Yo cracker how we gone fix this climate change sheeet...

>yo cracker how we gone fix this climate change sheeet? u no cuz things be a hell of a lot hotter and a nigga like me dont like dat heat

>answer in 5 seconds or i bust a cap up yo ass bitch

What do you say?

the safety is on nigger

yo boy there be no climate change or nothin, das just made up by the whitey to keep the blackman down

Just keep your refrigerator open, if we all do it we will cool down the planet.

>implying niggers know or care about climate change

Can someone translate that, I have never actually met a black person that seems like gibberish to me

"heh, your gun is a little too close to me"

>move swiftly to the left and smack the gun out of his hand, kick his shin and watch him fall face first onto the fence

"looks like you're the one getting capped"

>pulls out fully loaded ar-15 from back pocket and fires

>implying niggers know what climate change is
He's also holding the gun sideways like a fucking moron so chances are he'll miss his first few shots anyways

nigga they just wanna tax you for farting and breathing out

>and a nigga like me don't like dat heat
Are you retarded? Pavement apes only come out when its hot.

We make more kool-aid.

>highpoint
expected

Where da Neanderthal wimmin at?

Remove phone from left pocket, put it in his face. While it's in his face, draw handgun and shoot the dindu.

>grabs katana
>teleport behind him
>whisper "nothing personnal kiddo"

You're gonna burn, alright.

I'd just stand there and stare at him, knowing he won't do a damn thing cause...

>nignogs don't be countin'...

the answer to that will Always be giant icecubes in the sea

>t.

>Pavement apes

gold

Boiiii, if you can handle the heat get yo ass off the streets! *pulls out the draco*

Holy shit, yall really fake being a black guy on here and say the most cringeworthy shit. Damn yall should really kill yourselves for having no lives.

This goes for the whole board also. Probably never met or even socialize with a nigga other than your troll racist accounts. Just pathetic desu...

"there's something jammed in the end of your barrel"

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel, kid
*plundge katana into lower back*

*teleports behind you*
nothing perssonel, rabbi
*plunge oven into your lower back*

>also larping as a nigger

Nuclear Power homie

fucking niggers

Niggers hate the cold you stupid faggots

Yo senpai, dat bangin' slab you drive will never pass their emission standards, yo. You wanna keep the swangas on yo' kitty? Tell your homies not to vote.

T-t-think think t-think

B-b-b-brain b-blast!

My god niggers are so ugly. Just look at him. I mean really take a moment and just take it all in. That jutting forehead, disgusting greasy dreadlocks, bulging eyes, huge nose, and fat ape lips. Truly they are an abomination unto god.

I say nothing and shoot the nigger with my own gun. While he's bleeding out I give him the redpill that climates change is a meme.