Cincinnati Republican says it's time to impeach President Trump

IT. IS. GOING. DOWN.

say it with me - IMPEACHED

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/30/cranley-announce-cincinnati-sanctuary-city/97240174/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

member when Bill Clinton was impeached? No, you weren't born yet.

impeach him for dangerous presidenting?

This. The underage on Sup Forums is always showing now. BTW this isn't Sup Forums underage here means under 35.

For daring to throw out illegals and ban people from visiting where IS currently is active.

That's supposedly TERRIBLE compared to ruining Libya and Syria.

The American media and a good portion of the people are literally retarded, and they don't deserve Trump.

>impeachment because "dangerous presidency" (whatever that means)

how about.. no?

Can presidents sue?

This media crusade of defamation has really gotten out of hand ever since they were locked out of the white house

It's literally been 1 shitty article every day

Trump has grounds for defamation and libel 10 times over

Is this this the real life version of the "he can't be trusted with the nuclear codes" copy pasta?

FUCK DRUMPF
OUT
OUT
OUT

the most annoying thing about people throwing around impeachment is they dont seem to know what it means

bill clinton was impeached yet continued to be president for the rest of his term

i think they want to provoke him into an overreaction so they can paint him as an Authoritarian.

He should ignore them, its not like it works to his disadvantage.

>That's supposedly TERRIBLE compared to ruining Libya and Syria

That's what I don't understand about you, gringos...

How aren't you blaming democrats for the Arab Spring? That's the single thing that proves Trump isn't the biggest danger here...

One NeverTrumper probably?

who openly welcomed and supported it?

Say it with me mother fucker, Civil War. The military supports Trump, the people with the over estimated 300 million guns support Trump. Say it with me, the corrupt globalist, deep state cocksuckers, will die along with their families, if necessary. We the people say FUCK YOU.

A civil war implies Americans vs Americans.

Globalists are not Americans.

Or people. It would be like killing a cock roach. No moral issue at all

amen.

Lefties getting played like a damn fiddle, Get rid of trump and you get Pence,

>Cincinnati Republican

So they just asked some random never Trumper off the street?

Pence is a mole then, right?

If republicans turn on Trump, it's just confirmed that a shadow government has the power and they are scared of Trump, they need Pence urgently to regain popular votes.

I really don't trust those polls.

hmmm I wonder how Pence would spend his time/

>Find a shill
>"I"m republican and I think Trump should go"
>Makes the news

I want a media purge. Turkish style. Erdogan was right all along. Journalists are the worst form of scum on this Earth.

Whats this cowards name?

>trump gets impeached
>Pence starts purging democrat voter bases

Why the fuck are you reading news from Cleveland Ohio? Look at your flag

I hate all of our faggot politicians. Especially Cranley for declaring us a sanctuary city last week.

cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/30/cranley-announce-cincinnati-sanctuary-city/97240174/

It's called sedition

>Pence is a mole then, right?
Pence has always been on the side of the neocons. He's their way out. If they can't get trump impeached, they will assassinate him.

Americans need to kill the majority of congress and senate.

Also any spooks who defend them.

#impeached4her

>Hillary breaks the law
>LOCK HER UP

>Trump is a treasonous swine
>HE DINDU NUFFIN!!! CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!

Why are you guys such hypocrites?

say it with me; TREASON

Who? Dale from Cleveland?

Heh former Trump voter here, but this guy's seriously through this time. Say hello to Madame President Liz Warren.

>SOURCES SAY!

Because most people still don't realize the "champion of the common man party" is now the single greatest threat because it's been corrupted from within. People don't want to face the hard truths of the world, a comforting lie is more preferable so they'll ignore it

>muh Trump is a russian agent
Where's the fucking proof? I'm waiting.

I long to see the proof that Trump has engaged in treason, so far no alphabet agency has come up with any hard facta.

would these by any chance be the same kind of polls that said hillary was going to win by a landslide?

Fuck off shill

For what? What'd he do?
>nothing
can't impeach for nothing. the only people in the wrong are the ones who had Flynn illegally wiretapped.

Being impeached for colluding with a foreign government != being impeached for lying about getting a blowjob.

PROTIP: Just because you were born during the clinton years doesnt mean you remember those years, you babyfaced faggot.

Yeah, what's the charge? You won't get an answer.

It's only defamation if it's not true.

Saged Brock sucker

Hello! Cheeto president has orange skin! And Kellyanne fumbled those words about actual terrorists with rocket launchers. If that's not enough to impeach I don't know how to help you see it.

