What the FUCK is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

World peace.

The protection of humanity.

No, really.

And raking tons of money in the process.

For America, and himself, but America first, folks.

Shutting down the international crime syndicate that has taken over the deep state.

He's just a tool. You should ask Bannon and Tillerson that.

No, only America

All White

World domination

Trump wants people to think of him as a great and powerful and successful person.

This should be fucking obvious, guys. The guy's obsessed with making big buildings and plastering his name in gold over them.

crashing globalists with no survivors

hes done everything relevant except saving the world from a 1000 year old anime level threat. so he aligned the stars and engaged on his final mission.

Using his time machine to finally destroy Islam and make America great again, of course.

Making America Great Again.

How dumb are you? Breathe in, breathe out dumb?

To enable Hwhite artists to make Art "Great Again" ?

Impeachment

The Fourth Turning

What is the deep states end game is the real question

Paving the way for the infernal Boglords to ascend to rulership of this vale of tears

youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY

Chaosh

To become a legend. He wants to be in the history books with Washington and Lincoln.

Saltmining liberal tears and BTFO'ing globalists and neocon kikes.

fpbp

I'm starting to believe that 'Trump is a time traveler' theory more and more every day.

Saving the world from an affiliation of secret societies of esoteric, pedophilic occultists that have been ruling the planet from behind the curtains for millenia?

That's my best guess anyway.

Oh, and praise Kek.

I think he just wants to win big at whatever he does. He wants to be a great president, but with so many people out to stop him I think he's just going to be assassinated. Pray for our leader.

Making David Brock extremely angry on a regular basis

>He wants to be a great president, but with so many people out to stop him I think he's just going to be assassinated. Pray for our leader.
If he survives he might just be acclaimed one of the greatest. Almost literally everyone in the power game is against him and he still has grasp on the situation.

Lel, I got some pretty sexy symmetric gets.

Looks like Kek wants Trump to initiate a Final Crisis

>endgame
Every day he's winging it - and not doing a very good job at that. He has no endgame. Golf on the weekend is about as forward thinking as this mouth-breather can manage.

>drain IC swamp
>remove shadow government
>promote nationalism within US
>save white race from extinction
>stop PC culture
>rebuild US infrastructure
>promote business/job/economic growth in US
>establish domestic tranquility
>provide for the common defense
>promote the general welfare
>ensure the blessings of liberty

And he still won over YOUR candidate that got, besides unwavering support from 9.7 out of 10 media outlets, millions in funding from both Bernout phonebanking AND the house of Saudi AND the same (((lobby))) that Trump's GOP opponents mingled with

check
fuckin'
mate

Basic gestalt?

literally make america great again by cleaning the gobermant from decades long shadow council.

>my candidate
get cucked

this, he simply wants to be known as one of the best.
Its heartbreaking to see him opposed at every turn.

>Jill (((Stein)))
>or "enlightened" nonvoter
get Trump'd

kek

our** endgame?
Shdilay brothers!