Brit/pol/: Brexit, Beef, Bourgeoisee, the state of the weather edition

>Bercow aide reveals Labour bias, controversy rolls on
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227188/Speaker-John-Bercow-caught-new-row-Tory-MPs.html

>Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies; UKIP in collapse
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html

>Bank of England to keep using meaty fivers, now tenners too - despite fiat currency on brink of collapse
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/15/bank-england-retain-plastic-5-note-vegan-protest-10-animal-fat

>UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

>Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

>UK academics reveal propaganda efforts by ((Amnesty International)) on Syria
21stcenturywire.com/2017/02/12/syria-uk-academic-slams-amnesty-international-and-ngo-complex-propaganda-campaigns/

>Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>Britain all of a sudden seems to realise that there is a problem with UK prisons
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38931580

>Air pollution at breaking point - EU slams UK
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/air-pollution-final-warning-european-commission-uk-breaches-failure-latest-environment-16-areas-a7581191.html

UK Column News : 14 Feb 2017 - Child Abuse, Armed Services, Prisons & Brexit
>youtube.com/watch?v=l7chqSckBWU

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/37aa67a0-e94e-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-us-trade-deal-donald-trump-theresa-may-nhs-privatised-food-standards-beef-chicken-a7545536.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-10-ways-eu-protects-british-workers-rights-in-danger-european-union-a7531366.html
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/02/brexit-big-lie-uk-could-have-reduced-eu-immigration-by-82-under-eu-rules.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-workers-zero-hours-contracts-rights-warning-a7565761.html
thelondoneconomic.com/news/vote-leave-director-admits-won-lied-public/08/02/
news.sky.com/story/majority-of-firms-say-they-will-hike-prices-after-pound-slump-10758182
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/leak-reveals-low-priority-industries-for-brexit-talks-q020z5clb
ft.com/content/e22c9d5c-e95c-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539
uk.businessinsider.com/brexit-white-paper-jpmorgan-shallow-lacks-detail-2017-2
youtube.com/watch?v=66SOsd2GTW0
thetimes.co.uk/article/128e56c2-e4d8-11e6-8358-fb49f2dde797
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-01/new-u-k-trade-deals-can-t-soften-blow-from-brexit-niesr-says
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/29/britain-us-trade-deal-gm-food-eu-rules
economist.com/news/britain/21715652-leaving-european-union-means-country-has-less-not-more-control-over-its
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-australia-india-tell-uk-relax-immigration-rules-free-trade-deal-eu-visa-restrictions-a7540036.html?cmpid=facebook-post#commentsDiv
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/uks-super-rich-appear-to-get-special-deal-from-hmrc-says-watchdog
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-steel-low-priority-leak-mps-angry-comment-port-talbot-a7573576.html
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/quitting-eu-regulator-would-leave-uk-waiting-longer-for-new-drugs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-us-trade-deal-donald-trump-theresa-may-meeting-benefits-eu-single-market-small-upsides-bank-of-a7546866.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
youtu.be/pHTTQ_gI76k?t=169
youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UK Revolution when?

Imperial Leather

Karen!

he's ready when you are...

Imperial Leather

>2017
>Being an anti-democratic, unpatriotic, remainiac, remoaner, enemy of the people

baka desu

When our white population stops becoming so placid.

>YMCAposter is a larptard

>UK faces struggle to redesign trade relationships, in charts
>ft.com/content/37aa67a0-e94e-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539

>Theresa May refuses to rule out private US firms taking over NHS services and lowering food standards
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-us-trade-deal-donald-trump-theresa-may-nhs-privatised-food-standards-beef-chicken-a7545536.html

>Workers Rights under threat post-Brexit, Leaving the EU means giving up safeguards on employee protections.
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-10-ways-eu-protects-british-workers-rights-in-danger-european-union-a7531366.html

>Brexit Big Lie: UK Could Have Reduced EU Immigration by 82% Under EU Rules
>nakedcapitalism.com/2017/02/brexit-big-lie-uk-could-have-reduced-eu-immigration-by-82-under-eu-rules.html

>With Brexit, British workers 'facing explosion of zero-hours contracts and fewer rights'
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-workers-zero-hours-contracts-rights-warning-a7565761.html

>Vote Leave director admits they won because they lied to the public
>thelondoneconomic.com/news/vote-leave-director-admits-won-lied-public/08/02/

>Most firms to hike prices after pound slump
>news.sky.com/story/majority-of-firms-say-they-will-hike-prices-after-pound-slump-10758182

>Leak reveals low-priority industries for Brexit talks
>thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/leak-reveals-low-priority-industries-for-brexit-talks-q020z5clb

