Is the Deep State really willing to risk full blown civil war to stay in power?

Is the Deep State really willing to risk full blown civil war to stay in power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/54JVZG7W9eM?t=94
youtu.be/JsPJXx3WFH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If digits, yes

If digits, yes

If digits, yes

If digits, yes

weak

you could beat them really easy in open warfare, they're praying it doesn't get to that

cat ladies and jews dont stand a fucking chance, they would start trying to draft all-brown armies to do their fighting and the sentiment would start to spread that they're being used as human shields for the 'white man' (jew)

Yes. Along with the destruction of the constitution.

If digits, I hope so

American Civil War the next big happening

OHHH FUUUUU

Goooood luck, they need it!

Brown Americans in the Military won't fight for the deep state. The US has been training people from south America,Mexico,Asia and the middle east for a long time.

>American Civil War the next big happening
just imagine that for a second.
it would be such a ridiculous war.
it wouldn't just be a civil war either.
the entire country would be up for grabs
we'd be invaded by China, Russia, Iran, mexican cartels.. everybody.
All the liberal elites living in the cities would be wiped out
it would truly be the war to end all wars

>America
>invaded by anyone

I want to know more about the intraagency civil war.

Half the agents support trump the other half the Deep state.

Any more info on this other than what we know on the surface?

If they thought they could win, yes. They know if they became open that everyone who answers to them would turn on them

Yes, because if they lose they all go to jail for human trafficking and the ritualistic rape of infants.

Dark occult vrs light.

Good agents vrs bad.

Freedom vrs slavery.

The battle for America's soul is just beginning.

The deep state are literally cucks for Moloch. Sad!

dont be naive to think we already havent been invaded and subverted

The word you're looking for is infiltrated

youtu.be/54JVZG7W9eM?t=94

Kek has spoken!!!!

Sounds like your making a trailer for americas second civil war.

I dont know if my beloved New Orleans can survive another war and occupation. I pray for peace at all cost. However, wherever Louisiana goes I'll go too. I will proudly follow her standard into battle. I know the rest of the South agrees and many other States as well. It's in God's hands now. Peace or War. Win or Loose. His guidance is all we can truly depend on.

DEO VIDICIE

youtu.be/JsPJXx3WFH8

Arizona is my home. I won't lose her to the shadow government. I'd rather die on this soil protecting it than live elsewhere.

Ditat deus. God enriches.

it's not an invasion if one faction invites you in

>t.strongbow

The "Deep State" is Jews.
And yes. What do they care if millions of goyim die to support them?

You see videos and pictures of war going on in other countries and don't really let your mind wander to the fact that you know intellectually it is what the jews want to happen to our home as well.

>A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague. - Marcus Tullius Cicero

2000 years and we still didn't listen. Even after Cato the younger reincarnated as Ron Paul. May God have mercy on us all.

kek has spoken.

Cicero was fucking based, you have to admit.

No, this is why they havent JFK'd trump yet. They know USA is much more unstable now than it was in 1963.

Theyre trying to delegitimize and undermine his support

It is what they have been planning for a long time. Civil war fits their plans.

Huge risk on their part.

But they must be getting pretty desperate now they're so close to being exposed.

All they have to do is try to put Hillary in power and civil war 2.0 is a go.

You ever shot a gator in the face like on history channel?

the romans had read their thucydides, and knew all about how readily greek cities would go to the persian empire for help during the peloponnesian war

ditto our civil war. if france and england had gotten involved (and almost did) it would've been a very different outcome

>Is the Deep State really willing to risk full blown civil war to stay in power?

yes, the only thing that can stop it is if you guys start blowing up banks in the middle of the night, no human injury, but break a window and toss in a molotov or a bomb spray paint your message and go home and tear off your gloves and your mask and watch out because the FBI will come after you for this, but it will take the heat off Trump, or allow deepstate to fuck with him without anyone noticing as much

I don't know why the deep state is risking a civil war

while some of the military elite (not all, see mattis and flynn) support endless war and want Trump out, the rank and file soldiers are hard pro-Trump. The police is pro-Trump. Many traditional Republicans own guns and know how to shoot them, and they'd be faster to organize around local and church lines.

Who do the elite expect to fight for them? The fruity SJW pansies? Inner city drug-addled niggers who can't communicate, stay sober, organize, or aim their guns properly?

Civil war won't happen.

Mercs. Just like the protesters are mercs. Some will be formidable but mostly we will crush them.

>Who do the elite expect to fight for them? The fruity SJW pansies?

