Paris Riots livestream #1

Commies, niggers and Arabs are gathering. Get comfy and follow it live!

youtube.com/watch?v=8NId99TkdZc

Other urls found in this thread:

opinionlab.opinion-way.com/opinionlab/832/627/presitrack.html
parismatch.com/La-presidentielle-en-temps-reel
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get in here faggots. We're witnessing the reason why Le Pen will win

No one?

No one? This is a fucking race riot in the making and people are posting in BBC threads...

thanks for the heads up user.

It's weird to hear the chants in foreign languages - only to get the gist of it based on how unoriginal the Left mentality.

What is the percentage of migrants vs French folk participating here?

literally posed like monkeys
at least the race rioters in america learnt how to stand up straight when they're burning shit

Aux Armes Citoyens !

Why have they been rioting? I haven't been paying attention.

why is this always starting in the evening? do they... actually... work by day???

reporting in

Over police "brutality"

I'm watching it with you my brave euro friend

No they were spleeping le whole day because they were rioting all the night before

Those animals are nocturnals

Only hipsters atm.
I can't wait until the immigrants they're supposed to "defend" will arrive, mob them out of their iPhones and grope the girls, and they all leave ^__^

Then the real fun begins...

Nigger said policemen shoved a police baton up his ass.
I'm not even making that up, that is the actual fucking reason.

Tuned in. Will be lurking.

kek

What times the shooting start?

Let's see some Brazilian style Police street cleaning.

Est-ce réveiller les gens? Je penserais que cela irrite beaucoup de gens.
Vive La France!

It's hard to tell. I think the antifa college type kids and white women are there in the beginning, coordinating stuff; but when it gets too hot they fuck off. Also, this riot looks to be more in the centre of Paris so there will be more white antifa faggots. They would not show up if it's in the banlieue, too dangerous

They are literally redpilling the entire nation with they subhumans behaviors

Police baton accidentally slipped into black mans anus, accidentallyliy enough to cause 10cm bleeding trauma and a few days at the hospital.

Good times ahead

tbf, I dislike immigrants and immigration, but I disagree with treatment like this and whole-heartedly support this riot because of it
as awful as immigrants may or may not be, we have to be better than that

we have to be better than them

Finally some more entertainment.

Did the investigation already clear out what he did prior to his arrest and search?

:D
I was hoping this was the final straw

Better than HWNDU

This is literally nothing

Bump for la pucelle

I'm comfy but the thought remains.

>you will never visit 1950's and 1960's paris
>you will never sit in a cafe surrounded by the safety of cocky parisians
>you will never walk the calm, quiet, french streets of downtown paris on a warm summer night

The night is still young user.

I just watched a doc on french guiana and the prison there. They would literally send an actual ethnic frenchman to rot and die out there if he stole a loaf of bread, but they let these muslims/africans roam free today raping, stealing, selling drugs. How does that work?

Are the police firing fireworks?

Forget Paris, France is Full of wonderful cities

We have more aggressive behaviour at our Toronto Gay Pride parades...

>mudslims commit terrorists attacks that kill 100+ french
>"hurr we need more muslims, not all muslims durr"
>one police officer puts a stick up a black man's pooper
>french people get mad, riots and destroy their own city
France is lost, there is no way they can recover from this.

Thanks.

This is probably the first large protest in an expensive part of the globe. Here in the US, all the protests have been in the hood or just loitering on freeways ... and the Berkeley stuff kept out of Silicon Valley/SF where the money is.

Why are they rioting ?

Like BLM, the original demands are reasonnable, I believe BLM wanted bodycams on Police; that's indeed a good suggestion.

It's sad how those original demand fade into a storm of Bix Noodery...

Damn everyone has black hair

This is how commies look like. What you got there is Anarchists and your typical Americanized gangster culture of drugs, sex and rap.

Based Arabs. Yes yes

Go riot. Throw France into chaos. Only then will they learn

bimp

not an ridiculous demand tbf
the people who uphold law and order have to have accountability for their actions, and bodycams capture the actions of both the criminal and the police on film

I just agreed with BLM and I feel dirty but they have got a fucking point there

Coming Soon, To A Canadian City Near You.

like 90% faggots kissing each other is this a gay march or something kek

oh fug

Hhaha oh shit theyre still going on about that nog getting pegged? That whole story was hilariously retarded.

Go down the street and look for yourself - you have the same kinds in your city, thanks to Momma Merkel.

Easy answer, they sleep all day, and go out at night to rape, steal, buy drugs, and get drunk.

Because, you know, it's so much harder to do that in their home countries. So much freedom!

bamping for kebab cavity insertions

Le Pen is rising quickly. A few days ago she was at 24% for the first round in the polls and today she's at 27%.

