Christian travel ban when

Christian travel ban when
We need to shut down travel until we can figure out the Christian white man terror problem our country has

I can think of exactly one case of a "right-wing extremist" attack - and that was Dylan Roof back on 2015.

What were the other 19?

In other news, thousands of niggers shoot each other every single day. I mean, do you really hear yourself when you say stupid shit like this, CTR?

>[christian]
What did they mean by this

Except none of them were actually affiliated with a larger delineated organization like most Muslim extremists are

>since 9/11
classic

also, i'd like to see any evidence for 20 of them being "right-wing [christian] extremists"

>right-wing [christian]
At least they give us the brackets so we know the exact start and end of the shit they made up

>reddit
There's already a comment on that reddit post that dismantles most of that article

Probably an abortion clinic bombing or something else heroic.

Blacks commit 2/3 of crimes in the US. Nigger travel ban when?

>it's ok because Christians do it too

>mexican illegal aliens are christians
>keeping mexicans out is racist
your liberal logic falls apart once again

>since 9/11

mentally ill teenagers are not terrorists, i believe some of those shootings staged.

Did they scream Deus vult when they did these attacks?

Dylan Roof shot up a church, if he shot up a fucking mosque then yeah but the fact he shot up a church means he wasn't a Christian to begin with

GTFO SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this "study" again

Is this one that counts the guy who shot another guy at a gun range that made anti government statements?

>comparing christian terror attacks to muslim terror attacks
WEW LAD

yes, but look at the death tolls

>r/ALL
>slate

It's probably every non muslim attack.
And he'll it probably lumps those in too.

is this not satire

Cool. Can we correlate that to % of population?

this is what happens when any islamic terrorist attack is considered 'workplace violence' or 'mental disease' instead of a terrorist attack

Sure, but there are a whole lot of Christians.

>when you are so far up your own ass you believe that the religious demographics of a country were the sole reason that immigrants from dangerous war-torn countries were temporarily barred from entering your country, so you use statistics which specifically exclude mass murders by said religion to pin blame on Christianity, then use those skewed stats to attempt to impose a ban on Christianity of the exact nature which made you despise the original ban, on countries which have a majority Christian religion for the sole reason of their religion, but you realize your party already ruined the Christian demographics in the nations that would count under that condition by politically forcing immigration and pro-immigrant policies to those countries, so it turns out there are actually have no countries to ban

blueballwithsunglassesthumbsup.png

>Dylan Roof
>Christian
Except he's not.

Show me him claiming Christianity.

He was a dipshit.
Would have been much more inspiring if he went after a globalist politician or went out hunting gang bangers.

Only in america doe

>expecting the average brainwashed libtard to be able to understand graphs/stats

>NO SOURCE SHILL/SLIDE THREAD
NO SOURCE SHILL/SLIDE THREAD>NO SOURCE SHILL/SLIDE THREAD
NO SOURCE SHILL/SLIDE THREAD

But there was never a Muslim travel ban you mouth-breathing mongoloid.

Also, those statistics are wrong in every fathomable way, so good job.

>Christian in brackets
Ebin :DDDDDD

The wording of that title reeks of bs.

Wahts their motivation?

since there's only been one "study" that has "found" this information and it keeps being spread around under various headlines, then i can only assume it is.

I looked at the data, its usually claimed that they were "white supremicists" when most were not even white or involved in any organizations.

The religion, afaik, was never mentioned

Even if the rest of the post wasn't retarded bait, the key word is 'domestic'. So are you saying that because you may have issues with some internal nut jobs, you should balance it out by importing foreign nut jobs?

>right-wing [christian] extremists"
they where white. didn't you know all whites go to church and hate niggers?

Yes! Ban them! Their notions of civil rights will destroy our attempt to expand the caliphate.

you know that would basically ban Mexicans from the country right CTR?

>asians over represented
really makes you think

I love how all of these leftist stats are "since 9/11"-- convenient

Dylan Roof shot up a church

There have been no Christian extremists.
That's the problem. They don't want to be violent yet.

25% of the terror attacks are made by 2% of the population. shit, the problem is worse than i thought

>krautish father
>asian mother
>slavic son

asians were probably near zero
but then VTEC kicked in

Religion is collection of prehistoric theories and lack of fundamental sciences combined into one convenient book. In a perfect world there is no religion. All wars, geographical oppression are directly resulted from religion. That's the real redpill.

The diffference is that those so-called "Christian" attackers didn't kill in the name of Christ nor were they devout Christian. It's toatally different with Arabs: They believe in their bullshit and murder for Allah in a second.

All events of the past five years totally justify discriminating against muslims.

9/11 terrorists were not from any of the countries banned, some were from Saudi Arab, UAE, Egypt and Lebanon, which are not banned and that coincidentally Trump has business relations with.

without religion nothing has meaning, it's all just despair and cruel indifference of the universe

all of your emotions are just chemicals being released into your brain

source: atheist

So muslims, who are like 1% of the population. Commit 20% of the terror attacks.

This, attacks in the name of islam are not terrorist attacks, but 'isolated outburst by a troubled individual caused by racism'

Maybe cause their are more Christians then Muslims here?

Let me guess, they're including mentally ill shooters like Cho and the /r9k/ kid in that group.

The US is a white, Christian nation. No need to import other peoples' problems.

please name one such attack op.

>actually backed by data from Mother fucking Jones
based

Negroid males kill more people than mentally ill lunatics.

Banning niggers when?

Dylan Roof was not attacking the church for religious beliefs.

>slate

Not only this, but the dominant majority in the USA is white Christians, so yes, there will be cases of religious extremism. The problem is that MINORITIES are OVER REPRESENTED in the cases of religious extremism and violent crime and homicide rate. That's what these disingenuous headlines and left wing people who argue against white "hegemony" either purposefully omit or don't get.

Do they think people are just going to turn around like, "Oh, shit, you convinced me, whites are bad, let 'em all in, fellas"? No, that's fucking stupid.

So libcucks want the wall to keep out Christian Mexicans right?

Ever hear of RaHoWa?

Just fucking condemn all religion already. It's absurd that I'm allowed to shit all over Christianity but not Judaism or Muslim.

>some
All

>since 9/11

Go back to that date and they have a 3000+ lead on everyone else.

>Christian travel ban when
>We need to shut down travel until we can figure out the Christian white man terror problem our country has

Name one that was done in the name of Christianity...

ban from entering what country?

only one I can think of the the planned parenthood guy from colorado.

It means they don't know what they are talking about.

That's the thing, they can't.
But all the muslims who do it and say it's for ISIS or Allah are just misunderstood.

Also being white and right doesn't make you a christian, but to them it does.

Tolerance, right?

>since 9/11
every time. Fucking kikes.

Is Christian just slang for white? Because I have no knowledge of Christians beheading people in the name of Christ

I am annoyed by the term "right wing". That has become a very subjective term, no one really agrees on a definition, and yet they use it as a statement of fact.

This.
It was Christian on Christian violence, and it wasn't done in the name of Christianity.