Tfw citizens of the United States will never live in town like this

>tfw citizens of the United States will never live in town like this

We have these things called yards, so I don't envy you

how many people are crammed in these blocks?

This is the city area. Usually a family per apartment. The houses with the backyards are in the suburbs.

Looks close enough to a new england town. Next

>Not being able to drive my SUV
>Not being able to sleep without having to hear my neighbors talking
>Not being able to live right beside a tourist souvenir shop
life sucks. Europoors truly live the best ways

Good sharia law is bullshit

>Tscheschiche Lummel takes credit for what the Germans have built

We have things similar to this aesthetically in New England, and the crammed 3 story apartment like buildings are common in cities like San Fransisco

Jealous desu. Fucking hate our concrete jungles and shitty strip malls

>unless we move there

Travel is a thing friendo.

woo big buildings wow i sure hate guns and love rapeugess now

Who wants to live there... visit on vacation maybe but not live.

New England towns look very similar to this. Being settled and built before the grid city design was created is both a blessing and a curse.

Looks like the wealthy parts of Baltimore, DC or New York

find me anything remotely similar to that in any of those cities

only buildings you find in nyc are fucking concrete commie blocks or glass behemoths

I was thinking about this the other day. Shit is so ugly where I live.

I live here so I'm alright.

Portland Maine

Best of both worlds

Where's this at?

Thank god. I hate those shitty Europoor row houses.

You've never been to New England.

upstate south carolina

looks so comfy, user

am jealous

pic related is mine

>ITT Pole is done with cleaning toilets and goes shitposting on Sup Forums while eating horse meat seasoned with industrial salt

Okay China of Europe

>south carolina

So is it the only part of the state that isn't shit looking?

Walls here are made of stone, not dry wall or paper thin wood like in Americunt

He is kind of right kleiner Bruder. He doesn't mention we built all of his shit though.

>tfw living in a commieblock

The coastal areas are kinda nice, but yes, the best part is the very northwestern tip in the Appalachians. Comfy as hell up here.

We've got pretty comfy towns in the states. Especially those in the less populated ones.

This one is in Oregon

I wonder who built those houses...hmmm

Perhaps European settlers? Who knows ;)

You are a monkey or something? Where is your house?

Is that litomysl

>not dry wall or paper thin wood like in Americunt

mfw Keynesian

2bqh some traditional buildings look meh like the one on the bottom left and some anti traditional such as on the bottom right but the top two... hnnnnnnnnggggg

I though Poles and Czechs are bros.

That doesn't look comfy at all. You should've posted a Swiss village in the mountains or something from the Cotswolds.

burgers can't compete

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to drive in there.

The town looks absolutely comfy though.

While USA gets a lot of shit In arch threads I think older southern houses have a high comfy tier

There are vaguely similar villages on the Delaware river in PA and them several really old delapidated ones in NJ. It's not that the US never had stuff like this it's just that there was a lot less of it, and most it was built with wood owing to greater availability. Read any Colonial history and you'll realize huge swathes if towns, entire villages, and various landmarks burned down every fifteen years almost

now its blacked though

>tfw citizens of the US will never live in Norilsk

You poor city folk.

This country is full of comfy as fuck farmland and farmhouses at cheap prices.

it really looks nothing like NE.

nice german buildings you have there

they are. seen a lot of them down in Louisiana.

Maine

>archaic rapefugee centers with buildings so outdated the need remodeled every 5 years

That's the difference between you and I, yuropoor. We represent progress, technology, the future. You represent regression, redundancy, and clinging to the past, and you best express it by welcoming in all those people your crusader ancestors hated.

Face it /eu/ you're done.

If this isn't in NYC these are probably so rundown and full of niggers now.

No it's Cheb my dude.

Here, have a picture of town where I was living as a small user.

you will never experience real life S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Fail

What should i do on my first stalker playthrough?

Complete mod or standalone with graphics?

that looks cozy as fuck

>be some czech piece of garbage
>post pic of bohemian town built by sudeten germans
>"amerifats fucken 58% nigger nigger"
>is basically just a pole with slightly better food
>thanks to austria
kys dirtbag

That's a nice downtown, for certain. But it does happen to remind me of several places in the U.S. Admittedly, the architecture is different; and I happen to agree that yours is nicer, but that's subjective m8.

Pic of Concord, NH attached.

but I do

> Volvo in the foreground

What did he mean by this?

Seattle I think

It's also overrun by Turks and other human garbage.

>Norilsk
We have a quite a few houses like that in my (kind of) southern mountain town. One nearby town, the suburbs are nothing but houses like that. Burger architecture is yuge and used to be very lavish and /comfy/.

For its modern state, I blame the Jews.

Eurocucks BTFO

Well DuPont Circle is full of fags so...

Responding to myself...

By the way, I'm sure that you like your town configuration, but Americans have always placed a premium on land, not proximity to their neighbors.

(Ahem...ours is better.)

>sharing walls with other people

kek

it really looks comfy. never thought such towns exist in the U.S.
you know, hollywood america looks different

>frankfurt
shit taste man

what's the hole?

That city looks like a motherboard

Euro towns are pretty and all, but I don't want to be blown up or run over by Achmed. So no thanks.

>inhales deeply
WRONG

But Czech cities are gypsy-ridden shitholes. When I was in Jaromer last year I thought I was in India.

>eating horse meat seasoned with industrial salt

Believing in your gubmint's anti-polish protectionist propaganda. Our food is one of the best in Jewrope actually, least poisoned with chemicals.

Now that's comfy

A shame these places are usually infectedby liberals, or am I wrong?

Boston is definitely the most comfiest city.

but the North Carolina Blue Ridges are objectively better

>pointy roofs
Enjoy two whole useless stories

Aesthetic as fuck though

We have all kinds of small towns

Yes I'm sure they envy living in our shoeboxes with prohibitive parking, incredibly outdated room layouts, draconian planning laws that require a pile of bureaucracy to replace a fucking door knob because of muh heritage and all the great things that come with being forced to take the bus or cycle everywhere.

Oh and make sure there's an IKEA nearby so you can order your flat box furniture because real furniture won't fit through the main entrance and if it does you will have a hard time taking it to the second floor with those stairs that were designed 200 years ago.

But hey it looks great and I guess it beats living in a commie block which is the alternative to that. Suburbs are so retarded amirite? Stupid fucking Amerifats with their spacious dwellings and families that don't share a single toilet. When will they learn.

Milano nigger here. I'd give anything to live in the spread out countryside. Fuck this urban lifestyle shit. Fuck city life. Who cares how the buildings look from above? Cities fucking suck.

I would point out that those are historic Hispanic and black churches, but those people are now a significant part of our population. Most churches in the US look like libraries.

>Catholics build gaudy, extravagant cathedrals to boast about their wealth and power
>Protestants follow the teachings of the lord and enrich themselves in the next life instead.

>you will never live in a place like this
how does this make you feel?

>slovak talking about gypsies
wew lad

Montana

>>"We" ...posts with American flag.

The only bamberg canals that I can find are in Germany. Is this America or Germany? I could see this setup in either.