White supremacists can't refute this

>White supremacists can't refute this

I can honestly say this picture single-handedly counters your entire ideology.

Any pictures of Sub-Saharan African in 8000BC? Would love to see those.

>nigger takes credit for the achievement of my semitic ancestors
Enough.

Any pictures of America or England in 8000 B.C?

I'd love to see those.

" B.C.E. "

Found the liberal faggot. It's called B.C., before Christ.

Fucking leaf, egyptian culture didn't exist at this time. Hell, "houses" weren't even a thing.

>gifted by the gods
>gets owned by cave people in less than 10,000 years
>cave people superior now
>evolution and adaptation is bad

uhm try again sweetie :)

6/10 for bait, leaf. You're getting better

North America in 8000BC was just untamed prairie with nomads. England had managed to drag a few rocks in circles. Sub Saharan Africa? Not much happening.

North America had some civilizations, in Florida and North Carolina are some huge mounds, a greater civilization than any sub-saharan shithole.

*adjusts tie*

So what you're saying...

WE

Are the structures in Florida and NC North American or more Meso American? Genuinely interested.

If you think Africa is so great why don't you go back there? and take everyone else with you.

Some say they were Mexican of origin but i don't really know. There was a bunch of kingdoms in North America but were in perpetual war and could not really stick for a long time.

*smacks lips profusely*

Daily reminder that niggers never achieved anything

WE. WAS. KANGS.

WUZ

Daily reminder that Egyptians weren't subsaharian blacks.

Egyptians were NOT negroid, and certainly not royalty

WE. WAZ. VIKANGS.

Daily reminder that WE WUZ DICKWASHERS

OP is a larping faggot

> WE WUZ DICKWASHERS
I want to post this pic to the tweeting negro.

There were mounds in the Midwest too, though this one only dates back to 300 BC.

sage goes in all fields :^)

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHIETT

>literally even the statues aren't black
>hurr durr we wuz kangs despite all the research showing the first black Egyptian pharaoh wasn't until the 25th dynasty.

It really just shows you are a retarded leftist.

HOL UP, SO YOU SAYIN :DDD

Its an academic standard user, it's not a matter of being cucked or no.

England was covered in ice about 11 thousand years ago pleb

don't know about the top one, but the bottom one is a depiction of neanderthals
and those went extinct 40,000 years ago

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

All those ancient people are lost forever, it really sucks if you think about it.

>Any pictures of America or England in 8000 B.C?
>I'd love to see those.

no one in America or England is attempting to take credit for building a civilization that they had nothing to do with.

Fucking niggers will try to steal anything....even history.

And were still more competent than the common negro

>Leaf thinks the Kangz were that advanced in 8,000 B.C.
I'm pretty sure it took at least another 4-6 milenia before Egypian civilization really took off. But if that's what you want to believe to advance your nigger bait thread, then go ahead snownigger.

Rangeban canadians when?

**MEME war Briefing**

Get in here!

this is clearly a bait slide thread sage and ignore

Is that we were some kind of...

The Egyptians were Caucasian so I am not sure what you are trying to prove.

8,000 BCE mankind was still living in caves. In that era, Egypt was in the neolithic era, like the rest of the world. The pre-dynastic era began in 4500 BCE. Temple building, like the one shown, didn't start until the New Kingdom, around 1500 BCE.

BTW - the Egyptians were'nt black.

So, yeah, not a white supremacist, but I can refute that easily, because it's simply fiction.

KANGZ

True indeed.

But then whywas it only one region? and it ended much sooner and there was o re-vitalization?

Also, Arabs were the predominant rulers of Egypt, not blacks. They had one or two black rulers and that's it.

Africa is a continent, not a country. One place is not a solid argument.

egypt wasnt building things like that in 8000 bce either. things were just getting organized in Mesopotamia, and a few other places like the Indus valley and the Yellow river in China, at that time. America and Europe were neolithic. the only impact negroids had on the ancient near east civilizations was a century long rule of Egypt buy two Nubian kings in whats called the 25th dynasty. they decided to chimp out on Assyria and were promptly btfo. as far as cultural and technological contributions by negroids go before the 25th dynasty they gave nothing except hunting related advancements after the 25th dynasty nothing but good slave stock...to sum it up.

common practice now. nothing cucked about it

>B-- But we really did something guys, 8,000 years ago!!?

No, you didn't

hopefully soon

That's the interesting thing - mankind came from africa, it's true, the fossil record can't be disputed. But mankind took huge leaps forward when it left Africa, and settled in the Levant, which was ground zero for human civilization, mastering crops and livestock and the early beginnings of metal working and sailing. Which then spread to the rest of the world, except sub-Saharan Africa, which stayed in the bronze age until the arabs opened up trade routes. Sub Saharan Africa was a pretty lush place then, too, in the neolithic era.

Egypt, Libya, and the Berbers were settlers from the Levant, who migrated west along the coast of North Africa.

