Now that the dust has settled, was hwndu ever actually funny or entertaining?

Now that the dust has settled, was hwndu ever actually funny or entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoNR4gRYPds
youtube.com/watch?v=IxA1ws4Edn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZDU5sgifE
youtube.com/watch?v=JxAtgZ6Ya5A
youtube.com/watch?v=djttNGWotBg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb7y-Ijotc
youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8
youtu.be/PdWJmbnZZms
16personalities.com/personality-types
youtube.com/watch?v=LorCy02uK8I
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/831757765035118593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Never watched it

very

>was hwndu ever actually funny or entertaining
The trash bro was my favorite personally.

It's what happens when you bring Sup Forums into real life. The in-jokes come off looking stupid and cringey because they're not on the internet anymore.

I will admit though some of it could be funny and I liked how that Asian kid destroyed liberals with that speech

I thought it was great especially when shia was there

i miss it

He shaved his beard. I wonder if that's the male equivalant of women cuting their hair short?

Everything after the absolutely insane first Saturday was downhill. It also showed me I'm a normie compared to most Sup Forumslocks.

Nope.

It actually was funny when Shia was there. After he left it became pretty stale. Tho Paper getting BTFO, Jesus' little skits and the whole Stolen Valor situation did make me laugh.

HWNDU basically taught me that most of Sup Forums just likes to LARP as alphas and that this board is still saturated with /r9k/-tier people

I need a #quickrundown on the highlights of this shitfest
I didn't have enough free time to watch the stream

Memes and bias aside, who was in the wrong here?

While it was never laugh out loud funny, it was often entertaining. I guess comfy is the best word for it.

Hey, I'm in that picture. Neato.

It was pretty alright. Respect to the Sup Forumsacks that left their basements. Plus, it looks like they had fun while everyone chanted the same shit like a bunch of brainless zombies.

was this a surprise?

Everything about it was awful after season 1 until the the season 2 finale. I stopped caring after that

It rapidly jumped the shark

SV's wife for not properly satisfying him. Had she done her job he wouldn't need to chant at a wall for 16 hours a day.

It was both funny AND entertaining. I lost a lot of sleep the first week. Glued to the screen from the moment Sup ForumsBart approached the camera. The fun ended when the barricades came up. It was amusing in a way I've never experienced anything before.

Hail the kek!!

No, it was cringeworthy as fuck.

Just a bunch of sheltered, attention-deprived autists regurgitating state memes in front of a camera in the middle of the night.

I guess so.

>Just a bunch of sheltered, attention-deprived autists regurgitating state memes
You do realise where you are, right?

>most of Sup Forums just likes to LARP as alphas and that this board is still saturated with /r9k/-tier people
>only Sup Forumsacks in Cuck York City were there

Really makes the synapses fire

Best show on television. I miss all /ourguys/ and even the villians. I wanted to see Stolen Valor chimp out just one more time. So much was left unfinished, see you, space cowboys.

That's what I saw too. Quite pleased it's dead. Could you imagine 4yrs of that bullshit?

Sam looks weird without glasses

Is that a mass shooter?

Did he ever actually kick Shia's ass?

Well it kind of was considering most boards on here are self aware of the type of people who come on here and that it's largely losers. Sup Forums is the only board that try's really hard to convince everyone that in reality they are actually really alpha and cool

Sup Forums is just not self aware yet

Shia was banned from his own event before Sam Hyde showed up the first time.

Gay

Yeah this is what you guys say all the time but the reality is that this doesn't make a damn difference. A small sample of people can show the bigger picture I think

You can live in rural Arkansas or New York City, my guess is that Sup Forumsacks are most likely all the same

Yes, Sup Forums clearly takes itself too seriously

Wasn't there some kid that came on the stream wearing a nazi hat that said 1488

I haven't seen any material on stolen valour guy, care to link me to some goodies?

>TR raps gay

TR BTFO
HOW WILL HE RECOVER!?

It was comfy to have on in the background and watching some of the people lose their shit was fun.

Glad it got shut down fuck the hippies.

