Adventist Kekism - 2nd Generation Memefighter Edition

Preamble:
dailydot.com/unclick/trash-dove-purple-bird-alt-right-meme/

I hate to admit this lads, but the Trash Dove Reconquista is working. I thought at first that is was a stupid and forced meme. That the retarded purple bird would never take flight.

Then I started to realize it's power. The kid's on Normie will not shut up about it. And when they are talking about it, they can not help but talk about us.

Like an infected leaper, their contagion propagated our message without their consent. It's literally meme rape.
Green and Purple has always been /Our Colours/

From our daily dose to Vivian James bt the coursing war-anthem sung by Kritikal.

Green and Purple are the colours of memes.

> Abstract: The conventional understanding of opponent colors has red and green as one axis and yellow and blue on a second axis. This perceptual opponency is a result of the trichromatic nature of human color vision in combination with subsequent processing in the visual system. This red-green and yellow-blue opponency is fundamental to many different color spaces. CIELAB, CIELUV, CIECAM02, IPT, YCC and more all incorporate this concept of chromatic opponent.

hpl.hp.com/techreports/2009/HPL-2009-60.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks doc.

This is not organic development of a meme, and it will fail like any other forced meme. Remember to sage.

>and it will fail like any other forced meme
It didn't, there was some news on it.
The mean instantly became real when people began to associate it with "white nationalism"

It's a fucking dove. There's nothing fucking nationalistic about it (though may be some historical symbol, i don't know)

>The mean
meme*

It's not meant to be organic. In fact, the fact that it is so forced is why it's working.

Where Pepe is smart and holistic. Trash Dove is retarded and manufactured.

Two sides of the same coin, attacking from diametrically opposed directions.

Can't we use their own weapons against them? Like transforming that faggot purple bird in a hate symbol, like an anti abortion or a radical islamist etc...

Use your brains for once pollacks

This nigga get's it. People are trying to process how a stupid bird emoji is the guiding visual representation for implicit white identity.

Trash Dove is the Richard Spencer of birds.

They think they are redpilled, but they have yet to get a full rundown.

>it will fail like any other forced meme
But it will case damage before if falls. Trash Dove is not a tower that should stand test of time, its a bomb that should wreck and be wrecked.

This.

I also kinda like trash dove

Moonman is Thoth.

This tbqh

>But we totally subverted it, we won haha!
Yeah ok but it's boring and not funny, it will not catch on because it lacks the basic element of humor.

Praise Kek, speak not the name of the heathen Gods.

i said the same thing initially

but i eventually concluded that i dont care, and if it works, it works

This is on you guys, though. I won't spread it here on Sup Forums.

like this?

Why the fuck is Rust's logo on pepe

That's it, then. Never spread peck shit here. Bombard the rest of the internet like twitter with that dumb shit.

t. hasn't left Sup Forums in 12 years

dove is forced and will die out quickly, like cancerous harambe and dat boi memes
in a week or two no one will be using it

> Moonman

The Egyptian god of the moon was Khonsu. A god that literally wore a crescent moon on his head.

>"Khonsu" can also be understood to mean "king's placenta", and consequently in early times, he was considered to slay the king's (i.e. the pharaoh's) enemies, and extract their innards for the king's use, metaphorically creating something resembling a placenta for the king. This bloodthirsty aspect leads him to be referred to, in such as the Pyramid texts, as the "(one who) lives on hearts".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu

It's a shitty forced meme co-opted by new /poleddit/.

This is the funniest shit I've seen all month.

I'll be back.