>IS counter-attacks Hayyan to stop government advance
>Tiger Forces gain several villages in Easter Aleppo
>Jordanian hospitals stopped treating wounded Jihadis
>Rebels suffered 200 KIA in Dara'a offensive
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Qabasin and Bzaah in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnatolianYeast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Peace_Treaty
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death to all shias

Death to all people who say "death to all

oh wait shi-

Daily reminder that Northern Syria is our clay and there is nothing you Ass*dist faggots would do.

We are gonna cuck K*rds next though, wait and see.

And no we won't leave Northern Syria LMAO, i can't believe how you faggots cheered for us AHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA, GODDAMN STUPID AR*BS I SWEAR, JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD A BEEF WITH K*RDS ON SOME BUMBLEFUCK TOWN THEY DIDN'T OBJECT US TO ANSCHLUSS THEIR CLAY.

Ar*bs are cuck race who is even worse than k*rds

Is this a Turk roleplaying as Onur?

Pretty good

alllahu akbar,
almawt li'amrika,
almawt li'israyiyla,
allaenat ealaa al-yahud,
alnnasr lil'islam

I'm not denying you aren't good. You just don't have the manpower to be more than a speedbump. Also the Russian army had just been purged before that war started.

ottoman never

Arabs, kurds, and turks are more similar than any of them believe or admit.

Turks>everyone>k*rds>ar*bs

twitter.com/AnatolianYeast

Maybe this?
Pretty autistic for sure.

your empire died a century ago, you can stop pretending to be the big bad beast in the east now

AND ALSO VISIT ANTALIA!!!!

I wonder how Arab hate is taught to the current day turk.

>You just don't have the manpower to be more than a speedbump
>a reserve of 900 000 trained specifically to defend Finland with advantageous terrain, 5 times more artillery than the next West-European country and the highest willingness to defend in a first world nation
>nothing more than a speedbump

you raped them.

Not taught, observed

Ar*bs in general still arent a proper nation, even fuckin k*rds have more nation fabric than you lot

Ever met a Turk? They believe in turkish superiority over all else.

finland would destroy turks in 2 months.

Finns would cuck put*n the manlet forces, easily.

>reserve

that's probably around 200k in real terms. Do you have the equipment and funds to supply, feed, train all these people? You can't fight off Russia alone.

see

Do you honestly believe a Turk is superior to an Arab ?

No.

hows al bab ?

They won't be alone, Balts, and pretty much all those squatters hate r*sskis

also
>5 times more artillery than the next West-European country
that's a pretty low standard for comparison

Good, we are using cannon fodder s*nni arabs there lol

better Türks than k*rds

Of course i do, being superior to Ar*bs is nothing to accomplish desu m8

Oh no, 3 shitholes with a COMBINED population of 6mil that are completley surrounded by russia except for a small bit of Poland.
PUTIN BTFO

Arabs are subhuman dogs, there is no hate being taught, they love to live inside their shit, you just need to live with them. They are like niggers, kürds are same too.
I am a Turk who works in a international otomotive company as a software engineer and objective as fuck. AMA

Oh i forgot Poland too.

You are seriously underestimating historical greviances of Poles, Balts, Finns and other people against p*tin the manlet's country.

>that's probably around 200k in real terms.
230k.
>Do you have the equipment and funds to supply, feed
Yes.
>train
What do you think our conscription is about?
>You can't fight off Russia alone.
And Russia won't send its entire military into Finland for the sole purpose of annihilating this nation. Finland is more than capable of defending itself in any realistic scenario.

698 heavy mortars ~800 guns and 113 MLRS system are still 698 heavy mortars, ~800 guns and 113 MLRS regardless of what they compare to.

It's incredible. I've only met them in the US but real people think this, not expats.

Young and old, all different educations, all different opinions on Erdogan and Ataturk, it doesn't matter. Every last Turk believes Turks are the greatest people in the world, living in the greatest country.

>T*rks

Finland have won 1st war (1939) because of Manerheim and his knowledge. He fought versus communists since ww1.

finns have lost 2nd war in 1944. They have lost 4 soldiers per 1 ussr soldier, because their defensive frontlines were attacked from flank.

Of course they hate us because we fuck them more than 1k years. Its the longest anal penetration in the worlds history

But many peoples believe the same..

