>Fukushima nuclear disaster happened in 2011
>IAEA rated level 7
>180 workers and 80 US marines volunteer to rescue
>50 japan civilians died, 51 marines got cancer
>situation covered up by japan
>jump to the end of 2016
>media finally exposed it
>mfw the whole world will be exposed from the radiation

b-but guys, it only equals to an x-ray radiation, you are exposed to cell phone radiation every day, r-right?

>it's killing robots naw
bgr.com/2017/02/14/japan-nuclear-reactor-fukushima-2017/

>far more radioactive than previously
wnd.com/2017/02/unimaginable-radiation-levels-measured-at-fukushima/

>has already contaminated the entire pacific ocean 4 months ago
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/fukushima-radiation-has-contaminated-entire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-get-worse

>old news, US wanted compensation, did they get it?
america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/the-stream/the-stream-officialblog/2013/12/16/uss-reagan-sailorsreportcancersafterfukushimarescuemission.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2527306/Number-US-sailors-allegedly-poisoned-radiation-jumps-51.html
globalresearch.ca/71-us-sailors-half-suffering-from-cancer-to-sue-tepco-for-fukushima-radiation-poisoning/5363635
biblehub.com/revelation/8-11.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/nuclear_power/2013/01/wildlife_in_chernobyl_debate_over_mutations_and_populations_of_plants_and.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium#Biotic_and_abiotic
what-if.xkcd.com/29/
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
researchgate.net/publication/261996567_Cs-135Cs-137_Isotopic_Ratio_as_a_New_Tracer_of_Radiocesium_Released_from_the_Fukushima_Nuclear_Accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesium-137
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>51 marines got cancer

Lol.

Some proofs pls.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2527306/Number-US-sailors-allegedly-poisoned-radiation-jumps-51.html

looks like it impacts the west coast.

>why is no one taking it seriously?
It's too scary, fuck off.

Looks like its impact has been visible for a while now.

my bad
here's an updated radiation map

Because its impact is focus primarily on the absolute worst people in the United States; the West Coast lib.

>the West Coast lib
what about the fish and lobster from west coast?

based Atlantic ocean, bitches

>daily mail

here's another one
globalresearch.ca/71-us-sailors-half-suffering-from-cancer-to-sue-tepco-for-fukushima-radiation-poisoning/5363635

Maryland provides the crabs. It's good enough for me.

>be japan
>have tsunamis and earthquakes all the fucking time
>build a boiling water reactor right next to the coast
I mean I guess it's 30+ years old but why the fuck would you do this

biblehub.com/revelation/8-11.htm

its all been predicted and happening according to prophesy. read that scripture and tell me that doesnt describe what is happening

we created star matter and poisoned a third of the ocean.

#wigner

OP you're fucking retarded. Get an education that in any way involves an understanding of radiation and hormesis.

"Killing robots" isn't a big deal considering how close they were. It would have killed a human in seconds, sure, but that's inside the fucking plant.

>people by the coast of California are exposed to heavy dosage of radiation
>majority of these populations are liberal

is this a correlation?

Capitalist nations are incapable of properly responding to natural disasters.

yeah you will be alright, what about your children, your children's children? And what about the animals across the ocean? It is a disaster for all the living beings now

pls explain to me how does it work, TEPCO shill

We'll just have to see. Typical jap trickery ruins the day again.

The plant had three meltdowns compared to Chernobyl's one. Its huge, and being covered up. But westerners don't care unless they are immediately affected Op. Until their kids and family are developing cancer and are more retarded than their genes permitted, no one will care. They take our planet for granted.

>Chernobyl
>Solved asap
Yeah I'll give them credit that they violated dozens of human rights and sent men to their own death against their will or without any acknowledgement about radiation. They took weeks to start acting because muh secretism and muh USSR engineering is perfect.

Harshly over exaggerated

You're just another fucking brainwashed sheep. You are the reason we still use coal, oil, gas etc. for most of our electricity. Because illiterate faggots like you fall for the "ebil nucular" meme. Which means you are also the reason "mug big oil" still dominates the planet, we haven't colonized space, and are still stuck in what amount to the fucking stone age. "muh burn stuff with fire to make heat durrrr advanced." You are also the reason we waste billions on dead-end solar wind etc. bullshit, the mis-allocation of which leads to poverty, death, famine disease, and war.