It's hard to get the full context if you don't watch it live, too much of it wasn't recorded and there isn't one organized channel with all the videos. But here are some (it's important to note that SV is a friend of Shias):
youtube.com/watch?v=RoNR4gRYPds

youtube.com/watch?v=IxA1ws4Edn0

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZDU5sgifE

youtube.com/watch?v=JxAtgZ6Ya5A

youtube.com/watch?v=djttNGWotBg

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb7y-Ijotc

The dude is clearly out of his fucking mind.

Funny and successful.

It wasn't as cringey as the original concept of chanting empty slogans at a wall while doxxing yourself.

Viva la Jackie4Chan

Did they shut off that shit straeming project?

Jesus Christ, look at all that equipmant to take down a camera and a microfone.
Also nice trips, dude.

twice it was funny

Just finished watching the first video and I'm already reeee ing. Thanks for the links user.

That was the during the installation. And it makes sense, they'd need to run the cable from the museum main to the wall, so you've got a bunch of wiring, casings, then you've got to drill all of that into the wall to bolt it on, paints for the sign, etc

That's the event that stolen valor got arrested for

That's true I really never understood why they even thought that would send a message in the first place. Were they really going to actually do that for four years? And then Sup Forums shut it down kek

I was trying to figure out what the sawsall was for. Cutting aluminum conduit maybe?

I don't know what type they used, but yeah some kind of conduit for the cables.

Apparently he apologized off camera after that confrontation

You also have to realize to that most of the labour market in NYC is controlled by unions, and unions members always have to compensate and justify their large wages by always making it seem like they're doing a bigger job than they're actually doing.

But Joe D gave her AIDS while SV was deployed. Sad story.

It was fucking great.

and look who we have here.. the queen of Sup Forums
grats on the meet by the way.

>literally perfect

No. It was /soc/ cancer.

Literally cumming

What do you know, she looks fine with a pound of make up on and photoshop.

Is she autistic?

Worse, INTP

Wtf is INTP.

MustacheBro absolutely destroyed Shia Lafag. RIP /ourguy/
youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8
youtu.be/PdWJmbnZZms

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Brittany Venti, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I donate my entire paycheck to her when she streams and Venti and I have met for numerous secret dates and hookups and I have made her squirt over 300 confirmed times. I dedicate my life 100% to Brittany Venti. You are nothing to me but just another fagshill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire HWNDU crew and I will use them to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Introvert Intuitive Thinking Prospecting

He used to be in the discord chat but isn't there anymore. Sad.

I heard he is going to protest the protesters tomorrow at Martin Skreli @ Umass Boston

Wan't aware that was officially a thing. Interesting.

Autism personified.

It's social science. So, you know.

With a periscope? Got a link?

16personalities.com/personality-types

youtube.com/watch?v=LorCy02uK8I

these old school teamster soprano guys were my favorite part

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/831757765035118593

Why is the kid copping a feel of mommy's tush

ohhh the milk!! the milk!!

The HWNDU twatter got suspended

Stolen Valor's wife's son is so used to getting raped himself by Valor that he is learning how to get some action himself.

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

the first season was glorious
watched it from start to end, spending way too many hours and going to bed too late
couldn't watch season 2 because uni started, but I hear it's not as good

my favorite moment was the first time they hugged and rocked back and forth listening to S H A D I L A Y

The shirtless pushups were pretty epic too

ye

you need the updated version.

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that Ebrietas is cute.

Well shit. That was rather nice.

Meh. I.watched it for like 5 minutes on one of the earlier says and dropped it for good.

I know more stuff happened after that but I don't have time to just watch a bunch of autists standing around for hours waiting for the one kinda funny/entertaining part

No it was not

She looks like an alien

leafbro gave us all a redpill overdose

when blart wasnt being a fag showing his moobs he was actually debating and he knew trumps policies so i think it went ok

That man was woke as fuck.

kek

I wonder if SV still goes down there and chants to the wall

it certainly was addictive

>Jesus Christ, look at all that equipmant to take down a camera and a microfone.

must be a union installation

That is some top quality overdosing on redpills stand-up right here!!

Neither. It was a counter-protest.

It was hours of endless entertainment

It makes me sad I'll never get to see Jesus meme IRL again. He's one if the only people I've ever seen who's been able to do it without being cringey.