This is a pure dilusion.

*e

Finlans has lost winter war (1939) but terms were mild, typo.

Go take a look at the Wikipedia pages of the Winter War and Continuation war, ok?

lol no they ,dont , many people dont believe they live in greatest country in the world

>You are seriously underestimating historical greviances of Poles, Balts, Finns
Maybe, but the fact is they don't have the military to stop Putin. All the hate in the world did not stop the panzers from rolling through Paris or Krakow.

>What do you think our conscription is about?
Yeah, 6 months of training, big whoop.
>And Russia won't send its entire military into Finland for the sole purpose of annihilating this nation.
Why not? They've done it before.

"le Russian army meme"

They lost almost 8000 soldiers (official number)
against low-equipped goatherders in Chechnya.
Even if they managed to defeat the Finns and the Baltic countries, this meatgrinder would cost more Russian lives than Putin ever could risk without losing popular support.

Yes. I said many.

> Allah ackbar

KYS Sunni wahhabist loving faggot

They still lost territory in that war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Peace_Treaty

I'm telling you there's something special about turks. Their state education system maybe.

a delusion called nationality

True
I did, enjoyed it and desacrated the Quran in a very unprofessional way. 2008 I think.
Turks = Arabs it's widely known.
Thanks, it's indeed alarming.

>this meatgrinder would cost more
You are talking like hohol or turk

you have lost both wars

1st war was won , but terms were mild because ussr only wanted some lands and Manerheim put good defence

continuation war is a meme. it was german Siege of leningrad and Soviet Karelian offensive

Finland was defeated during Karelian offensive and lost 4x more soldiers than attackers

>don't have the military to stop Putin

it's ok, putin isn't really coming. It's america wanting to go visit Putin. And Finland isn't part of the road trip.

>Yeah, 6 months of training, big whoop.
Yeah, 6 months of training. You've got shithole countries with two-year conscription, where they just use them for free labour.
>Why not? They've done it before.
No they haven't, retard.

Turks have a stronger sense of nationalism, but so do egyptians and Iranians

>Finland was defeated during Karelian offensive and lost 4x more soldiers than attackers
No. This is utterly retarded and complete bullshit. Take your Soviet education and shove it somewhere it will never be found.

The whole country has collective autism.

What, no. egyptian subhuman scum still fuckin kills Copts in upper egypt and (((secular))) sisi isn't doing shit against it. They have no sense of nationalism.

no. russia did not send it's entire army to fight in finland.

however, finland faced an invasion force that was bigger than the force the germans faced at normandy. think about it. finland fought a multi normany landing invasion force to a standstill. alone.

man for man each finnish soldier is about 10 americans.

If any country is entitled to be named a nation, it is Egypt. They invented the nation.

>putin isn't really coming. It's america wanting to go visit Putin.
Very true, USofA wants to be a global sheriff but acts like a nigger who couldn't afford his daily crack dose.

well at least you are gaining an education while you shitpost.

>"win" war
give up territory anyway
seeYeah, Georgian, Ukraine, Crimea, Transinistria was american agression.

All nationalism is linked to islam in the middle east. This is a fact.

>memes
This doesn't change the cat that they still can't win.

i made a typo because i've just opened this page. wanted to join shitstorm.

finland has LOST both wars, but they had good terms because of manerheim defence. he was a ww1 general in russian empire.

finland will not have such person again.

> (You)
>>"win" war
>give up territory anyway
>see
Why are you replying to me?

finland had an entire army of 200k in the 40's.
the ussr sent over a million invaders to finland.

your figures simply don't mathematically possible

Mannerheim is a meme, to be honest. He was just made into an icon, even though others did the work.

This is why people question if Ukraine is a real country or not

/sg/ Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

finland capitulated after karelian offensive, because defence line was simply bypassed in 1944 and you have lost shitloads of soldiers.

it is well known fact

True, the one who saved Finland was Väinämöinen.