Here, have a fucking education you stupid god damn accidental shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4

>durrr I don't have time

Then shut the fuck up.

>cell phone radiation.

I FUCKING HATE IT when people claim non-ionizing radiation is unhealthy/cause cancer.

Fucking take a physics class cancerous science illiterate retards.

Is that radiation the reason why all the west coast Liberals are going insane?

It would explain a lot.

Tokio people are more aware after the disaster about food, they want natural grown now, since they are afraid it might be contaminated. They want to know origin and so on. Overall we don't know how many got their health fucked because of it, since radiation is still inside of food.

So the radiation levels are about one one millionth of what they were after the incident? That doesn't sound too bad, also
>The Fukushima reactor fucking up was almost 6 years ago

look OP, its completely safe just from ocmmon sense. If all of the uranium in that plant were completely depleted equally among everyone on earth, the radiation would be insignificant by many orders of magnitude. calm down.

u wot

If it doesn't hit the north pole of alaska then I don't give a fuck.

Fucking ghouls

SMOOTHSKIN PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

Who wants to be on the front line and die? Double salary!

>muh human rights
what about the human rights of other civilians? If you don't want to sacrifice why bother be in the japan or ussr army?

Are you suffering from delusional disorder? I never said anything bad about nuclear energy, it's good as long as it's safe

Do you know the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation and why ionizing radiation causes cancer?

Basically only radiation of a high energy value has enough energy to ionize atoms. This is ultraviolet and higher.

The radiation coming from cell phones is on the level of microwaves and has a really low energy level impossible to ionize atoms.

The reason why ionized atoms cause cancer is because they can take electrons away from the atoms in your DNA. Causing mutations that can result in cancer.

No ionization=No electrons taken from atoms=No DNA corruption=No chance of cancer.

The picture you show shows the level of exited electrons. Meaning that they haven't left the atoms yet. Indeed it's proving that the atoms aren't ionized. but only entered a higher energy state/orbit and are transmitting infrared radiation as a result.

You should be also worried about digital radiation where Jews fly bits through your brains and brainwash you.

I tried but got banned. Fukushima is about 20 Chernobyl worth of melted reactor cores and spent fuel rods. Some of the rods were made with MOX which is material from nuclear weapons. None of melted piles are contained. Some of the melted cores may now be in the ground underneath the reactor buildings. It is an unbelievable mess that will take hundred of years to clean up. And the chances of something else bad habbening on sight are great. A 7.0 or higher quake and all that radioactive water stored on sight goes into the ocean.

I'm actually surprised this isn't a bigger story than it is. I was reading the other day how the radiation was so bad it was killing the robots they were sending in.

EXCITED electrons, not exited.

The released photon is what you see as red in the picture. This is impossible to cause cancer.

They are trying prevent ground water getting into the basements of the reactor building by building an ice dam in the ground. Ice is brittle. Cue the earthquake again.

Nope. The west has been fucked for a lot longer. Jerry Brown fucked California, Meth did the rest of the coast in.

You know they need to sell you that sea food. Radiation in food might harm you life expectancy or damage your children, so you can't really prove the poisoned you.
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/nuclear_power/2013/01/wildlife_in_chernobyl_debate_over_mutations_and_populations_of_plants_and.html
>The news isn’t good for all animals. Many species that like human company—swallows, white storks, pigeons—mostly left the region along with the people. Also, small creatures seem to be more vulnerable to the effects of radiation than large ones. That may be why Chernobyl rodents studied in the 1990s had shorter life spans and smaller litters than their counterparts outside the zone. Stag beetles had uneven horns

300 tons of radioactive water are being poured into the Pacific every day from Fukushima.

>mfw commiefornians swim in this water

y'know what gives off even MORE radiation?
the fucking sun
fearmongering pieces of shit

my guess is Japan is a western ally, if russia fucked up, it would be all over the msm pages

trust me, it does not look good even it's one millionth of the incident

THIS
all the weebs ITT will defend japan to their death(literally)

The same style of reactors are used all over world. These reactors are not fail safe. The controlling rods are moved into position from below. So if the power fails you can't stop the reaction. Even with the reactor shut down you still have to pump water through the thing to keep it from melting down.

The spent fuel containment pools built above the reactor, have the rods positioned so close together that they still have to be cooled because the are too close because space between spent rods is expensive.

robots get easily damaged by radiation.

