Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/japan-castle-okinawa-katsuren-roman-ottoman-archaeology-a7367071.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this have to be a joke

nah, vikings killed and plundered very far

what a shocker, people traded their rare and valuable goods and they wound up all over the place.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/japan-castle-okinawa-katsuren-roman-ottoman-archaeology-a7367071.html

They also found a petrified turd that had "allah snackbar" impressed into it.

They have also found persian coins in estonian viking graves.
There is a little something called international trade. What is so BTFO about it??

We had this thread before

Get new stuff

>Traded

I think you mean pillaged buddy.

You mean to tell me that people from one continent, sailed to and had contact with people from another continent? Say it isn't so!

>viking raider pillages some muslim lands
>takes ring as a trophy back to his wife

So it looks like Vikings pillaged Muslim territories and took women as posessed prizes.

Where is that user who said that Vikings toom niggers with them back to Sweden so they could satisfy their wives with their bbc??

She couldn't have possibly known it said Allah. Her husband brought it home to her and she liked the pretty, shiny ring then he got that good succ. Nothing new here.

Hell the vikings made it as far as Canada and even had a couple settlements here.

The Vikings were very skilled traders, trading with Denmark and Kiev which is likely where the ring was obtained.

No, you're wrong.

Vikings who traveled to the orient were mostly traders

we wuz vikings

>Denmark and Kiev
Well known bastions of Islam 1500 yr ago

Man imagine if Europe would have become muslim instead of cuckstains. What could have been

newfoundland ftw

Where are the proofs?

We did not do anything

WE WUZ THOR N' SHIET

is u sayin we wuz vikangz?

you will know soon enough hans.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AN SHIEEEET

If they reached america I don't see why they couldn't reach north africa

This. Although people in MSM are no doubt taking it or implying through the title that there was a Muslim Swedish woman, probably one who was converted by Ahmed's superior shaven and circumcised dick.

Vikings were denmark and norway, sweden were travellers who gone to islam to get their lovely toleance points

Oh well in that case by all means open the borders of Europe to the entire middle east.

They did

This thread again?

No, he means traded.

What do you think they did with the shit they'd got from pillaging and raping? They traded it to other people for things they wanted.

>there are people in this thread who don't know that one of the only first hand accounts of Vikings was written by a Baghdad Arab who travelled to the Viking occupied Kievian Rus
Sure, he embellished a ton of shit, but the source is solid. Traders got around.

Retards think that before aircraft, everyone just stayed in their own little segregated communities.

So the Vikings raided some sandniggers and gave their jewelry to their own women.

They reached Italy and Constantinople for sure. If they never went to Africa, which I don't personally think they did, they probably would have gotten them from the Italians or Byzantines who no doubt had gone to Africa.
The reason I don't think they went to Africa is that Vikings took female slaves and had children with them, resulting in there being admixture in Scandinavia with Celtic and Slavic peoples, but there's no admixture with African people as you can tell by native Scandinavians' complexions and common sense.

So We wuz vikangz?

Yeah, they plundered those little subhuman sand monkey's. what's your point CREW member?

>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT

May-B pretty cool, huh?

Kiev had a bretty big Islamic presence and was a popular trading location

Vikings and Islam didn't exist on the same timeline.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

>islam existing at the same time vikings did

Okay

>american education

>random rune vaguely resembles an islamic squiggle
>MUSLIMS WUZ VIKANGS!

It's fairly well supported that Viking trading routes stretched as far as Baghdad. No idea what this is supposed to prove.

The pic on the right looks like two testicles and a limp dick, what the fuck did muslims mean by this.

Hahahahaha Sweden was always cucked.

>Islam is 610-present
>Viking age is 800-1066

This is why Sup Forums is seen as the bastion of autism.

>2017
>Not being autistic

Vikings were great traders. They would even go through modern Russia to trade with Constantinople.

Viking age: 8th to 11th centuries.
Islam: Started in 7th century and began spreading in 8th and 9th.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

It means Rule 34 has existed for thousands of years.

the viking era was 200 years over before islam even was written down on the pigskins it is shat upon.
allah simply means god in shitskin.

also spoiler: vikings had kinda sticky habdy when it came to valuables of the people they just killed

Yeah they were everywhere, had some settlements in NZ as well.

Islam began around 7th century and spread through the 8th and 9th. Viking era was 8th to 11th centuries. You are an idiot.

This was already debunked on snopes.

The ring was from a his and hers matched set.
One ring said VALH and the other said ALLA. VALHALLA! dumbasses!

Leave memeth alone mang.

Fucking saved.

