Woman sparks outrage by urinating on Koran and burning it while threatening to hunt down Muslim 'parasites'

Woman sparks outrage by urinating on Koran and burning it while threatening to hunt down Muslim 'parasites'

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sparks-outrage-urinating-koran-9822262

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgrkMRX78Pw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKW4BGMCB3o
twitter.com/SoupsSpace/status/831928688300138496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

How come there's no media outrage when someone puts a figure of christ in a jar of piss?

I will marry her and protect her from those Muslim parasites

/kill/ /yourself/ /faggot/

She did nothing wrong

>vile video
Excuse me? They do this all the time with Christian effigies and are praised for it.

What's with the echoes.

Are there any muslims there? Why would she flee the country?

radiation from dirty bomb strapped to her body

kek

Because Christ was a pussy and so are his followers

>muh free speech I can do whatever I want
Muslims are degenerate, but so are these people trying to incite response

Arabs are semitic, too/

I don't know much about Slovakia, but she might have fled because police in her Country started investigating her. Says she fled to Finland

So that's Slovakia huh

>tfw you have to flee your own country for insulting a foreign religion

>Woman spreading her vagina for attention

Nothing new here.

THAT WAS ART AGAINST THE WHITE SUPREMACIST IMPERIALIST CAPITALIST HETERO-PATRIARCHY YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE PIECE OF SHIT. THIS RACIST WHITE BITCH IS INSULTING OPPRESSED MUSLIMS WHO HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED BY THE IMPERIALIST WEST AND DEHUMANIZED AS ORIENTAL OTHERS DURING THEIR IMPERIALISTIC POWER-GAMES.

Has she got a death wish or something ?

>first piss on it
>then try to put it on fire

does not compute

based

> urinating on koran
> burning it
Does she piss gasoline ?

It's not even "holy" if not written in arabic, translated quran aren't the "true words of god".

But yeah I don't know, this will probably lead to muslims chimpout anyway

Is, is , is Europe waking up?

The only legititmate response is speech: verbal condemnation and the expression of an opposing view.

>>muh free speech I can do whatever I want

This is the intent of free speech, yes.

Only rare exceptions are to be made from that standard.

>Muslims are degenerate, but so are these people trying to incite response

You're a fucking moron. Religious ideas are just that. Blasphemy laws are antithetical to free speech. This selective bias people have for muslims is just baffling and infuriating.

Liberals spent decades defending Piss Christ as free speech and told Christians who were offended to shove it up their ass. Because free speech. And the liberals were right. It's just a fucking picture.

If you want to draw someone fucking Jesus' hand holes that's fine too.

Islam isn't sacrosanct. It's the most backward force at work in the world today and has been a poison in all western countries precisely because it drags with it these unbelievable retrograde liberals ready to put on chains for Islam and make sure women walk around in Burqas lest they offend the poor sensitive Ahmeds.

It's fucking disgusting.

She is LITERALLY SHAKING

I thought Slovakia was super racist.

Old as fuck

What a nice girl

We are

There was recently a scandal when one shop used a black guy in a catalog and people commented stuff like send that ape back to Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgrkMRX78Pw

found the full video

>being this mentally ill
White race and all that

>physical attack on the book

"journalism"

>in vile video

had that been a bible not only would it not be news but no one would be calling it vile. UK really showing that they want to be under Sharia Law.

>showing her face
>telling people the country she fled to

Okay that's it, UK for sure wants to be under Sharia. They are literally trying to give as much information as possible to who she is and her whereabouts so the infidel can be raped and mudered. FREE SPEECH EVERYONE!

>Lets sell out our allies because of petty bs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKW4BGMCB3o

Kek so this was actually filmed in Finland. She says "someone here in Finland put a criminal complaint on me, for bullying and terrorising the muslims".

/ourgal/

Let's turn it into a hashtag and encourage copycats. Deus Vult!

>How come there's no media outrage when someone puts a figure of christ in a jar of piss?

there was
and

it was literally 30 years ago

Absolutely Haram

Bless her.

Based Slovakia

I raise my glass to you.

#pissonKoran

>Muslims are degenerate, but so are these people trying to incite response
Nah, they just calling the bluff about "religion of peace".

They are brave martyrs that exposes the religion of terror for its terror.

In a free world both sides should be able to criticize each other equally.
If that can't be done, we should expose the difference for the oppression it really is.

muh dick

just another day in the democratic republic of bongo

This

twitter.com/SoupsSpace/status/831928688300138496

Lets get this hashtag going

Thanks mate. She will probably have problems though. Not because she pissed on Koran, but because she said muslims are parasites worse than scabbies and she will hunt down anyone who tries to stop her.

She is welcome here. Any who hate mudslimes are welcome here.

>Be British woman
>Tired of Muslims
>Desecrate the Koran to piss them off
>it works
>Have to flee country
>go to the US
>Some guy's waiting for her at the airport
>300 lbs, 5'6", greasy
>"I'll protect you m'lady"
>He tips his fedora
>Ohgod.jpeg
>Still better than being raped burned and raped again by Muslims
>He starts the conversation with: "I'm part of identity Evropa, I'm 1/64 Irish 1/4 British..."
>Fuck that mutt
>Go back to the UK

based

Go away leaf

Shitty bait, Benjamin.

If people can burn a flag people can burn a mass produced book and piss on the ashes. Both are simple symbolism and I think everyone could make that leap. I would condemn the threats though. Making public threats are never a smart move.

You know the making of piss Christ was funded by the goverment. Let that active your almonds for a bit.

best girl