Remember that CPUs that control the robots have electrons in their gates. They switch from 0 and 1 in the data based on electrons moving through a logic gate on the transistor.

If an ionized atom caused by radiation steals an electron from the robot's CPU it will switch a 1 to a 0 in the data. Corrupting the software and possibly killing it's ability to operate in the process.

I'd say robots are even more easily damaged by radiation than humans as long as they use CPUs.

They will age as badly as Anglo women age, so basically you been contaminated long ago. basically 35 years old and already health problems, receding hair, wrinkles, you are already contaminated.

Not to forget: bad teeth.

Day of the Godzirra coming

Concern for dangerous nuclear management
=/=
Anti-Nuclear

Radiation poisoning would be an awful way to go.

>For the first hour and forty minutes following the accident, Kelley had been incoherent, and had gone through waves of intense vomiting and retching. He then stabilized, was able to once again converse normally, and was able to have his pulse taken and his blood drawn. The blood draw indicated that Kelley had been exposed to approximately 9 Gy from fast neutrons and 27 Gy from gamma rays, for a total of 36 Gy. For an adult human, exposure to 2 Gy from an unfocused radiation source such as an excursion will cause radiation sickness but is not considered definitely lethal; 2.4–3.4 Gy is the median lethal dose; a dose of 5 Gy almost always kills.[5] Kelley had received more than seven times the adult human lethal dose. Although the medical staff in the emergency room took steps to ease his pain with Demerol and morphine, previous research on radiation exposure in animals indicated Kelley's death was inevitable. Within six hours his lymphocytes were all but gone. A bone biopsy performed 24 hours after the incident produced bone marrow that was watery and contained no red blood cells. Numerous blood transfusions had no lasting helpful effect: 35 hours following his initial exposure and after a final bout of intense restlessness, agitation, sweating, becoming ashen-skinned, and having an irregular pulse, Cecil Kelley died of heart failure.

even after death you still have to fear future.

And for comparison, Cecil Kelley was exposed to 36 Sieverts of radiation and died the most painful, unimaginable death ever.

The robots in Fukushima were exposed to 650 Sieverts in one hour.

fuck we radioactive now

That's only the case with extreme poisoning. Chemicals people digest daily won't kill you, but make you less fit overall, in rare cases damage genes.

>300 tons of radioactive water are being poured into the Pacific every day from Fukushima.

Do you have any idea how much uranium is dissolved in the oceans?

Seriously?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium#Biotic_and_abiotic

100,000,000,000,000kg of uranium are dissolved in the oceans.

That's 100 trillion kilograms, (50 billion metric tons.)

If you think the fukushima spill makes a single fucking difference to our biosphere, then you are naive, and ignorant.

You have over 8,000 beqquels of radiation within your body EVERY MOTHERFUCKING SECOND THAT YOU ARE ALIVE.

that's 8,000 atomic discintigrations per *SECOND*

From the time you are born, till the time you die.

NO MOTHERFUCKING EXCEPTIONS.

Do not debate me on this one, I had top learn nuclear physics to discuss this one about 10 years ago.

Agreed.
Not knowing a thing about reators n shit
Why dont we build these things under ground in a capsule or sorts

When can we gas the nukeaphobes?

water (especially hydrogen which is abundant in water) is the best fucking radiation protection there is in the universe.

You can literally swim in the water in a nuclear power plant where the uranium rods are generating heat if it was cold and you would still get less radiation than walking on the street.

what-if.xkcd.com/29/

>the most liberal part of both Canada and the USA irradiated first

hmmmm

>allegedly

Because retards who don't know a thing about nuclear reactors shit themselves and protest any time someone suggests building one.

>wants to pollute underwater
Water flows under the ground.
Happy drinking/showering with that shit. Oh there were cases like that.

Yes, liberals are literally cancer.

thats distilled water in a contained area. any and all particulate matter in the ocean water is susceptible to irradiation. quit being a retard.

This is what happens when people are too ignorant to switch to solar and wind turbines.

California beach resident here.

When this news broke years ago people here were convinced that they'd stay away from the beach FOREVER in 5 years when the radiation was supposed to reach us. Then everybody forgot about it.

I still chill on the sand at the beaches when I go for a run. But I don't eat any fish that fishermen get from the Pacific.

