Um......guys???

Is it actually happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/he-will-die-in-jail-ex-nsa-analyst-says-intelligence-community-going-nuclear-with-trump/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.fc5fed685ec8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Schindler)))

These rats really want an Americaust. It's like they want to be persecuted.

Can any Jew explain this thought process to me? Do Jews assume the goyim don't realize they are Jews?

What is IC and what is EM

intelligence community
email

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos

>complain about russian hacking
>post top secret ic stuff on twitter for everyone to see

he's either making shit up or he's retarded

Best get for IC is intel community, and EM is email

BUT THEY'RE PROTECTING THE CONSTITUTION

IC's about to lose their Deep States jobs and Obama administration cucks getting charged with leaking classified info.

It's them and some leftovers in NSA and FBI. I hope Sessions has bugged all their communications and every phone at WaPo and NYT to throw the book at these traitors.

Why would you make something like this public?

get a brain Moran

Well, day after day, Trump is collecting more evidence that the coming purge in the IC appears as necessary.

Bump

Of course he's making it up. They're not going to casually give out classified information to blabbermouth idiots on twitter.

No crime to prosecute, so use it for political ends. The media and ex spooks reflexively believe everything from current spooks.

>January
The constitutional electoral college needs to be repealed

>February
We're protecting the constitution!

Fuck these libs need to get their free helicopter rides soon.

>urrrrr look at me
prove it or kill yourself

wtf is IC?

Does Trump at all come across as the type of guy who lets people fuck with him and get away with it?

So now we get the news from twitter?

Insane clown

Intelligence community

hope not. I don't really even like the guy. I just naturally support him now since the entire media, political, hollywood, and academic institutions are shilling against him so hard at every microscopic level.

I don't understand their end game. They are literally just playing right into his hand by do what they are constantly doing. They're crying wolf at every corner; pretty soon it's going to have zero meaning. All while driving even the most libertarian leaning people into his corner.

I hope he does die in jail.

>I don't understand their end game.

They're throwing anything they can at him and desperately hoping something sticks that can be used to remove him. And then they can guarantee a Democrat or an establishment Republican wins the next election in 4 years.

you do realize that russians can bust him out, right?

i think it's best to just kill him and make it look like a heart attack or something

Let the gassings begin.

>be libertarian and hate authoritarians
>lukewarm on trump,at least he hasn't committed treason like clinton
>The discredited media is shitting itself to death trying to take him down
>now proud trump supporter.

It really is 8d hyperstring backgammon.

>What is Schindler's list?

I understand that on a surface level. The boy crying wolf analogy is perfect though.

Even now, after calling everyone a racist, sexist, bigot, etc... for the past 5 years literally desensitized most people to those labels. Claiming every step trump takes is an act of treason is just going to have the same outcome.

All of it being hilarious though, as his art of the deal book outlines exactly what he did and is currently doing to the media. He uses their ideological lunacies against them to buy himself free air time and to always keep himself center stage.

This man truly is a genius.

There are still a lot of gators in the swamp, of course they are going to thrash as it drains.

>The boy crying wolf analogy is perfect though.

Absolutely. A year of failed bullshit accusations with no evidence will give him a license to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Schindler's an Orthodox Christian, though, plus highly critical of the Obama presidency's many foreign policy blunders. He was also pretty supportive of Trump initially - so when this guy starts pointing out the current administration's stupidity, I would pay attention if I were you. Schindler is the real deal.

Who will die in jail? Trump? Flynn? The leaker?

They're in full blown war mode. Time to take these fuckers down a peg.

They're coordinating

That constitutes a death threat, doesn't it? Can't the secret service investigate it as such and get access to his emails?

Son, news from Twitter is the only reason the legacy media is still pertinent.

>((Schindler))

Checked

And also pretty accurate actually. To be fair to trump though, he's actually done a good number of things a true libertarian would have also done. Maybe not by exec. action, but still the same outcome:

kill TPP
freeze all federal hiring
freeze all federal regulations
kill the obamacare tax manadate that forces the fine on people
greenlight DAPL

So far from a policy standpoint, I don't have much to gripe about.

You're sitting here crying about getting called a racist. If you were desensitized to it you wouldn't throw a tantrum every time somebody calls you one.

Who the fuck is this kike and why does he think he can basically threaten people like that?

Fags roleplay on twitter as much as fags roleplay here.

Its a bit sad.

lol what are you gonna do about it Cletus?

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

It would seem extrajudicial killings are the only way to fix this. The justice system as is is much too slow and unaccountable. Either Trump gets assassinated by these spooks or he kills them all.

To think only now I would see how this really ends.

>implying jews have thoughts and feelings
>implying jews are humans
upper heh

the shilling is real

Almost worked here. Go full death squad, my dude

He it's this guy again. He lied about everything for months to get followers, and nothing came true.

Dropped

infowars.com/he-will-die-in-jail-ex-nsa-analyst-says-intelligence-community-going-nuclear-with-trump/

apparently Tucker would like a helicopter ride as well. fucking useless fake libertarian uber cuck

Say it with me now:

"You can't gaslight Sup Forums"

Now get the fuck out nigger.