Yes. You underestimate the willingness of the retarded mob to do the bidding of foreign masters. They got a bunch of morons to commit to CLANK in Ukraine, thus handing over control of the nation to a cabal of international dual-citizen Jews who are now looting the country and shoveling degeneracy into it. Hell, even Sup Forums supported the riots.

If it comes down to it, they will incite the blacks, the Mexicans, the communists, and the Muslims, to inflict as much damage on the country as possible and to start riots everywhere. Americans too afraid to shoot the problem away, as was the way such things were handled in the old days, will instead watch TV like a bunch of numb faggots and wait for the police or National Guard to sort the situation. Only they won't, because the riots will be funded and not at all spontaneous. So the Jewish-controlled media will then demand the elected government resign because they can't contain the Jewish-controlled riots, at which point the false flagging begins. There will be random "snipers" who kill poor innocent rioters, the footage of which will then be blasted all over. This will then be used by the Jewish controlled media as casus belli to demand an actual rebellion against the government, at which point the paid-for rioters will be armed and funded through a webwork of international NGOs and "humanitarian organizations" to kill as many civilians and blow up as much infrastructure as possible, gutting the nation and leaving it ripe for "regime change".

I'm not pulling this out of my ass. This is exactly how Syria and Ukraine were taken down, and now the pattern is being applied to America.

Can someone give me a quick run down why it's always the banks that are to blame? What did they do this time?

Hell I'll even accept just the basic gestalt

it wouldn't wouldn't be hard to play off rebel factions against each other. look at syria: assad is still hanging on after five years in large part because he has the benefit of unity among his factions, while FSA and al-nusra spend about half their time taking shots at each other

Mercs are one the greatest plagues after traitors.

The traitor poisons the well, but it's the merc who kills the man who tries to stop the poison.

omfg, leafposts that aren't too autistic for me to read?

IT REALLY IS ENDTIMES

mercenaries also responsible for sacking rome and ending the renaissance

The person you're responding to is retarded. I somehow doubt spray-painting an unhappy face on the window of a credit union is going to change the course of history.

Central banks need to be destroyed and their private owners' wealth confiscated, of course. But that's an international institution, not your local Bank of America branch with Shaniqua the bank-teller.

i wonder why anarchists don't take out a bunch of loans and then default. enough people and you could sink the financial system overnight

their lives depend on it so they have nothing to lose. theyre going to jail for torturing kids.

civil war will happen if they do anything to the president we elected knowing full well he was pro peace with russia.

its time to arrest the traitors now, Trump!

Digits confirm. Mercenaries are the arms of the traitors and have to be gutted immediately.

We need to revive interest in Blackwater or whatever the fuck their name is now. It'll serve as a platform to raising awareness and memeing on these faggots before they can cause any more damage.

>"Is the Deep State really willing to risk full blown civil war to stay in power?"

>somehow doubt spray-painting an unhappy face on the window of a credit union is going to change the course of history.

you are wrong, these tactics worked successfully when the weather underground used them

but you are also right in that those tactics are retarded and will destroy you as well as your friends and loved ones and you will face justice

banks get to decide who borrows money so they effectively dictate policy this way, also when you blow up banks the people who are above the president making decisions take notice and are more likely to change their tactics in response to this where most other tactics are ineffective

your local bank of America branch is owned by that globalist central bank as is everything else including your body, why do you think it's ok for them to say what you can and cannot do with your body if you weren't a slave, their property

What makes you think brown people give a shit about SJW's and hardcore leftists?

Outside of oldies in their 40-50's that vote democrat because their pastor tells them too, most are totally disconnected from any real politics. It's kind of hilarious, because, having grown up in the communities, they're way, way, WAY more conservative than most white neighborhoods. Black communities are some of the most vehemently religious, anti-gay, anti-anythingnotchristian, anti-intellectualist, pro-traditionalist places in the country. The vast majority, especially in the south, are the very antithesis to the entire leftist movement. Literally the only thing they care about the left for is gibs, and the forced narrative that repubs want to genocide them.

Literally all you'd have to do is get rid of that narrative and they'd be rabid theocratic traditionalists.

Same here bro. I live in SC. ! We rebeled once and by god we'll do it again!

Only when they disrupt the welfare.

Protect my home state user

Your retarded they all voted for hillary in massive droves

They'd probably nuke their adjacent neighborhood for a fist full of shekels so I don't see why civil war would be out of the deck.

Sure they voted left, but it doesn't mean they give a fuck about white leftists. They will chimp out on ANYONE who has white skin when the shit hits the fan.

Trump got more of their votes than Romney or McCain. You're stupid as shit and ignored the content of my post. The only ones voting democrats are the old church ladies convinced republicans want to kill all blacks, and poorfags that want gibs.