>why is no one taking it seriously?
>video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

Stop shilling retarded bullshit you kangakike.

Nobody will even care or notice until by 2025 cancer rates skyrocket
depopulation
agenda 21

A little radiation never hurt anybody.

Retards that make these maps must think the Pacific ocean is a swimming pool.

you just got rekt

researchgate.net/publication/261996567_Cs-135Cs-137_Isotopic_Ratio_as_a_New_Tracer_of_Radiocesium_Released_from_the_Fukushima_Nuclear_Accident
>we successfully measured 135Cs/137Cs isotopic ratios in heavily contaminated environmental samples (litter, lichen, and soil) (137Cs activity ranging from 0.15 to 4.65 MBq/kg) collected from April 2011 to May 2013 in the 20−50 km zone around the FDNPP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesium-137
>A 1972 experiment showed that when dogs are subjected to a whole body burden of 3800 μCi/kg (140 MBq/kg, or approximately 44 μg/kg) of caesium-137 (and 950 to 1400 rads), they die within 33 days, while animals with half of that burden all survived for a year.

You will only live less and have more health problems. Americans already have a lot of retard babies and cancer is on the rise also since 50ies. Little by little you add more chemicals. It's normally not one thing that kills you.

Was it chernobyl after the accident that had so many mutant newborns that they bombed the entire city or was it some other one nearby?

Ending their misery was very merciful thing to do.

Weak post, fallout isn't even measured in rads because rads are not even a measure of radiation, they're a measure of absorbed radiation; in order to calculate something in rads you need to take into account the mass of the exposed organism and the exposure time, that map is retarded.

>allegedly

WTF is a rad? Give me effective dose in sieverts or be dismissed as Green Party scaremongering.

kek
>I get more radiation from my snow...
>I get more radiation from dirt and grass
>I get more radiation hellasun
>retards all in this thread...

Karma is a bitch.

That's because they held their hands next to their heads for 15 minutes you fucking idiot. Do it yourself and see if your face doesn't get hotter, hell you'd be sweating you disgusting burger eating pig, son of a nigger-loving atheist whore. You shouldn't have dropped out of high school kid.

>Pic
The color of your skin doesn't matter... if you have Down's syndrome. You'll look just as goofy as the rest of them anyway.

ayy cabron

This is proof that your ear and cheek gets warm when you push a warm thing against it.
You're not very bright, are you?

I have never seen a downs black kid before holy shit I am laffin

Who cares, its hitting the west coast. Let the liberals and Mexicans die from rads and radroaches. Its KEKs plan after all, also rip Alaska.

only to add to our beloved jews didnt gaschamber meme

The biological half-life of caesium is rather short, at about 70 days.

A 1972 experiment showed that when dogs are subjected to a whole body burden of
3800 μCi/kg, 140 MBq/kg or
approximately 44 μg/kg of caesium-137

and 950 to 1400 rads

They died within 33 days, while animals with half of that burden all survived for a year.

>Probably dead from the Rads m8

Accidental ingestion of caesium-137 can be treated with
>Prussian blue,
which binds to it chemically and reduces the biological half-life to 30 days. ((taken from wiki))

PRUSSIAN BLUE MEMECOMPOUND FROM ZYKLON B

Wrong
No one died in Fukushima and like 90% of the exclusion zone is perfectly fine if you want to live there

Thanks for nuking the liberal west coast japs. Fight cancer with cancer.

>water (especially hydrogen which is abundant in water) is the best fucking radiation protection there is in the universe
Lead and many other dense things are better
But water still works really well

>Be Japan
>get nuked by America twice
>make nuclear plants
>nuke yourself
>twice

Fuck off Wurst Korea.

Isn't this the problem? I mean if water blocked it, then it would blocked it, but it obviously didn't.

>she's white
eeeeuuuughhh

not a radiation map

Based water

nv here ill see you cunts in hell

WRONG!
If the hole is in the inner core you get x-rays.

Liquid fluorine thorium reactors cannot melt down. No reason that uranium reactors couldn't use some kind of similar positive failure system where a power outage during a disaster would cause the active fuel rods to fall into a tank of freezing water. I bet that already exists.

>and 950 to 1400 rads

That's 9.5 to 14 Grays which, assuming it was a whole body dose and a radiation weighting factor of 1, is approximately 9.5 to 14 sieverts. The LD50 for humans is about 5 Sv.