>One ring said VALH and the other said ALLA. VALHALLA! dumbasses!
>One ring said VALH and the other said ALLA. VALHALLA! dumbasses!
>One ring said VALH
>and the other said ALLA. VALHALLA!
>dumbasses!
The more I look at it the funnier it gets.

>pulling the dindu nuffin card
nice try

Ottoman empire was next to Kiev with a trading ocean right by it

Only an murrican could suck this hard at geography

Ahmed was cucking snowniggers since the viking era

>Ottoman Empire
>Viking Period

Kiev did a great deal of trade with Islamic states but they did much more with the Byzantines

What the actual fuck am I reading

So I went to that nigger website..

Vikings (and other Germanics) were bodyguards and mercenaries of the Byzantine emperor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard

Its not

Very simple
Vikings used to travel all the way to the Caspian sea!
Thats right. Very cool I know!
This is old news, the ring I mean, such discoverys have been made before.

The Vikings would travel the rivers of russia all the way to persia where they would trade for crucible steel and other items.

Just cool history, does not mean Vikings were by any means ever muslim.

knew somone would pick me up on that, I'm simplifying to make it easier.

My point would have been better made if I said Kiev was next to muslim areas with trade river for easy access

river/ocean/bay/channel*

>swedish women were craving muhammad's cock even back then

u cant make it up m8s

>loot some shitheads and bring booty home
>archeologists find your loot and claim that vikings were slaves of the false gods, not odin-blessed raiders

Or
>Rich muslim merchant buys qt concubine
>muslim falls in love with qt and buys her a ring

>Sweden
not even suprised m8

This.
Vikings were just stealing shit from everyone like they always did. This time they got their hands on some treasure with an Islamic symbol on it.
If you consider piracy and pillaging to be trade, then yes, but these were likely spoils of war.
Plundering was what Vikings did best.

Or that way. It is kinda a mistery to my, how a britposter-OP does not know shit about trade when their fucking country traded all over the world.

Spain
Emirate of Cordoba

>Go far around the world, trading stuff for gold
>Then pillage the cities and get your gold back.

Holy shit, just like whores in GTA!

ᛅᛚᚬ

lmao

Is there evidence Muslims wore jewelry back then? I just don't buy this story. It is fake news to make the world think Muslims rule. I know the Viking plundered, but they plundered the Catholic churches and monasteries far more than anything Muslim, so where are the Catholic things they stole?

This is from ages ago. No good reason they should be tweeting it out right now.

>Is there evidence Muslims wore jewelry back then?
Dude, they were hugely wealthy at the time.

You took the b8 hard m8 8/8

᛫ᚠᚬᚱᚦᚢ᛬ᚢᚱ᛬ᛚᚬᚾᛏᛅᚾᚢᛘ᛫

what kind of stat bonuses does the Ring of Allah give?
+10% to explosive damage?

Arabic-speaking Christians use the word Allah too. Allah literally translates to "The Deity" and it was used by pre-Islamic Arabic pagans as well, the word is not exclusive to Islam. That being said the ring was likely just plundered from a church or a mosque, or perhaps it was traded and sold to Europeans as an oriental novelty.

In any case it's interesting, but I don't see what this ring has to do with modern politics.

>shitskins were banging swedes for centuries

we knew that already

>Dude, they were hugely wealthy at the time.
Wealth has nothing to do with it. Some religions did not allow jewelry back in the day.

It was not bait.

Interesting. Everyone assumes the ring means it is from a Muslim, but according to this, Arab Christians also used the word "Allah."

"The word Allah has been used by Arabs of different religions since pre-Islamic times... More specifically, it has been used as a term to refer to God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians."

Fuck the Nordcucks. Anglo all the way bby

>Is there evidence Muslims wore jewelry back then?

If not b8 this was really dumb.

But yeah the linguistic point is accurate there, they keep the word allah to seperate themselves from other religions as they are religious supremasists. Which is incredibly interesting as a linguist

>that gross fuckin negro curly body-hair

barf

Thanks, I just found that info right before you posted. Interesting.

>I don't see what this ring has to do with modern politics.
Unfortunately, today, anything the media puts out is going to have a political slant to it. 10 years ago, this would be an interesting story that no one would question. Today, you have to wonder if it is true due to the political and religious climate in the world.

>Which is incredibly interesting as a linguist
Agreed.

>join the Varangian Guard to make money
>find a nice ring in the market and bring it home to Brunhild

Yeah and it was trading with the native americans that caused the war between them. The Vikings traded them milk and cheese, and the native americans were lactose intolerent and thought the vikings were trying to poison them, so they retaliated by attacking.

More proof that Nords are aliens.