I still think she might not make it in hte second round though.

police should build an mg nest and destroy the parasites, fuck them

Nope, their garlic snail cigarette and rimjob smelling breath is far worse
Lazy arrogant Dirty cunts

We are here scrub. Commies niggers and arabs gathering is nothing new. We need /HAPPENINGZ/ not some old shit. I'll be here when its OGRE.

It's kind of exciting seeing so many men rebel against the facists.

gets me all....tingly...in the anal region

Yeah, that good old Wall Street, just another street in the "hood" where Occupy was camped out. Stop larping and making shit up, kid.

These are the polls I've been watching every day:

opinionlab.opinion-way.com/opinionlab/832/627/presitrack.html

parismatch.com/La-presidentielle-en-temps-reel

nothing is happening.

i bet the police can't wait for the slimes to cause a ruckus, at least it gives them a reason to bash their heads in)

Literraly kill myself if macron wins

this white fella knows what's up

Looks like a boring street festival with no vendors

They were contained in a park and mainly just milked the city of overtime dollars.

ROLLING FOR HABBENING :DDD

The yelling is starting. So far it's mostly hipsters and their ipads waiting for something to happen, and arab creepers looking for rape victims.

Fucking amatuers. American protesters would have a drum circle started by now, at the very least.

Not bad. She has to play it really fucking smart if she wants to win. In Austria Norbert Hofer almost got to 50%, whereas his Freedom Party usually sticks to 30% of the vote.

Man we're lost if Macron and Schulz win. On the upside: maybe more countries will get out of the EU quicker if they push their crazy globalist agenda

it always fucking escalates . one you take an inch, you go for the whole mile

Just stop posting, dummy.

lol no
that's just France

:^)

So many brown people, I bet it smells like shit

It will be much closer than it looks.

People are most interested in subjects where Le Pen dominates and neoliberalism fails.

Check pic related.

Is this riot sponsored by soros ?

are they going to attack or whats happening

who's going to believe that ?
niggers dont care anyway they are here for blood

Now they want the cameras off because it's capturing criminals at protests kek

It's time to start deputizing randoms and giving them rape batons. Pound them down and shove it in.

>Le Pen

I'd let her lock my oui oui up in a chastity cage.

Do we have some good action photos of an actual rioting? I wanna make some propaganda.

I don't see the problem it's just young Urban Youths expressing themselves through culture enrichment. We need more Muslims in France.

France's cops need to go on strike like in Brazil. Only then will Le Pen win

Are you /basedportuguesestatician/ from /tg/?

Demain, tu es sans abri. Ce soir c'est un souffle.

That's a fucking Thursday night where I come from, shit.

She has to turn the election into a referendum about immigration and security. Macron = open borders and the usual soft line on security; Le Pen= closed borders and hard line.

Her economic program should be more centrist, it's very leftist now because she thought she would run against Fillon in the 2nd tour. Macron is economically hybrid, she has to beat him by pointing out that he's cuck

How doesn't it work goyim.

This website is full of photos and footage of the riots that took place the past days

fdesouche.com/

Look at them, doss French fuckwits , fucking just standing there packed like sheep in a pen, dat Isis wolf gonna party hard tonight, some Arab with a truck or bomb could make one fucker of a mess

French twats will never learn

>Barbès
hope it burns soon and no one rebuilds it

The inhuman negroid's throat should've been snapped.
Cops should've bashed his criminal murdering illegal head into the ground.

Now the fucking criminal monkey gets to use the system against them, what an irony.
A system that is supposed to protect the people and country, not fucking immigrants and niggers.

So how do we fix? Or mock these degenerate retards????

Look when the musrat niggers its always the african musrats that do this, when the African musrat niggers rape molest get drunk and attack people and the police the police do nothing, we alt right kick off, and when the police do fight back like they have now raping the African scum back the left come out and kick off??? But never kick off when its one of their own? N What mind control are they on???? Look left have their own people get attacked they keep schtum, the African niggers get attacked and they kick off, are redpilled like us,as jn kick off when one of their own is attacked??? Left white liberal is a weak race is this enough proof?? They have to side with the ((other side)).

Nah mate

Look at pic related. A lot of leftists still don't know who to vote for in the 2nd round if it's Macron/Le Pen. Look at the amount of doubt particularly in the Melenchon voters, 11% will vote for Le Pen and 50% don't know or will stay home. I think that having 50% of Melenchon voters and 25% of Hamon voters not knowing who to vote for in a 2nd Round between a FN candidate and a former PS neoliberal is huge. On the right it looks like she has a fair amount of Fillon voters in the bag (27%) and I think those 29% of doubt can be easily recovered.

stream over?

its over. have a nice day fags.

Livestream dead, no riots for us.

And....remember anything like this a march or big meeting,...george cunt Soros is always behind it.

RIP RT

>BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

was that really necessary?
muh fuggen ears

well that was fucking gay

typical...

>That's a fucking Thursday night where I come from

the castro?

The west village?