Really makes you wonder...why did mankind have to LEAVE Africa, to advance? Plenty of food (pre-Saharan growth), decent climate.

No,sweetie

WE are the real kings

Okay.. but Egyptians are semetic.

N SHEEEIT

KEK WAZ KANG

>Implying christ was real
>Not calling it B. K.
>Before Kek

And yet, white people took over the world. Really makes me think

>(((B.C.E.)))

those eyes look smaller

royal family settle now in italy, pharaos looked like italians.

And tell me, why did it suddenly become a common academic practice in the past decade after centuries of it being written otherwise?

(OP)
Kill yourself you nigger supporter. Look around you and tell me how many whites are in a higher place than the charcoal of society. Just countered your whole thread you kyke

Get the fuck off this board, kike.

>Implying Egyptians and niggers are the same thing

SAGE

>Before Kek
Implying there was anything before kek

Why those "africans" are white?

now post africa 2017 vs europe 2017

I just noticed that one guy is missing his hand

Rangeban when?

ancient Egyptians were not black

they did enslave blacks tho

actually, it was Asia as a whole.

Berbers are a mix of native Western African and Eurasian women plus some "assimilated" Eurasian men.

Phoenicians taught the Berbers their ways much like the Chinese taught the Ainu.

everybody in the world manage to build a civilizations, everybody except niggers

Don't make them stress their brains too hard.

NAWN NIGGUH WE WUZNT VIKANGZ

white people didnt exist yet, thats how evolution works.

This is like saying apes are better than black people, because 200,000 years ago they could poke ant hills with a stick.

It was a holdover of the Medieval Era.

BC = Before Christ
BCE = Before Common Era.

I think you should compare the Berbers to the Japanese Ainu and the Phoenicians to the Chinese.

The native North African were likely hunter-gatherers... maybe fished. The Eurasians come in and teach them farming and such, put them to work.

The native North Africans mix with Eurasians. They eventually develop a mixed ancestry identity.

The Phoenicians ruled over Berbers as their elite for a while. The Phoenician/Levantine minority used the Berbers as meat shields.

The chinese are like puppy mills, they just keep breeding. What makes it better is that less than 1% of your population is wealthy (yes thats a lot of people still but) almost the rest of your people are only smart enough for rice paddies and sweatshops. and let me know when the average population height reaches 5'6"

yeah, early Egyptians look extra chinky.

They wuz Central Asians and shit.

Hemiunu looks like a fat white guy, maybe even a fat HAPA. Hard to say.

I don't care about race or anything but bringing up the past is retarded.

You can say whatever you want about other civilizations, cultures or races but it doesn't change the fact that right here right now one culture/race/civilization/whatever managed to conquer most of the planet.

TOPEST KEK

>Egypt 8000BC
Didn't even start being anything more than a settlement until ~3000BC

I want CTR to fuck off.

why do niggers care what was 8000 years ago? today they can't keep up with fucking zoo animals in terms of culture and living standards, they always need us superior white, god like people to feed and support them.

>mfw all nigs have to go back to africa and live in mudhuts

Compare Africa now with Europe now. Which is better? They literally risk their lives just to live here now because Africa is so fucking terrible.

I wish that all of their boats sink.

>Muh ancestors built pyramids
>I can't hold a gun straight

>I wish that all of their boats sink.
kek wills it that tonight seven boats sink in the med.

NEVER REPLY TO LEAF POSTS
SAGE ALL MOOSEFUCKER THREADS

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

>England was covered in ice about 11 thousand years ago pleb
How can any of you faggots deny global warming when evidence is right over there??? Your stupid factories and muscle cars have destroyed glacial beauty of british islands!

FTFY senpai

looks comfy desu

we'll probably never know the exact reasons. but i suspect nothing (in the way of civilization) developed in sub saharan africa is because there was no need to take that leap . the enviroment itself lush and productive as it was provided everything needed to sustain semi nomadic hunter gatherer. kinda reminds you of todays subsaharan who is content to live off the largess of their human cousins while at the same time contributing nothing to advancement of humanity.

Makes you wonder. Tribes in africa are still living like they did thousands of years ago, no advancement, even with us bringing it to them.

Remember in Snow Crash, the idea was that the Sumerian language was a programming code for the brainstem. Makes you wonder, if there's any truth to that, especially after reading articles by that guy who tried to teach English in Africa, and found that not only did a lot of the tribes not have dictionaries, or even know what one was, but a lot of western words - and the concepts behind them - didn't exist. Like "Responsibility".

Western African tribes were cut off from Sumeria. What if it's true, the development of the Sumerian language kickstarted civilization by wiring humans with concepts and words that didn't exist before. The West and Southern Africans didn't get that, and they've been stuck at the same place as a civilization around that time.

Okay, that's getting too wacky, even for Sup Forums.

Climate change.

i dont know..things change? is it that triggering? I'll use B.C. from now on if that makes you happy. sheeesh

They were and are Arabs dumbass

so they were 8000 years ahead and still managed to lose to whites and get enslaved?