LOL

>Flynn was completely cleared by the FBI, which means the left's one big weapon against Trump was a dud
>Now (((IC))) kikes are outing themselves to be fired and arrested
CAN NOT STOP WINNING

That's not even a coherent argument.

the fuck are you talking about? No one called me a racist. Try harder.

>gaslight
>using tumblr words

Fuck off back to where you came from.

What the flying fuck? Why isn't this guy already under investigation for claiming the president of his country will die in jail?

Rationalising it just illustrates that they know that this is all bullshit too.

Its like the piss party story. Nothing else after that will ever be a shocking enough headline.

He has free reign.

Schindler isn't Jewish you mouth breather it's German.

I think that they're about to "come out" to the public, there's no other reason to be openly acknowledging the "deep state" as a real entity.

Wait, what?

Flynn was cleared by the FBI? Source!?

Seems like a stretch, but whoever typed that is a fuckwit

The Deepstate is above the law

Speaking as someone who actually works in the IC, Most of us don't actually mind being called names. No one really knows what we do, and we'd like to keep it that way. This whole thing is tremendously over-exposing and is seriously jeopardizing the advanteges we have over other countries.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.fc5fed685ec8

We need to nip this in the bud.

>88

what did Hitler mean by this?

If it was top secret he would not have received it, you mongloid.

source on clinton's treason

And before you ask if I can confirm anything:

I can neither confirm nor deny any details of any events that may or may not transpire.

Literally doesn't matter because unfortunately people see the headline, confirm their bias and stick their heads firmly back up their asses

> advanteges

clearly spelling isn't one of them

Then how the flying fuck did this progress to the point where he had to resign?

all because they terrified, raped, killed and forced other tortured kids to eat the now dead kids, all on tape.

This is the current timeline. They can't let skippy fall. Fucking dominoes on pizza or pasta is going to bring about the global flood, once again, washing us away. They will be safe in their bunkers in Antarctica, and will continue the human sacrifice that has carried on for millennia

We are fucked

gaslighting is an actual thing.

The original headline I mean

For some reason he ended up lying about it to Trump, which sours their relationship when this could have been avoided by telling the truth

>Typing up transcripts in a building makes you james bond.

And my MSc makes me a Nobel prize winner.

what's ic, what's em, who is he

Only schindler i know is faking 12 injuries in the army trying to get full disability

>"""deep""" state
>post their shit on twatter

what

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.fc5fed685ec8
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: M+xt5rCL) 02/15/17(Wed)15:04:07 No.112774718 ▶
>
>We need to nip this in the bud.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: mni3TjVN) 02/15/17(Wed)15:04:25 No.112774753 ▶
>
>what did Hitler mean by this?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: OJpjySBg) 02/15/17(Wed)15:05:12 No.112774856 ▶
>
>If it was top secret he would not have received it, you mongloid.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: toiOkgK7) 02/15/17(Wed)15:05:33 No.112774906 ▶
>
>source on clinton's treason

Your shill is showing m8

"Both Flynn, a former head of the Pentagon’s intelligence agency, and Kislyak, a seasoned diplomat, are probably aware that Kislyak’s phone calls and texts are being monitored, current and former officials said. That would make it highly unlikely, the individuals said, that the men would allow their calls to be conduits of illegal coordination."

This has been my main point on this. Both these dudes had to know it was monitored. Why he stepped down because of the BS media headlines is confusing. Unless it's part of a larger chess game.

Intelligence community and email

No idea who it is, either someone larping or an actual idiot who posted deep state shit in public. Which I can't for the life of me see happening.

International Clique

Gaslighting is as real of a thing as mansplaining you fucking underage faggot

Wow, so the Foundation from Naruto is real

Yep. That tends to happen when you look at a screen long enough, or have been awake for 16 hours monitoring camera feeds from certain unnamed platforms.

We all know most of these guys in the IC are just desk jockeys.

not sure wtf happened there.

Your shill is showing m8

"Both Flynn, a former head of the Pentagon’s intelligence agency, and Kislyak, a seasoned diplomat, are probably aware that Kislyak’s phone calls and texts are being monitored, current and former officials said. That would make it highly unlikely, the individuals said, that the men would allow their calls to be conduits of illegal coordination."

This has been my main point on this. Both these dudes had to know it was monitored. Why he stepped down because of the BS media headlines is confusing. Unless it's part of a larger chess game.

>Then how the flying fuck did this progress to the point where he had to resign?
He had to resign because he lied about it to Pence. The lying to his superior is the problem not the phone call to Russia.

the biggest reason we are dissaffected with libertarianism is it doesnt have an answer for cultural marxist subversion.
We cant have a libertarian state until we unequivoally fix this shit

>that can be used to remove him

nobody has ever been removed, removing him is a terrible strategy also it's not in the cards

they need to appease the public so we'll all shut up and stop being retarded,

Hillary went too far, they need to convict one of her clones and then we can get back to normal, just a show trial, just make the public happy, they wanted her arrested, arrest her, build the case while she's on house arrest and let everyone feel better and get back to work

they're losing a fortune with this crap

just sacrifice a lamb, Hillary is the lamb, just throw the bucket of water on her already so we can say gee I didn't know witches could get wet and so long as people have jobs and are making money they won't give a rats ass about anything else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

kys