats right, the US government.
Other countries like NL, only buy 20 drones for 2 billion and then will never buy anything again the next 10 years.

INB4 NATO DISBANDED

SCREENSHOT THIS PLS

His next step would be kicking out Turkey or include Russian involvement in NATO

>Bulgaria

Eh, that mistake again :/

Again, my country is the European Union, a GDP of $15tril and a population of 750mil people which DOES make a significant difference

>EU joining SCO, literally a russo-chinese alliance to counteract NATO

Lmao you're retarded aren't you

>literally a russo-chinese alliance to counteract NATO

Notice how my post implies a scenario where the US drops and dissolves NATO

>US
>exports
What is this meme?

The same Mattis from GK....

I'm surprised the poorer countries try to pull their share of the weight, unlike some people, DAD. Get off the damn couch and pay your share of the rent.

>bragging about being Germany's cuck
Seems history will always repeat itself.

>Italy
>blaming America for WWII

>The US is making it look like we need NATO
you are free to leave it.

Seems fine to me. It's absolutely true that every other country has been shirking their responsibilities and just relying on the US to be the world police.

Time for some turbo-nationalist military construction, boys.

this.

US should gtfo of NATO so we don't have to follow it and its jewish wars

>bragging about being Washington's cuck

What a cuck lmao

Pointless countries like Bulgaria are like the slutty cheerleader in high school. Always threatening to suck another jock's dick when they get angry.

>EU will cozy up with Russia all of a sudden even after intense hate campaign about crimea and mh17
>EU will cozy up with China after demonising china's claims in the spratly islands and countless human rights abuse

>even after the US dissolved NATO

No, EU won't do that regardless in any circumstances. You're too fucking stupid even for a Bulgarian

We're the only other members of Nato that does pay the 2% and has actually been in a significant military conflict in the last 20 years.

Except that the US is covering over half the check and getting fuck all for it from most of the people at the table. I wish your pride in being European extended to wanting to protect your own lands.

>check article in norwegian
>our cuckservative PM says we won't reach 2% for atleast 19years

Hey Fatso, how about you drop the entire foreign aid/mudslimenigger invasian program and fund our goddamn military instead?

>(((our military)))
NATO isn't your military, it's owned by USA, you are just buying it.

Then we should get the others to pay up too.
They could have backed out when it was agreed upon so they have to shoulder the cost as well.

Whats stopping your country from just leaving faggot?

>asking America to protect your country for free

Despicable

>Pentagon chief Mattis tells NATO allies to increase defense spending by year's end or US will `moderate its commitment'

Which ones?
Also, I expect nothing from you anyway, America. You will lick Putins asshole just like you licked Stalins asshole and leave the Baltic states to become Sowjet again, just like 60 years ago.