>UK food industry fears Brexit exodus of EU workers
>ft.com/content/e22c9d5c-e95c-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539

>JPMorgan on Brexit white paper: 'Shallowness of the analysis and absence of detail are matters of great concern'
>uk.businessinsider.com/brexit-white-paper-jpmorgan-shallow-lacks-detail-2017-2

K a r e n

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=66SOsd2GTW0

>That fucking blacked Nick Griffin

>becoming

*being

Are you off the Jew drugs yet

>Trade deals ‘won’t make up for EU single market losses’
>thetimes.co.uk/article/128e56c2-e4d8-11e6-8358-fb49f2dde797

>New U.K. Trade Deals Can’t Soften Blow From Brexit, Niesr Says
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-01/new-u-k-trade-deals-can-t-soften-blow-from-brexit-niesr-says

>UK consumers could be exposed to American farming practices currently banned by the UK and EU after new US trade deal (Pesticides, GM, Food Additives, Chlorine/Acid-Washed Meat, Synthetic Hormones)
>theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/29/britain-us-trade-deal-gm-food-eu-rules

>Britain’s excruciating embrace of Donald Trump shows how little independence it has gained from Brexit
>economist.com/news/britain/21715652-leaving-european-union-means-country-has-less-not-more-control-over-its

>Two countries have already told the UK they must relax immigration rules if they want free trade
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-australia-india-tell-uk-relax-immigration-rules-free-trade-deal-eu-visa-restrictions-a7540036.html?cmpid=facebook-post#commentsDiv

>UK's super rich appear to get special deal from HMRC, says watchdog
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/uks-super-rich-appear-to-get-special-deal-from-hmrc-says-watchdog

>Anger after leak shows steel industry is ‘low priority’ in Brexit talks
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-steel-low-priority-leak-mps-angry-comment-port-talbot-a7573576.html

>Quitting EU regulator 'would leave UK waiting longer' for new drugs
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/quitting-eu-regulator-would-leave-uk-waiting-longer-for-new-drugs

>UK-US trade deal will have 'very small upsides' for Britain, says former Bank of England economist
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-us-trade-deal-donald-trump-theresa-may-meeting-benefits-eu-single-market-small-upsides-bank-of-a7546866.html

We are becoming more placid by the day, we need to stop that first.

I'd prefer better healthcare over a better hospital dinner menu.

How is it genocide?

I'm starting to think that Brexit was a bad idea. :/

what kind of prime minister would portillo have been

Yes, the question is, how?

K I L L

P A D D Y

V E R M I N

Threadly reminder that there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with the European Union.

really jiggers my niggers

Thatcherite faux-conservative faggot who talks big shit but would make sex with kids legal if it increased GDP by .5%

Yes, some of them are alright, I didn't stop taking it because you told me. SSRIs have worked for me in the past, but evidently this was a different kind of drug, watery semen, heavy headiness, drowsy, sleepy, not great, so I told the doctor on the phone today and she said it was probably best I did stop and she prescribed me something to stop me feeling dizzy, something which I had a problem with before I started the anti-psychotics. Not all drugs are bad mkay.

>im glad that the country i live in and my life by extension will get worse because at least it will show dem evil brexiteers XDDD

you are a sad strange little man and you have my pity

Yes okay but he would make the trains run on time

get on tha bandwagon bby

It would take something massive, but I won't take this conversation further to avoid any GCHQ interest, not because I'm planning anything, I'm not, but in the current climate you can't be too careful.

Will Le Pen win if there's a major Paki happening before the election?

comfy train times though. a steam engine on every corner...

>you are a sad strange little man and you have my pity

what's this from again?

Which Brendan are you right now lads?

>92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds

YKTD

Because that's what they want. And they are succeeding.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, founder of the EU, President of the Paneuropean Union 1926–1972
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>Juncker receives Kalergi prize 2014
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000

>Van Rompuy receives Kalergi prize 2012
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm

>Merkel receives Kalergi prize 2010
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0

toy story

Working class and the forgotten parts of the country to that voted for this crap is the biggest example of Turkeys voting for Christmas in political history. Economic suicide, and the biggest lie ever perpetrated on the British public.

It's rather ironic. The main reason Brexit arguments were accepted, even though a moments thought showed most of them to be fallacious, was for years governments and businesses used the EU as a whipping boy for every unpopular decision by the British government.

It was UK government, elected by the same communities that voted for Brexit that opened up labor market immediately after EU expansion in 2004 even though they could legally delay it by several years and reduce EU migration by 82%. It's the UK government that never fully enforced EU deportation rules. It was the UK government that vetoed the EU from saving the steel industry from cheap Chinese steel. It was the UK government that sold off our fishing quotas to other EU countries.

