Why does everyone here link globalism with the left? it is not inherently a liberal idea

Why does everyone here link globalism with the left? it is not inherently a liberal idea.

Some of us are opposed to it just as much as you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKW4BGMCB3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Some of us are opposed to it just as much as you.

Then get out there and show it. Counter signal the liberals who are pushing for it.

Globalization as we know it today, the free market etc, type, not the interconnection of the world necessarily, is the product of neoclassical economics

Globalism is based on equality, so I think that's why people link it with the left, who are obsessed with pretending people are equal, and making people equal artificially.

>link globalism with the left? it is not inherently a liberal idea.
>left
>liberal

A better question is why are people so retarded as to use the two synonomously (people do the same with the right and authoritarian).

But then I checked.
>a fucking leaf

How he can grab that hideous Euro beast by the pussy and look her in the eyes lovingly at the same time is a mystery to me and I guess why he is a head of the state.

because the vast majority of Leftwingers keep pushing the idea of globalism at all costs. We know not all of you like it, but since you are so few, we simply approximate it to be a "liberal idea" for convenience

It's like people don't remember what happens when you try and create a totally equal utopia.

Middle class and the rich will be attacked, people will die and the whole thing will collapse on itself.

>self-hating neo-liberals are associated with the left

Sucks being a classical European liberal pragmatist these days

Because how else will people hate keep seeing the other side as bas as they imagine it if they don't bind every negative concept to it?

liberals want openness so we can benefit from collaboration and exchange of ideas
leftist want mass immigration to destroy traditional white European society

Because the old globalist right is already dead/dying. Now to end the left.

Left or right it's all retarded. It'd be nice if people were bigger than this...

>Counter signal the liberals who are pushing for it.
Globalism is corporate. It nearly always means economic development in 2rd and 3rd world countries to make them consumers of our goods and give us access to their raw materials/labor.

Some retarded nationalist recently decided that the opposite of multiculturalism must mean "globalism" and he abused your confirmation bias to trick you into falling for it. And it worked because here we are having to explain it to you like a bunch of attention-span-challenged third-graders.

well it is since its the opposite of nationalism and the end result of liberalism is global communism under one flag

The left hates natonalism

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKW4BGMCB3o

Do you want people from shitskin continents living in America? Then you're a globalist.

Do you like faggotry, feminism and weakness in general? Then you serve the (((globalists))).

Globalist as it's used today is just a slur used by right-wing people against anyone who doesn't like nationalism, and it's all painted as leftists.

I've voted conservative my entire life and would indeed consider myself a believer in 'global' connections.

i wonder if trudeau got to play with those merkel fun bags

drop a couple loads on em

he wouldnt fuck her tho

>well it is since its the opposite of nationalism
No you fuckwit, it isn't

Con is the opposite of Pro, right? Is progress the opposite of congress? The opposite of fast is what? Slow? Eat? Undone?

Your adolescent view of the world and ignorance of linguistics is entertaining for the about 3 seconds, then it's just annoying as shit.

globalism is vehemently anti marxist which is interesting

globalism is a uniquely left wing idea that develops necessarily as left wing progressive policies fail, blame external influences for their failures, and become escalated to the next level. progressive policies destroy cities, then states, then unions, then alliances, then the world.

well, which one is it?

It's not inheretly left or right, it's just that the left usually does it motivated by third worldism and anti-white hate, and the right does it to help trade and out of principles about universality. The left globalism is more obviously sinister, the right globalism is just more of the same economic policies the right always have been about to some degree. Basicly, the left is bribing the right with free trade because they don't give a flying fuck about the economy, since they will win in the long term if they let the west become flooded with third world people who overwhelmingly vote left.