Do you think the Blacks will revolt against the Jews?

Africa's Population: 1.2 billion

wealthiest continent in the world - do you think there comes a time when they will act out against the world order?

>thread about jews
>no replies

i don't even know Sup Forums anymore

It gets old after a while, you guys need to step it up with your evil plots...

Bum

>implying Africa will ever do anything

niggers don't give a flying fuck about your tiny israel, it's arabs you should worry about

they're too dumb to revolt

The reality is that the keks currently helping out niggers are dooming Israel. by 2060 there will be 18 million Israeli citizens, 12 million of whom will be Jewish. 5 million Muslims and 1 million Other stuff (like Christians, Druze, Vodkaniggers).

But Africa will be somewhere around 2.5 billion people with nearly 2 billion niggers. Your wall can't stop niggers.

>Your wall can't stop niggers
There are nukes somewhere in isreal for fucked up shit.

Jews already lost Africa to the Chinese.

>implying that a plauge dosn't kill them all.

Nukes are useful for high-density populations like Mexico City.

Nukes are not very useful for glassing an entire continent unless you have some way to avoid the ensuing nuclear winter.

Apartheid South Africa had nukes as a deterrent to UN/US invasion threats, not as a way to stop niggers.

Just nuke around your land, like a radioactive wall.

Debt is only as effective as how much the indebted honors it

Africa and the US can tell china to go fuck themselves tomorrow and they'll collapse

i guess your shilling is not that effective any more you fucking schlomo kike bastard

go shill on normie website

The mineral resources of Africa don't mean dick in the hands of those backwards primitives. I don't think you need to worry about them, Shlomo.

If you've been paying attention over the past few years, though, you'd realize that the white man has been coiling himself up like a snake preparing to strike.

Maybe watch that, instead of African wildlife.

The Chinese are going to take over Africa in a few decades by the rate they're going right now, it's like colonization 2.0 but smarter.

>blacks
>successfully revolt

>Just nuke around your land, like a radioactive wall
what is wind

American blacks will recognise the new far faster than African blacks.

Chinese are overreaching into North America and Australia aswell, I don't see how they will be able to control that much

They have the population

Malcom X named them. He was assassinated a week later.

>Blacks
They are clinically retarded