Actual working class blacks tend to vote red.

Yes.

Thought I heard that somewhere before

I never met a baby boomer who cared about anything outside of money and power.

Not

Fucking

One

They don't care about the condition of anything as long as they are in charge.

Legal immigrants vote red also. The illegals vote Democrat every election, multiple times in multiple districts. There's Hillary's popular vote.

It's an issue of money, right? Taxation?
Blue: receive tax money and benefits, child support alimony

Red: pay taxes, enjoys driving on shitty public roads and failing bridges, supporting community public schools

Elite blue: propagandist, probably hides a lot of money or pays very little, self righteous

>Drain the swamp
>Thought they would just give up the money and power

I'm not worried though, everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. Some people will resigned or risk being fired. Trump will be called a tyrant or hitler for cleaning the swamp. Life will go on.

Yeah, why would they care. They're hidden.

It's too late for ((them)) to go totally back into hiding
At this point If ((they)) win they would need to majorly crack down on free thought and MSM so normies forget.
They are going all out, they know if they lose this, all all over, the massive house of cards they've been building for 100+ years comes tumbling down. And it's a war of attrition on their side. The longer this goes on , the more normies become redpilled and libs stop caring.
If they can't remove trump by summer , by jewing him or a physical coup, then it's all over.

only about half of black people actually bother to vote

the overall turnout for all voters was way down in 2016 too. the democrats assumed that they had it locked up with minority voters and a split of white voters, but then the minorities didn't show up and a third of the latinos who did voted trump

Things have gone a bit nutty since that podesta "skippy" vid leaked

They would have to organize.

haha fuck off shill faggot we are a board of peace

also this would give them MORE power you are a moron

Fuck, this makes way too much sense. At least I know for which side to fight.

Isnt it the "intelligence" community thats against trump while the general military is for him?

all because they terrified, raped, killed and forced other tortured kids to eat the now dead kids, all on tape.

This is the current timeline. They can't let skippy fall. Fucking dominoes on pizza or pasta is going to bring about the global flood, once again, washing us away. They will be safe in their bunkers in Antarctica, and will continue the human sacrifice that has carried on for millennia

also insurance would cover all the damage, there is no fucking point to this other than being an idiot or shill

More or less. I'm black and have spent a good share of my life in shitty 'black communities' until I joined the service, then went to school after.

Fixing this shit is so fucking simple that I'm convinced the government has some ulterior motive for letting it get this bad, or is simply grossly incompetent:

1)Get rid of the gibs. It ignores the laws of nature by rewarding uncompetitive behavior and leads to degeneracy.

2)Increase police presence during the 'growing pains' phase.

3)Get rid of all the fucking illegals flooding in and lowering local standards of living by working for fucking peanuts and taking up all the jobs.

4)Let Capitalism and Darwinism take care of the rest. The stupid and violent will be weeded out over time by steps 1 and 2, and the competitive, intelligent people will be able to start rebuilding, even if it's just menial work, thanks to step 3.

The problem with black communities is that anyone with sense and ambition leave at 18.

>Your retarded

Oh the irony

Of_course.jpg

They're more afraid than you know, AND they're more powerful than you know. We're gonna have to earn our continued freedom. All of us.

Yes, if it´s not of them they prefer total annihilation. That´s a good frame of reference to understand the incredible amount of shilling or the relentless ( but laughable ) CTR and Shareblue media presence.

The Second Revolution and victory by Trump has now turned into a Cold Civil War.

You cannot explain a presidential candidate going to coal country and telling them that you're going to close all the coal mines without saying that it was a deliberate provocation.

I want off this ride...

Yes.

Well said.

>All the liberal elites living in the cities would be wiped out.

And nothing of value will have been lost.

The deep state is ran by communist jews.

Ihope they try to undo Trump. It will give us the excuse we need to exterminate the devil (jews) that have rotted our Republic.

Burn them to death.

Trump's support is stronger now than on election day. Their plan isn't working.

The republic is lost. Who will be our champion, who will be our Caesar?

>I dont know if my beloved New Orleans can survive another war and occupation.

Try surviving a hurricane first.

>A timeline where Mattis takes the wheel
>Team up with Russia to take the middle east to the bone-zone
Kek.

is that sam hyde?

>If it comes down to it, they will incite the blacks, the Mexicans, the communists, and the Muslims, to inflict as much damage on the country as possible and to start riots everywhere.

We have a solution for that. The Final Solution.

>The problem with black communities is that anyone with sense and ambition leave at 18
its interesting you should say that. i live in the black belt in georgia and so many people have moved here from atlanta trying to get away from the crime. its sad

Do you have any realistic reason why not?