Making fun of my accent is NOT a legitimate form of protest

Making fun of my accent is NOT a legitimate form of protest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>accent

EEMAJEEN

NOINTY

YOU UTTER FOOKING MOH-RAWN

MAYNE

neither is blaming the maynstreem meteor

DUN MAHEEN STOOM MERDIUR

AMAHJEEN MUH HAYYY SHOGG

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

MAHKYN FON OFF MY ACCYNT YS NOT A LEGHYTYMAYT FOOM OFF PROWTEST

hilarious meme guys
keep up the great work

oy m8 u avin a gaff m8 i tell u wot m8 im gonna bop ur gobber so past 12 bong youl need a tea caddy next to ur 4 poster u fukin crabby m8

TANKS FER JOINING MEE STEFF-ANNE

Paul, if you are a person of good will, talk about solutions instead of problems.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

MAYKIN FON OOF ME AK-CENT IS NOT EH LEGITIMUTT FURM OFF PRO-TEST

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself but if #SpaceElevator is such a powerful meme, is it like other such memes that possess multilayered interpretations? Will I at a later date reveal how its physical import is consistent with a spiritual interpretation (e.g. Christ is a "Space Elevator")

Kek

One word friend, the real reason why none if this has been implemented:
Terrorism.
All it takes is a handful of pissed of muslims and the whole effort is wasted.
We couldn't defend a structure the size of wtc, what makes you think we could defend a structure as large as an orbital ring?

jet fuel can't melt steel memes.

MOYKIN FUN OV MOI AXCENT IZ NOTEI LEJITIMUT PREWTEST

>tfw didn't know about him until the mayne streem meteor memes started popping up on Sup Forums, then went to check out his vids and now unironically liking his vids and watching them on daily basis

Ignoring the fact that 9/11 was a state sponsored operation and the security in place to protect it was on stand down, the space elevator is actually strategically easier to defend than the WTC.

The elevators can be positioned wherever you want and are retractable.

There is no difficulty in setting up security perimeters around elevators, especially when you realize that the elevators can be positioned arbitrarily. Only put them in the oceans if you want where the US has utter and unquestionable dominance as well as the ability to maintain impenetrable security perimeters of hundreds of kilometers.

One might wrongly put forth the idea that it would be vulnerable to missiles or some such, but this is obviously wrong. The only real threat from missiles these days owes to not being able to see over the horizon. Cruise missiles that hug the ground can penetrate air space, sure, but if you are firing at a target above the horizon rather than over it, the defender can see the attack coming from a distance no matter what.

This means that anti-missile technologies like the lasers we have capable of shooting down missiles are impenetrable.

>MAYKIN FON OFF MOY AKSENT IS NAHT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON
fix'd

He sounds like an upper class twat who's got something stuck in his nose.

>MOOY-KN PHONE OF MUOY AH-KSOHNT ES NAWT OI LEDZIDHY-MOIH FOUM OF PRAH-TOHTS, YIUH UTTA FOHK-EEEN MAOR-OHN
ftfy

>[Unintelligible british mumbling]
fix'd

>THE PHONE COLL THAT KILLED THE MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

>[OHN-INTAHLGZIBUL BROITOISH MOMLIN]
ftfy

Enjoy being a cucked, alt light, poofter

He brings normies to our side. Him and Milo are worth a lot to the awoovement Schlomo.

>cucked
I am redpilled on kikes and hitler, I just enjoy the alt light stuff on the side to not get blackpilled

I bet you watch Gavin mcguiness too.

ACTUALLY

IT IS!!!

fucking keked and checked