Is it really straightforward from here lads?

Is it really straightforward from here lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession#Current_order
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

use the catalog

The fantasies continues. I really can't believe how pathetic these people are. What are they going to do when Clinton dies?

back to moms basement to suck your communist handlers cock and quit hidin behin fake flags fag
sage

((((((Kohn))))))

Drumpf lost. give it up

>says the nervous shill for the 117th time

Straightforward way to have a massive civil war and a million+ casualties, sure

This young man is delusional.

>2.constitutional crisis

No retarded, even if you impeached both Trump and Pence, the speakers of the house would just be the next in line.

There is no such thing as a a "special election" or any provision for one. You follow the line of succession until a new election which happens every 4 years.

The line of succession for the presidency is very plainly laid out. In order to get president Clinton at this stage, there would quite literally have to be either a coup to put her in power, or half of the US government will have to be assassinated leading perhaps to another election of some kind. That would be assuming that after such a massive string of assassinations nobody suspects Clinton of any wrongdoing.

Tl;dr no it will not happen.

Here's how ̶B̶e̶r̶n̶i̶e̶ Hillary can still win

I don't think they care about things like laws or the constitution.

his campaign is over!
Drumf BTFO

The delusion

>liberals have no idea how the government works
Why am I not surprised

Who are all of these "verified" people with the most fucking stupid opinions? Shouldn't saying retarded things reflect negatively on your career if you're a celebrity?

No fucking consequences, and I see this shit all the time even from smart guys like Elon Musk.

Straightforward from here...can't stump the Trump.

When will these foolish mortals learn that Trump is unstumpable. God and Kek is on his side.

Goddamn people are butthurt about Clinton aren't they? They keep saying it's not about Clinton and all about trump being a traitor but look at this shit!

Going forward we should just stop responding to CTR properly and just say Clinton lost so suck it up sweety. It's much more effective.

I could see the GOP disliking Trump enough to impeach him, but Pence is one of their own. He's safe.

Kind of makes your neurons fire that the left is advocating a coup.

I know it seems hopelessly optimistic, but I would still try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

I think they just really have no idea how their own government works, and would probably not believe you if you were to explain it to them.

Op is a basement dwelling commie cock sucker saged

Elect her president of hell

Just for clarity, I didn't say that they didn't know how the system worked, I said they didn't care.

Typical lefturd

>when

She died in July

clinton foundation already is dying, she doesnt have any money left to run another election.

He's got a good track record with predictions.

No. They would need to kill or impeach 19 people.

Netflix literally just aired a show about this. You'd think liberals would know this.

could this be the beginning of the end for trump's presidency?

GET IN HERE
GET IN HEREGET IN HEREGET IN HEREGET IN HEREGET IN HERE

This guy is such a drama queen

OY VEY YOU FUCKING ANTISEMITE,
YOU GOIN TO JAIL FOR HATESPEECH SON

lol, the complete opposite happened.

Wonder how many pizzas this gross dyke has devoured.

Sally Kohn is retarded.

No, the Speaker of the House would then become president. Followed by several other members of cabinet. I guess if you somehow impeached everybody when in reality nobody has ever been impeached in American history because of how goddamned hard it is it would be possible, but I'm pretty sure there's no basis for it in the Constitution.

Weird that somebody named their son "Sally".

can anyone explain why she thinks the speaker of the house will have to compete against clinton for the position

Reality is an illusion to libtards.

These aren't even "predictions" anymore. They spew the same bullshit day after day hoping somehow that they'll be right when in reality they are so far from the truth and delusional.

(((Kohn)))

>>liberals have no idea how the government works

Of course not. These are the people that interpreted
"the right of the people to be secure against unreasonable search and seizure shall not be violated"
as "you have the right to have an abortion."

>My candidate didn't win
>Better impeach the winner AND their vp in order to get her in
Are they trying to start a war?

>Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

I used to think exactly that about the press.

It's malice disguised as stupidity.

Yes.

>Constitutional Crisis

Wouldn't happen. We'd just have President Ryan.

There is literally no contingency in which Hillary Clinton can become the President before 2021, and I sure as fuck hope the Democratic Party is not that fucking retarded to run her again. Hillary has too many skeletons in her closet and doesn't motivate anyone but women and niggers.

Trump could get impeached and if it can be shown that Pence also was involved in this, he also could get impeached. That much is true. Foreign powers should not be involved in American elections, especially on a quid pro quo basis, and not having a President that is a puppet for a foreign power is a deeply rooted part of our constitution, Trump was already in trouble on a constitutional level because he wouldn't put his business holdings in a blind trust most importantly, those that are overseas. His travel ban not including countries from which we have had terrorists attack us because he has businesses in those countries is a clear conflict of interest.

I'm anticipating Pence won't get impeached though so we'll have President Pence.

(((Sally Kohn)))

It IS possible that Pence could get implicated on the dealings with Russia and get burned too. In fact, the House would be all about that, getting Ryan in power.

A string of assassinations large enough to get Clinton within ballpark reach of the presidency would have us in absolute anarchy, there wouldn't be a country left to govern afterwards.

(((Kohn)))

>he
It's a woman believe it or not

This is delusional. But President Pence is looking like a real possibility.

>that pic
But the democratic results of the election are Hillary's beating Trump

Will special election be like the special olympics?

OP is a Brock sucking fag
saged

lefties will be in for a real shock when that happens

There is no provision for special elections. None at all. There is a very, very specific and long standing chain of succession. At no point in that chain is there any opportunity for Hillary or any democrat to become president. Doesn't matter what happens.

Ok, I get that some people doesn't like Trump but Clinton? Really? What kind of sick fuck would want that Mafia style psycho criminal as his president?

That keeps amazing me.

*ba dum zap*

Leftists only believe it is democracy when it goes their way.

I can't get enough of this autistic shit.

Since it hasn't been posted yet:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession#Current_order
(((They))) would have to impeach and remove or assassinate 8 people before even getting to a Dem (good luck doing either to Mattis, considering that he has broad bipartisan support). All of this would also have to be done in a very short timeframe–before one of them has time to appoint others of like mind to the empty positions.

tl;dr short of a well-honed FOXDIE attack it's not happening.

>tfw can finally justify purchasing so many firearms to my wife
>tfw the country has to be in ashes just so she will get off my fucking back
>tfw buying some more bulk ammo instead of buying my kid a Nintendo Switch in March
>tfw he is cool with it because I am taking him out shooting