Name a more alpha white man

name a more alpha white man.

pro-tip: you can't.

Dudes signature is worse than mine

Edward Teach.

He was shot 5 times and stabbed twice with a cutlass before he finally fucking died.

He had a cool beard too

Elon "Merge with Machines or Die" Musk

Elon "No guns on Mars" Musk

nice gov subsidies bro

White? He's African-American you cuck.

>electromechanical engineer

I think the reason why so many people think of electrical engineering as this sort of really complicated thing is that it uses fancy and gay words like "voltage" and "amperage" to describe really simple concepts of pressure and quantity.

Also, a lot of uneducated retard plebs probably think of electrons as this magical, abstract mathematical concept that requires some sort of genius brain to understand but honestly, the exact same force that makes magnets work makes your iPhone work too. It's simple as shit.

Really, electricity isn't all that. It's almost entirely analogue to hydraulics, which is something that even ancient niggers in Egypt understood perfectly well.

To me, electrical engineers are just low-IQ subhumans who didn't have the talent to become painters or dentists or something like that. Fuck them. Also fuck Elon Musk and fuck white people.

He's college educated and his company is heavily subsidized by government.
That's the opposite of alpha male.

A

>alpha
>3 divorces
>daddy gave him 28,000$ to start.
ok

He's ight.

A little to narrow minded for my taste though.

FUCKING

t. Electrician who thinks he's smart

Donald Trump

Literally a con-artist who struck gold with a once in a lifetime shot back in the late 90s.

Leaf

>28,000
Youre acting like it is easy to turn 28.000 in 14 billion.

Musk is pretty based, but I wouldn't call him alpha, considering his troubles with women

It is not, but it's much easier than turning 0 in 14 billion

>but it's much easier than turning 0 in 14 billion
No its not. Getting 28k just means saving up while you work some shitty job.

done

>alpha
>following the $1 salary meme like a beta bitch

yeah you sure showed me, maybe show something where he behaves like a leader, you know like nothing having 5 million divorces

>alpha
>get cucked twice

>had 4 kids with two 10/10s, divorced them both and maintained custody on all of them
he seems to be doing better than 99% of men desu

Imagine all the alimony

not just an alpha, but a Homotechnicus alpha.