That's it

I'm #withJeb! now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russia-trump-idUSKBN1351RJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does trump think he going to go to war with russia?

It's quite true. You fucking invaded. Sure most of the Crimeans wanted to become Russians, but it could have been done legally, AKA without illegal military invasion.

Honestly, it might be for the best we go to war with Russia. That way at least Russia can nuke our major cities, where all the Liberal lives in.

would be interesting to see how the effected the "Trump is a Putin shill" narrative

>hhaha s-see drumpfkins? Putin WANTED to go to war, you guys are under the control of the kremlin

Would... would that make liberals happy? Or perhaps the mere presence of Trump talking down to Russia is what he's aiming for.

Prime Minister Netanyahu just said, at a joint press conference with President Trump, that "There is no greater supporter of the Jewish People than President Trump". Given Sup Forums's attitude towards "da jooz", I'm very interested to see what you loud-mouths think of this statement.

i suppose you think we're going to team up with isis because they are enemies of joos as well, huh?

You do realize this is what the Liberals want right? That they're trying to force Trump into going to war with Russia. It will be his fault if we do and that will push their narrative even further. You can't reason or compromise with Liberals. Remember, they are spouting the Marxist ideology and they use tried and true Marxist tactics to get what they want. Never give in to their bullshit.

this is why we need to keep after those faggots

we got too soft following the Trump victory, we need to stomp them out completely. Only victory is total victory

>joos

Hey Shlomo, how are you?

Trump isn't saying "ra ra let's take Crimea back," he's saying that king nigger did nothing while Putin grabbed land and yet Trump is being considered a Russian puppet because he wants to get along with them

I'm curious, why do you guys want to be allies with Russia? Russia doesn't have allies. They have puppets they control through either blackmail, extortion, political espionage, etc. You really think they would be friends with us? Fuck no, they would be doing everything in their power to manipulate us. Only way we're going to be allies with that country is to get rid of Putin. He's the kind of person that pretends to be your friend meanwhile spreads rumors behind your back and uses you

You fuckers are hopeless mental cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

how come obama wasnt impeached?

putin and trump are engaging in a prowrestling angle. dont worry

isn't a republican

>Trump is being considered a Russian puppet because he wants to get along with them

No, he's being considered a Russian puppet because he vehemently defends Putin and was in touch with him before he ever took presidency. reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russia-trump-idUSKBN1351RJ

Then of course you have Paul Manafort's past work for deposed Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych

Traitors like the deep state come first, greatest ally > deep state

we hacked your election to help Drumpf win and this is how he repays us

Trump isn't a republican either.
He runs with the R but he ain't red.
He's an authoritarian centrist.

We're going to war with Russia because we are working for Russia.

Let's just combine these two narratives into one ridiculous shitstew now because none of it makes any sense anyway.

Not a chance. desu I wouldn't be amazed if Putin decided to cede Crimea for the sake of relations.