Spain

Is Spain the most based country in the world?
Here me out

>Moors invading europe from Iberia
>Be Castile
>Expand and slaughter the Moors
>Unite peacefully with Navarra and Aragon (Other Christians)
>Beat the moors out of Europe
>Burn people from the cross for heresy
>Be responsible for sending Christopher Columbus to the Americas
>Genocide shitskins
>Never invaded another European country
>Became fascist from 1936 - 1975 and BTFO commies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Matamoros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also
>No tolerance for Islam and Heretics

Spain is the washout dad of the world

Spain was the Chad and most popular guy at one point. Spain could have fucked whoever he wanted and nobody stood in his way. Spain conquered the football fields of other schools. The anglos and nordics were fucking nothing to Spain.

Then time hit

Spain is now fat and out of shape, Spain has a shitty job cleaning bullshit, Spain has a bitchy wife Portugal. Portugal often fucks Spain's rival, the Anglo.

When Spain was fucking all those exotic Supermodels, his pull out game was very bad

Now those Supermodels are hags who bitch to Spain for alimony money for Spain's criminal degenerate latin american sons like Mexico and Columbia.

Spain is the washed out dad of the world

>the moors
you mean the moops?

Is the last name "Matamoros" somehow related to the moor invasion?

>Implying not every single country went this exact route also

>Matamoros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Matamoros

'the Moor-slayer', Spanish mythological figure

>Didn't mention the Alhambra Decree (Edict of Expulsion).

t. Sephardi

They tried to invade us tho

> Muslim for 800 years

No.

El Cid was better dead than red

that was just joke

The Iberia region was Muslim for some time, the country WASN'T tho. by ur logic Israel is Muslim because it used to be muslim dominated territory

>>Beat the moors out of Europe
You still in Europe

I don't get your drift friendo

You forgot
>begat Mexico
Can't forgive them for this one reason.
El puto taco bueno jajaja

underrated

>Kike forever

Difference is, goy, that Israel was Muslim when we weren't there. As soon as we came back Israel was liberated

spaniards were getting cucked by muslims for 800 years until muslims lost their power.

maybe in the 1500s and 1600s , now is a total meme country

>spain thread
can't wait for the butthurt moortugueses to show up..

Spaniards got BTFO so hard they can't remember invading Portugal. All other points are also chorizo fan-fiction.

we've fought countless wars in europe though, mostly defensive

>be Spain in the 16-17th centuries
>colonial superpower that controls more than half of america, and many other colonies across the globe
>Control almost the entirety of world's gold supply
>too lazy to do anything, too stupid to rule - literally too stupid to do anything other than conquer and wage war
>territories descend into shit, can't even control south americas where natives led 0 resistance due to bearded god meme

JUST

>having a British territory in your flag

Kek the nordics came, stole and moved on to Italy. On the way back slaughtered almost 3000 people. Also Spain was already Arabic by then.

Do you even history?

yeah the genovese take all the gold out

Matamoros literally means moor killer.

Yeah, and then we kicked them out along with the kikes like you.

> btfo commits
By becoming poor and irrelevant, just like them.

No, by killing them.
Too bad for them that they came back way too late now with the SJW fad dying, and they along with them.

join us

Spain worst enemy was Spain... still

>Philip of Spain and Mary I of England married
>Mary died
>Elizabeth came to power
>Philip wanted to Mary Elizabeth
>Elizabeth told him to fuck off

And so we went to war

Portugal is my waifu

Fucking protescucks.

spain has to lose its parochial nature.

Juan, nice Australian proxy. This is a shithole, we can't have proper guns and if you are somewhat succesfull get taxed 65%

when? Portugan and Spain have always been respectfull to eachother right?

It's politicians are corrupt, the population is lazy. If it wasn't for sunshine and tourism Spain would be Africa 2.0

Delete this

We did participate in the 30 years war though. It was basically the medieval WWII
Also, Spain's enemy is Spain and it's best ally is also Spain.

>become lazy as fuck
The only difference between the Greeks and the Spanish is that the latter have slowly begun to realize that they can't just siesta all day and expect their country not to go down the shitter. I'm rooting for them, but it's a long way up.

The commie fuckwit that's constantly posting lefty/pol/ threads with 0 replies is spanish so no.

I'm working on doxxing him, see if I can murder him.

It's Pablo Iglesias.

hot

Worked hours a year. Highlited countries: Spain, Switzerland nad Germany. The problem is not that we don't work, the problem is that we produced shit with few added value. In Switzerland you work less hours and have 3 times the per capita GDP, so that's why we suck.

>be Iberian
>get conquered by sandniggers
>be Italian/Byzantine
>successfully repel sandnigger invasion (Sicily is not part of Italian peninsula)

Italians and Byzantines >>> Iberians

Accurate

shiet it's pablo iglesias

but the dude that makes the commie posts is most likely this guy

kek

Many say Spain were conquered by the Moors and this and that. But the truth is Spain bleached an entire continent. That's quite an achievement in my book.

You can see a little moor in some people tho.

Maybe if Spain didn't kick their jews out they would learn how to manage their money better. Food for thought.

t. Schlomo Goldbersteingerwitz

The Spanish empire fell because they didn't know about inflation amongs other things. Maybe we needed some goys to manage that.

OYYY you got me goy

Spanish are nice people, but overall I sense a bit of a "trashyness" in the people which I actually enjoy.
It's more laid back in this way.

What I fucking hate is all the girls having piercings/red hairs and tatoos. I'm in BCN by the way.

Belgian here. Going to Madrid for a few days in March. Anyone that can give me some tips for sightseeing or places to go or do?

That's only a Barcelona thing. People in Burgos and LogroƱo are nice.

Only went once for 4 days, but I remember a pretty neat airbase called Cuatro Vientos which is always open for civvies.

>Moors invading europe from Iberia
>Be Castile
>Expand and slaughter the Moors

>Initial invasion of Europe stopped by the French

You're welcome

Visit military and normal museums, go see big building and stuff yourself with food all you can.

It was a shitshow fought by retards.
Spain let moors invade, and French just stood there doing nothing at all, even though moors are subhuman.

Now you full of Algerians Pierre, go cleanse, like in the good ol days.

Spain was cleansed when the British Knights rode south towards the Jerusalem happenings

Don't let any cunt tell you different

I'm just here to post my original Quijote related art

I figured. Although there are some fucking hot girls here as well.

I'm new here but I keep getting a lot of eye contact, I'm not sure if that's because I look different from the typical spaniard. I'm enjoying it.

When are we going to deal with the WQ, Sup Forums?

the genovese gave you one of spain's best generals

What?

The W*ndm*ll question

Your family's past is one of slaying shitskins who practiced Islam.

That's pretty good user.