Is it true that the beta cuck leftists still get all the pretty girls?

Is it true that the beta cuck leftists still get all the pretty girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/GoysNRosenbergsRichardSpencer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because the girls in that picture look like little boys and Sup Forums needs to hit puberty and starting chasing actual fucking women instead of chasing man-jawed, thin-lipped aryan sjw thots in sociology fields and wondering why they always turn out to be leftist whores.

That's a Finnish girl, aka Asian

maybe on college campuses, by virtue of them existing in larger numbers and aligning with the worldview of said women better. There's a lot of girls out there, and maybe a lot go for the hipster fags but there's a fair amount who get fucked up on fridays and probably fuck Chads.

>chasing man-jawed, thin-lipped aryan sjw thots in sociology fields and wondering why they always turn out to be leftist whores.

story of my life

they are so delicious though

no.

Look at this guys pose man. How can such a gigantic faggot be able to hang out with this semen demon?

>go to bar
>2 chicks catch my eye
>tall
>blonde
>9/10
>turns out one is with a skeleton with lip piercings who's wearing a beanie indoors
>the other is with a chubby manlet wearing a metal band t-shirt
what the fuck

>South African bikini

Yeah, that girl got BLACKED by now.

The country is entirely cucked. I and every self-respecting Boer moved to the Netherlands after apartheid ended.

>be far-right
>girls think I'm leftist and only attract lefty sjw girls

How do I get the /fa/sh aesthetic so I can get redpilled qts?
Maybe I need to beef up.

How hard was it to move to the netherlands after apartheid ended?

Hanging out doesn't equal to fucking with each other

Do they hang out with the pretty girls? Yeah. Do they fuck them? No.

both friendzoned, believe me, i know.

you know.. you can be friends with women without screwing them.. sweden bro I thought better of you

you ask the hairdresser for the new fashy look

archive.org/details/GoysNRosenbergsRichardSpencer

You had to take an integration test in Dutch. But since Afrikaans is pretty close most of us nailed it within a couple of months and could easily get our hands on a passport.

We get easily assimilated as well since we look like natives and have some cultural common ground.

do they really think you're leftist or are they subconsciously attracted to the right-wing alpha male?

/fa/sh is literally just dressing like a normal human being instead of one of the "subculture" styles or like a fucking child

>beta cuck leftists
no

>alpha leftists (which do exist, strangely)
yes

>beta minded with trained alpha tendencies leftists
Its possible, as long as they are seeking a naturally-passive chick.

Is it true that girls play with people?
That is what a cuck is. It is an abusive relationship. No thanks. If a woman can't handle a human that questions what they are doing, puts out a realization that this is not the only way or that it might have consequences, they don't have the grit to make a relationship into something greater that its constituent parts. The same applies to abusive men.

No, but alpha's pretending to be bohemian pull like motherfuckers.

You're just speculating though. They might not fuck but I have a hard time seeing this girl go out and get laid with chads in clubs and shit. Just not the type.

No. Normie guys do, who may be left leaning or right leaning. But the really cucky "male feminist" types do not, they might get relationships with really leftist guys though.

>grapefruit on the ground
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Yeah...as friends WITHOUT benefits...

That's her brother you cucks. Stop antifa-fu posting, fun is over.

You autistic sperglords scared her off being creepy, doxxing her, and white knighting her ass.

Of course they do.
but then the woman either pushes him into becoming a woman so jerome can fuck them both or she leaves him for jerome.

Why do you want a girl like this? Have you seen the video of her? She is so stupid she is practically drooling. So, you want a girl that cant think? Which leads me to think you wouldnt mind being with a 14 year old girls as well. Are you a pedophile? You creepy worthless piece of trash. Why wouldnt you want someone who has a brain and doesnt constantly get themselves into shit situations. Youre pathetic and I hope you die a crying virgin.

She's like only 18 user, she doesn't know shit about shit.

Why is she so qt, bros?

I'm glad that qts are standing up to bigotry and far right sperglords

If you dress redneck/blue collar nobody will ever mistake you for a leftist.

I don't think you realize how bad it is here. She is actually more intellectual than any of the young women I know. I talk with about 40-50 girls through social contacts, sports and work in real life. They all think Trump is the next hitler, that gender is just a social construct and that ethnic white men are inherently evil. Not just one or two, but ALL of them.

And women are big children. You can't run from that fact. Pic related.

>implying beta cuck leftists aren't gay or some agender fluid tumblr-tier nonsense

OP pls.

The girl on the left has been dead for at least 3 days

you base this on what?

Yeah, just read about this. Press F to pay respects, Sup Forums got to her too fast.

>Is it true that the beta cuck leftists still get all the pretty girls?

>still get

>implying they get

>implying they ever will

Shes not dead she tweeted just now

qt overload

Captcha seekers avenue

Nope. They just get to be beta-orbiters or BFF, the two designations that you don't want because they're viewed as just another one of the gurls.

Here is best antifa-fu

>tfw wouldn't mind beta orbiting around this antifafu

nope, betafags are friendzoned like a motherfucker

I don't think it matters what girl you're going to get my lad. Even my conservative gf who is quite intelligent (and mature), is utterly retarded when it comes to hard politics and is still ditsy from time to time.

>tfw 18 but pic related

>You had to take an integration test in Dutch
Glad to see some nations care about their citizens math abilities

Why do you think conservatives want to have monogamy?

>Protip: because their dicks are small

t. femanon

You just know she wants to get ravaged by some nazi chad.

>femanon

Tits or GTFO.

that's probably a layer of bullshit they put in front of just fucking like every other human being, only to appear more unique and less "boring"

and usually they are a shit fuck. kinkiest girl i've ever met acted and dressed like a business woman

Because the thought of loving a woman who has been fucked and cummed in/on by other men is fucking disgustingly degenerate you retard

They all get a turn.

you're creepy human trash and worthless.

>tfw you will never hike mountains with her and have her read das kapital to you when you are going to sleep

>tfw you will never have antifafu fall asleep on your shoulder after gathering stones and having a picnic

why live?

Wh..NO......NO
NO

Why can't i find a waifu who likes this type of stuff, but who is right wing and not a lesbian or worse a leftist?

The reason why girls flock to leftist ideas these days is because the left is in charge culturally and politically, or at least they're doing a very good job in making it look like that.

The day Hitler II takes over, girls will preferably side with right wingers again. There's nothing more to it.

Protip kiddo, the girl in your picture will balloon up to 250lbs the moment she shits out a kid and never get back down. Only twig girls can have kids and go back to a healthy weight. Bimbos like that simply cannot.