2048D Chess

>Ohio
>Kasich
>Kasich a Soros buttboi

Checks out.

Impeachment = Civil War

play your cards carefully

Not only that, he used the word "pussy", that's impeachable if used by someone I don't like.

It's only true if they can prove it, which they cannot.

For ruining American relations with Mexico and Arab world.
For using his position for personal gain on multiple occasions.
For violating the constitution he swore to protect.
For outright treason.

He lied about it, faggot. He only told the truth because he left a pizza map on her Navy blue Gap dress.
t. Middle aged person who remembers that fuckery clearly

Jimmies really get rustled everytime a president might audit the federal reserve, huh

I said he lied about it. Are you illiterate? (Considering you're probably a trumpcuck, no need to answer that question.)

The point of course is that lying about a blowjob is not at all on the same level as committing high treason by colluding with a foreign government.

Which cesspool bible belt state do you live in?

Can you provide specifics or do we need to bomb you again?

Calm down, baby burger.

It's not happening.

KEK

>committing high treason by colluding with a foreign government

You don't know what treason is.

Aw, is babby upset that his safe space is being invaded?

>t. kid who just voted in my first election based on Sup Forums memes

Sad!

>Cincinnati Republican
O god, it's all over now.

He's just mad that Trump is going to be replaced by Chuck "The Schmuck" Schumer.

Please educate me -- define treason.

>the wall
>unconstitutional Muslim ban
>selling information to Russia
>also probably Russian plant

Irrelevant RINO

lmao

being impeached for lying about a blowjob and possibly but not inhaling marijuana != impeached for treason

Trump could be executed if he's impeached. At minimum he gets 5 years in prison. If Clinton had been impeached, worse thing happens is an "embarrassing discharge" from office.

>cincinnati announced as a sanctuary city for refugees
>our sports teams are objectively shit
>john kasich
>now this
it was nice knowing ya Sup Forums

>Being impeached for colluding with a foreign government != being impeached for lying about getting a blowjob.

yeah whatever, the impeachment process is what it is, there are limits to what it can do, and remove someone from office it cannot do, which is why terms last for 4 years, if the will to remove him is so strong than the public will obviously vote him out

I wouldn't hold my breath on that

>Mexicans deserve it
>It's not a Muslim ban
>Hillary sold 20% of American Uranium for personal gain. For that matter, it's false for the below reason
>classic MSM misdirection

Dunno what safe spaces have to do with this convo. I was just making a joke.

The real question is, if there's evidences that Trump 100% worked with Russians to sway the election and plotted to end sanctions in return, would you give a shit or continue to suck Trump's dick?

GOPe must be knifed, replaced with Sup Forumsacks straight from the basement. We can be better pawns for Trump, very loyal.

>the wall
Keeping illegal aliens outside of the country. It's a country right to defend its citizens.

>unconstitutional Muslim ban
>this episode again
100% constitutional. See pic.

>selling information to Russia
>also probably Russian plant
[citations needed]

>colluding with a foreign government
its still fake news, they even say at the bottom of the article claiming it there is no proof it ever happened

>Cincinnati Republican
>Some guy who voted republican in the past

Brutal reporting

Yup. The spies are already trying to bury him.

Is your anus ready for daily leaks from the NSA/CIA/FBI?

Did Trump end sanctions?

Cincinnati RINO or cuckservative... duh.

Dude in Cinci ain't winning re-election. I call fake news, too.

Cincinnati republicans are antiquated and don't like the new direction that trump is/needs to take the party in order for it to survive

t. Cincyfag

Pennsylvania Republican says we must give Trump emergency powers to curb these traitors.

> Where's the fucking proof?

There is nothing

>The real question is
>moving goal posts
Good goy.

>would you give a shit

I think trade with Russia is a good thing, they're a huge market and we're a huge market so it only makes sense we would try to develop stable trade on everything but weapons

bait
sage

CTR Trump shill detected

Cincinnati Republican said "peach"

Eating 24/7 garbles your messages

We settled this in a different thread. No there wont be, you will just be the new rioters in the street, and the media will paint you as domestic terrorists. Play your cards carefully indeed.

Cincinnati Republican

>tfw 33

FUCK

>CTR Trump shill detected
Yes I am a part of the so-called basket of deplorables, you insufferable ingrate.

The free market is shutting them down.

>The American media and a good portion of the people are literally retarded, and they don't deserve Trump.

This. Trump is a man of another time and place.

why do leftists always have to go off into hypotheticals to prove a point?

You know you're argument is shit if it requires one to leave reality.

How much do they pay you in delusion land?
What are your LARP bucks made of?