ITT: Home defense weapons for the Californian

>ITT: Home defense weapons for the Californian

So I just moved to Oakland and I'm looking for some home def ideas

A gun you retard. Your guns laws are shit but you can get something

>I just moved to Oakland
>I'm looking for some home def ideas
Get a gun, now.
This

I hail from Sweden so I'm not too sure what to get. I like any ideas you may have

If California is as shitty as I think it is, I'm pretty sure you guys can only have hunting rifles and shotguns. I recommend a shotty especially if you're new to shooting. My first gun is a side by side double barrel and it will be what I grab if an intruder comes in the house. 2 blasts of buckshot should be more than enough to drop some idiot looter. If you are new to shooting highly recommend going to a range and taking some safety courses. Don't need to blast a hole through your wall and kill your neighbor on accident.

Lmao I live 10 mins outside oakland and my Dindu repellents are two large rottweilers and a 9mm undet the bed and one in the kitchen.

Unfortunately only criminals can carry concealed here so you're pretty much fucked if you leave the house

Did you already know Oakland is the kang kapital of California? Seriously almost every other city is 5% blacks but Oakland is at least 80%.

Mossberg 500. $200-$300 can't go wrong.

Go to your local gun shop and say "one gun please"

Will i blow out my eardrum with shotgun? I'm a musician hobbyist

I've only seen one black person my whole life and he was my french teacher

Get something that will kill niggers if and when they decide to fuck with you. Since you're in Oakland I'd recommend getting everything in pic related. But if you can't try and get a handgun or shotgun.

you have to go back swedekuk

USP45 and federal HST rounds

10 rounds of low recoil 1 hit stopping power semi auto

1500 bucks including ammo

Youre welcome

Leave California

Semi auto 12 ga user. Regular Monte Carlo style stock, 18" or longer barrel, extended magazine tube. And a backup sidearm, which should be a seven or eight round .357, or a ten round 9mm.

instead of spending thousand of dollars on assault weapons and lose those money for sure, why don't you just let the niggers take what they want in the unlikely event that they are trying to steal something from you?

chances are that you don't have anything worth stealing and that you are too much of a pussy to fire your gun anyway

You can still get most things in California, however scary features are banned on rifles and all magazines are limited to 10 rounds. There's also a list of officially approved handguns that have been deemed "safe" to use, which hasn't been updated in years.

Due to the round limits you're better off getting high-caliber guns -- .357, .44, 45acp, 7.62NATO, .458 SOCOM and the like. If you can only have ten rounds per mag, you might as well make it count.

It's going to sound cliché, but get a 1911. As stated above, the advantage 9mm and .40sw have are lost in California. 8 rounds of .45 are worth more than 10 rounds of 9mm. Especially when you factor in the differences in defensive loading. 1911s are also pretty idiot proof and make for a good first gun.

>using anything sharp as a self defense weapon
>ever
You want stopping power, not blood splatter everywhere in your living room

What's with the zip cuffs, are you a cop?

Glock 26 for 10 rounds compact 9mm

Glock 21sf for 10 rounds full size .45

Mini-30 for 10 rounds no bullet button semi auto 7.62

>mfw
Look at the filename, Mexianon. It's a pic of some SEALs gear in Iraq, zip cuffs i'm guessing are for any sandniggers they took to interrogate.

Got it.
That gun looks fucking heavy.

This should help.

>Canadian gun owners
To be expected.

What you're looking for is called "Featureless AR"

The Ruger Mini 14 is another good option

Also, this would be a great thread to post in /k

>>I've only seen one black person and he was my music teacher

Go back home for your own safety, never leave your parent's basement

baseball bat and pepper spray. less lethal, less damaging to your home, less paperwork.

Are earplugs enough to protect against hearing loss if I use a mossberg 500?

This I would like to know as well

Acquire an African Honey Badger
They are vicious, fearless, very territorial and dont take up much space or maintenance

No, it's light as shit with only one optic and a shorter barrel.

A rowboat might be a good start.

fpbp as much as we hate to admit it, oakland is part of the us. get a baddass shottie and a pistol

If I wanted a violent aggressive creature living in my house, I'd just get an Aussie to live with me

They have -1000 def against birds though

Learn yoga and a self defense art , go for the one with sticks. Also, consider getting a criminal conviction for battery, that'd keep most people away.

Browning 12 gauge auto-shotgun with noise suppression.

You'll also want a handgun.

Ah good choice.

I love my 525 sporter. Guess I'm just a massive Browning fanboy.

Just get an ACR
feel free to be a good a goy and get a desert eagle

A trained guard dog.

Get some electronic earmuffs and keep them next to your home defense weapon so you can throw them on in an emergency.

There are scary features on this gun.

>Home defense
>California

Lube and a condom is the best you can do

obrez or nothing