All of this dissatisfaction should be pointed at UK government not EU. Voting to leave is trying to fix a problem where it doesn't exist. If this was the way of society showing middle finger to the elites, then it's a complete failure. Poor will become even poorer, rich will become richer and populists politicians will have more power than ever.

>inb4 muh sovrinty

If your idea of sovereignty means we are losing sovereignty by being in the EU, by nature every international arrangement that you enter into limits your sovereignty. NATO, WTO, the Council of Europe, the UN, the OSCE, sports governing bodies etc, along with every single FTA agreement we initiate post-Brexit.

Imagine getting into Cambridge. The beautiful Cambridge university. Those buildings. The beautiful buildings. And then you arrive, and you are told pic related will be your halls.

I too enjoy satire

oh, right

Our local paper ran the headline the other day showing polling results that revealed the city would still vote out of the EU now like it did on June 23rd, we were only in the 50 percent or so range for out so that's good.

>The beautiful Cambridge university. Those buildings. The beautiful buildings.
Stop being a whitepill meme cretin, nobody who goes there thinks that, they go there for cocaine and to get a job in politics later on

There are no based polit-

looks alright

You wouldn't know, you NEET fuck.

Jews hate beauty, they seek to destroy it in every facet of life, especially in architecture and art.

>THINGSposter LARPing about le top hats and le beautiful catherdrals xD gets smacked down by the cold reality of Modern Britain
>"F-FUCKING TRIPFAG"

The latest viral video from 8oo10cdc that popped up in my recommended stream
youtu.be/pHTTQ_gI76k?t=169

>by nature every international arrangement that you enter into limits your sovereignty
That is correct though. Except none of the things you listed remove the supreme executive, legislative and judicial authority out of the hands of the British electorate.

You're absolutely right.

Just to remind everyone: Tim Farron - leader of the Liberal Democrats - is more right wing than the leadership of the Conservative party who ushered in gay marriage, as when the vote happened Tim decided to abstain on religious grounds.

Reminder that if you present YMCA with valid rebuttals to his arguments or criticism of his personality, he stops replying to you.

Rate my shower fags

>1pbtid
What a valuable contribution to the thread.

Fuck... forgot pic

I see

please stop

>112765239
>If he realises you're baiting he stops responding to you
woah... huh

Good post.

Hows milkman nowadays

kek

The only thing you've ever smacked down is your fat arse after you get back from the job centre, you NEET fuck.

Looks pretty white if that's a London school.

>3:14 of filler for toilet humour
Abolish television

If you care about post count go to literally any other forum

What do you reckon Jay Z thinking about in this photo?

>computer generated paintings
>not even once

>I'm starting to think that Brexit was a bad idea. :/
Of course you do you remoaner cunt.

None of these tactics work on us here. End your life.

Welcome the remnant of my imaginary home. May I pee here?

>THINGSposter LARPing about le top hats and le beautiful catherdrals xD gets smacked down by the cold reality of Modern Britain twice
>"F-FUCKING TRIPFAG"

I forgot to turn my trip on!

>"Remoaner"
Go back to the Daily Express you absolute mong

Doctor Beeching, I'm PM

He wasn't alone

You don't get to bring friends

>Supported Remain and tearing down the Lords
What did Rainy Jim mean by this?

(They are not my friends)
Don't worry no charge for them

Aww, love you too

Why would I want them?

Really makes me think...

They were trying to grab your Prize. (Smiles.) They work for the European. The Sailor.

Heath?

Get 'em on board - I'll call it in.

>Paul Nuttall on the left

THIS THREAD IS NOTHING BUT REACTIONARY
THIS BOARD IS NOTHING BUT REACTIONARY

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

SO... DID YOU PUT THAT QUESTION TO HIM? DID YOU ASK HIM THAT QUESTION?

Farage on in 8 minutes

We have these people called MEPs. A shame some are UKIP who barely bother to show up to Parliament.

SO FUCKING INSPIRING!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

[Rick Wakeman's Arthur]

HE DIDN'T CAMPAIGN SO GOOD! WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?!

ROASTIES BTFO

Based bouncer

TELL ME ABOUT HEATH!
WHY DOES HE SAIL THE YACHT?

...LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A JUDAS!

when are Northerners going to realise that the Labour party isn't looking out for their best interests

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would hold two elections before joining a union

:3

At least you can talk. Who are you?

The same time Southern retards realise that the Conservative Party despises them

Who we are does not matter. What matters is our plan.

Literally who?