>he is trying to look like the image on his shirt
lol

No, it's not. Go to the Wikipedia page of the Vyborg-Petrozadovsk offensive and read about how Stavka stopped the offensive and gave up demands of unconditional surrender after losing multiple divisions and making minimal gains.

the thing the piss me off about Iraqis that they have the best possible equipment that the Libyan army can use to free Libya but they don't know how to use the equipment they flee the second they get shot at

georgia - america was pushing for it to be nato. mutti merkel said fuck that never. putin did the neccessary thing to make mutti merkels words the last words on the subject

Ukraine - again western attempt to push the boundaries up russias arse. so putin responded

transnistria - really. WTF?

why dont you mention dagestan, chechnya and the caucuses where cheyney and cia chums were trying to make a war in russia?

he was a cool explorer tho. walked all across asia.

He was a good commander and all, just not quite the legend he's made up to be. Few people actually are.

no. it is perhaps soviet era 'fakti'. but it is not a fact. it is devoid of fact.

you didnt have any other commanders

he constructed manerheim line after 1918.

in 1944 only 450 and they have killed and captured 5-6x more than lost.

idont give a fuck what people say lol

>FSB is innocent
>they dindu nuffin
>they goin' toschool
give me a break. We won, that's why ruskis are so buttmad about >muh cia

>after losing multiple divisions and making minimal gains
Reminder what some German field marshall said - we destroy 12 Soviet divisions and a new dozen pops-up.

GAS ALL JEWS

HANG ALL NIGGERS

SLIT THE THROAT OF ALL SUNNIS (except based alawites)

GLORY TO AYATOLLAH KHAMENEI

Btw Syrianbros please don't use Telegram & Discord it's quite easy to track you this way~

Soviets had enough of it at that point though. Deemed it not worth it and gave up on taking Finland.
>Two attacking Red Army divisions were decimated in this last major engagement on the Finnish front, before the armistice was concluded in early September, 1944.

>Military historians note that the two Red Army divisions were completely routed after a week and a half of fighting, leaving behind over 3,200 Red Army soldiers dead, thousands wounded and missing, and over 100 pieces of heavy artillery, approximately 100 mortars and the rest of the Soviet ordnance for the Finns to capture.

>This was the ninth major Finnish defense victory in a period of only a few weeks following the main Soviet offense against the Finnish forces launched in June 1944. Moscow now could only conclude that the Finns had plenty of fight left in them.

>The Finns had achieved victory, and the remnants of the two Red Army divisions had barely escaped destruction by breaking out from the encirclements. After the battle, Stavka (Soviet Armed Forces Headquarters) brought its offensive to a halt and gave up its demand for Finland’s unconditional surrender.

they have killed and captured 30% of your army in karelian offensive, thats why you surrendered

countries simply do not capitulate unless they are spurdo autists.

>they have killed and captured 30% of your army in karelian offensive, thats why you surrendered
No. That's bullshit, probably Soviet propaganda.
>countries simply do not capitulate unless they are spurdo autists.
Finland never capitulated.

>Reminder what some German field marshall said - we destroy 12 Soviet divisions and a new dozen pops-up.
I'll never understand why all these armchair generals on /sg/ don't count this as a legitimate strategy.

Putin is based af, i hope he ll defeat our evil erdoğan and their followers. All of them pro jews

thats truth, they have also killed many german soldiers in that offensive, after Finland capitulation declared war to Axis not to become "FSSR"

Because it wasn't. The Soviets did not want to do that, they just kept getting slaughtered and had to throw more and more people into the fray. Naturally it worked in the end, but at no point was it their actual strategy.

>Libyan army

>the Libyan army
You have two governments, Carthaginian-kun.

Finland never capitulated.

I never did and never will.

Isn't telegram "safe" though ?

cia dindunuffink

you lost in dagestan, u lost in chechnya you are losing in syria

thats why u so btfo.

anyway thunderbum, i'm done with you

With the amount of Telegram chats & accounts used by IS?
Doubt it buddy.

Don't they use it specifically because they think they can't be tracked ?

>aturally it worked in the end
That's all that matters, just look at your borders.

>you lost in dagestan, u lost in chechnya you are losing in syria
Can't loose what you never had ;^)

>That's all that matters
Doesn't make it a strategy.

In the first place I don't think they care, but yes, probably.
It's like using WhatsApp or Viber though, it can be traced without much effort I believe.

surrendered, signed a treaty, call it how you want.

if you wnat to be correct.

you was forced to give contribution, land, people, disband army, disarm germans, hungarians and other axis soldiers on your territory, give all war criminals to ussr, declare war to axis etc etc.

See pic. Finland right, Russia left.

u sovietski fakti peddler