Damn, it sucks that Silent Hills was cancelled. Imagine how much deep symbolism it could've had

Damn, it sucks that Silent Hills was cancelled. Imagine how much deep symbolism it could've had.

Other urls found in this thread:

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1463516&page=4
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/send-him-on-his-way-to-heaven-by-your-own-hand-cutted-dialogue
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/you-psycho-murderer-cut-dialogue
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-18-theres-a-slightly-fiddly-way-to-re-download-p-t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

del taco fago

fuck drumpf and fuck white people xd

ahahaha what the fuck am i reading
fucking niggers want to see hate against black people ? Go look at the middle east and North Africa, black people are treated like literal slaves
t. arab

Real talk: How many black women are known for exploiting the general population?

Especially in vidya

White people are the only ones capable of institutional evil because white people are the only ones that have functional institutions.

real talk maybe the solution of racism isn't more racism by calling a whole race inherently racist

>when you find out del toro was only a producer in most of the films that he is credited as a director for and that even though he's a pretty good graphic artist, most of the designs for his films come from uncredited interns

I guess I'll boycott anything from del taco from now on

How many pachinko machines do you think it takes to make up for kojima's constant waste of money? My guess is at least 12000.

What are welfare queens?

I actually like like The Pale Man Dark Souls videos

It's really more like a compliment, because villains are most of the times extremely powerful and almost always FUCKING WHITE MALES

Do you ever see black people in positions of realpower apart from rare exceptions?

It's a jew. stop trying to be the center of attention whitey.

None, MGSV made a profit for Konami.

Didn't you think about how retarded that last sentence is when you wrote it?

even Barrack Hussein Obama was a half white muslim raised in Indonesia.

>Little brown kid comes to steal all his food
Makes sense.

sorry for triggering you

here, take this (You) and everything is going to be okay

Spoiler: P.T. teased that Silent Hills was never cancelled.

Some proof.

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1463516&page=4

"Send him on his way to heaven, by your own hand. It's not too late if you act fast. "
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/send-him-on-his-way-to-heaven-by-your-own-hand-cutted-dialogue
soundcloud.com/user-987493911/you-psycho-murderer-cut-dialogue

Far Cry 4, but shes not Black. Maybe Vaas' Sister in 3.
GTA3, and Samuel L Jackson in GTASA(but hes a he)

First that comes to mind

kojima isn't some mastermind you 12 year old, he's a movie director reject that only found success in a industry where people praise bethesda and ubisoft shit
he's a literal hack

Also, there's this to help with the storyline idea that P.T. was a test.
Okay? That's not what I was saying user. Also, why is it so easy to be able to redownload P.T. if it's cancelled.

yeah its wrong when left wing leaning shitheads do it but its alright when the pols constantly try to shove the shit down your throats huh? No idiot, I don't want to see either of this shit on Sup Forums at all. Keep your shit on your containment board.

The Pale Man was fucking awesome.

Politics being needlessly injected is gaming though, have you not played anything with text chat lately?

lucky junji ito is on creature design so it'll just be amazin... oh.

All his monster designs are the same anyway.

You can redownload it?! I have a new PS4 and thought it was gone forever

Did you add it to your account before it left?
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-18-theres-a-slightly-fiddly-way-to-re-download-p-t

According to devs I've talked to into my SHS research, most of the time, Devs don't leave something that they've cancelled on a company's servers, because it costs them to leave it there. So take this for exactly what you will.

Pale Man is white men
Mandragora is women
Gluttonous Frog is blacks
Nazis are spics
Pan is Abbo high on gasoline

That's kinda racist

can't be racist towards whites cracka

Good job mods, Tried making it about Silent Hill being alive still and you move it to Sup Forums.

Check your privilege shitlord.

fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl

Hi is this reddit

What the fuck, why did this shit get moved to Sup Forums?

What the fuck is this thread, ayoooos get out

del taco heve not (and never will) made a decent flick since Hellboy 2
rimjob was worse than transformers 4

since when did Hiro add spoilers to Sup Forums?

>moving threads

Shiggity doo dah, mods.

This thread was moved from another board, but I assume your joking because of
>Sup Forums

>institutional evil feeding on the helpless.

fucking mexicans wtf

I hate this fat faggot. He has such a cuck face.

Sup Forums is kind of nice. Why don't other boards have flags or at least unique ids? Then you can see who's spamming and replying to themselves.

wtf I hate latino peter jackson now

i guess it was Sup Forums?

You mother fucking beta male faggot. You sell white people down the river just for some good boy points?
I want this fucking beaner dead.

This screenshot looks like pan's labyrinth

wrong its from Sup Forums

Further proof that Sup Forums and Sup Forums are equally cancerous and filled to the brim with low IQ memers

The thread got moved but there was a seamless transition in regards to post content, you couldn't even differentiate Sup Forums from Sup Forums if it wasn't for the missing flags and spoilers

Why is Sup Forums such shit nowadays? It was better when libertarian values were upheld in this board

is that real? fuck that bohemian spic for not making a Lovecraft movie. fucking sellout.

>tfw no spoilers on pol

t. del toro

Guillermo del toro is based as fuck, therefore I don't mind your implication.

Hey, Del Toro, i'm not going to pirate your movies anymore! Do you hear, me?

Sup Forums is dog shit

>Do you ever see black people in positions of realpower apart from rare exceptions?
Ganondorf literally wields the Triforce of Power.

It's only symbolism if it works for other people as well. Toro's work isn't very archetypical, so his weird stuff only symbolizes his own neurosis.

He should see a shrink.

>It was better when libertarian values were upheld in this board
WRONG

Sup Forums was already shit when it was /n/ (even before it became /new/) and Sup Forums was always shit even before Sup Forums existed.

I had a screenshot of a discussion over the quality of Morrowind and how it was a dumbed down Daggerfall.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are containment boards

Top kek! Perfect answer to the "racism = power + prejudice" bullshit.

yeah I don't think most people would see it as institutional evil if she stole from it first.

>a) Fucking white b) CIS-gender male
ftfy Jose

because it is

He stole that monster design and literally made it white because the original was black.