Trump is 70 years old. He's already over the average lifespan of an American, and he's overweight...

Trump is 70 years old. He's already over the average lifespan of an American, and he's overweight. And the presidency is infamous for accelerating the aging process due to all the stress involved with leading a country of 300 million people. How is trump going to survive?

He will play around and retire on the second year because "this is not what I thought it would be, they wont let me do whatever I want and it has too much reading. Lame."

what i find interesting is that these 3 men were all born in the same year

what are the odds

Yeah thats why he is already in the running for re-election

That's a lie.

>In an article in tomorrow’s Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), Olshansky says his research into presidential life expectancy found no evidence that American presidents die sooner than other American men of their time. In fact, quite the opposite: most of them lived long lives and beat the longevity expectations for their time.

triples have spoken
The phenotypical change is the reptilian DNA our overlords inject them with
Hence the longlivity

This. You guys never take into consideration that these guys were already semi old age and the photos are from nearly a decade later.

When you look at age statistics, you have to look at p(survive to 78 given he's survived to 70) not p(survive to 78). He's got a real good shot to make it to the end. It's not a memoryless stat.

Presidents are typically from upper middle class/wealthy backgrounds.

They've had access to good food and good medical care for their whole lives.

>we can't impeach him
>we can't riot him out of office
>m-m-m-maybe this ultra-healthy super rich guy with access to the best doctors in the world w-will just die hahaha right guys :))

>Trump in the Year 40,000

Average lifespan for an American is 80 retard.

Watch him get out of office at 78 years old with more hair and less weight.

You are falling into the "Gambler's Fallacy" trap that he will be due death during his Presidency based on maturity.

There's 4 men in the picture not 3, retard.

PAY

i think he just plans on watching TV the whole 8 years to break the phenomena

putin will tell trump his beauty secrets so that he can look the same 8 years from now

yes but two of them are of the sam man. he meant trump, Clinton and bush (THREE), they are all born in 1946

Debts forgiven nukes inbound

>We stopped hearing from Hitler in 1945
>No mention of Donald Trump until 1946

Coincidence????