ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-15/u-s-spy-agencies-fbi-said-to-probe-trump-team-s-russia-calls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>serb

>libshits now unironically trust the CIA and FBI because it fits their narrative

Can't wait for you shills to scream about the FBI being lying traitors when they announce they've found nothing criminal. ;)

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

>january 23
>breaking news

Sorry, to break it to you, but even if I thought trump was dumb enough to actually use a non-secure method of communication to contact his illegal and secret supporters in another nation under another government. I know for a fact that the Russians are not that foolish.

At most what this will prove is that the calls they made contained nothing of the sort and will give us, his supporters, a fairly good bit of ammo against his detractors. Since it will work against their concept of him being corrupt.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-15/u-s-spy-agencies-fbi-said-to-probe-trump-team-s-russia-calls

BTFOOOOOO!!!!!!

>trumpbitch

Shut up nigger

Sage

>Malaysian comics shilling faggot

Russia may very well be leaking stuff to Trump's enemies now that Trump gave them the middle finger.

That is a possibility but if that is the case, it shows that their links are broken and they are no longer working together. America has forgiven worse presidents for more.

You mean like Nixon in Watergate?

>America has forgiven worse presidents for more.
Like who for what?

>FBI: No clear connections with Russia
>CIA: Ties with Russia
>FBI: What they said
>FBI: We probing your calls and asses.

The fuck os going on?

Not presidents as widely hated as Trump. They just need the slightest pretense.

The only one that got
>LOL BTFOOOO XD
Was you matey.

>Bill clinton for
>literally list anything

>Not presidents as widely hated as Trump.

as widely hated by wealthy elite pedophiles

More misinformation to stir resentment against Trump. People just read these headlines and apply that to their worldview without looking up the facts, since we're all to busy to have the time to research every article's sources. The FBI has no documents, it's all a farce.

Bill Clinton for doing what exactly? Getting a blow job and lying about it. But if only he'd just grabbed her by the pussy or called it "Locker Room talk" it'd been okay amirite.

>f-fake news
>drumpf is not russian agent, i swear!!!!111

Stay cucked you fucking drumpftard.

A probe to prove innocence you fucking faggot.
Trump kept Comey you moron, you think he is going to get himself fired? Trump told him to do this to shit on the media. Fuck off.

Trump is the President, and he will be for the next 8 years.

The only things that have fewer connections than Russia and the 2016 election are the nerves in the lefts' brains.

Yes.

Refer to the above post I am responding to.

Thats Right my Serbian brother, feels good to be real men that back Hillary :^)
SNS ftw aswell!! Vucic best!!!

Those are the ones that matter.

The left is finished thats why you fags are drawing your last dying breath .... all your internet shitpost wont add up to a hill of beans do the world a favor and kill yourself. .. also saged

>headline implies one thing
>actual article and text is something entirely different from the headline
how is this illegal?

Jepse pederu

SAY IT WITH ME
LOCK HIM UP

SAY IT WITH ME; "Iran will be a sheet of glass by Christmas".

We know who really likes piss, especially Russian prostitutes piss , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa faggot

>Intelligence Agencies spying on Commander in Chief without warrant.

Oh boy, this is gonna be nuclear when the cards come out.

DRUMPF BTFO!!! Seriously, fuck drumpf and fuck white people. I kick myself in the balls ten times to reconcile the fact.

You Hillshills would rather be in WW3, let Globalists be in control of our country, and have Mudslime refugees raping your mom and sisters...just to fit in your with SJW Communist friends. It is sickening.

Grow the fuck up.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all%20seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

var words = new Array();
var output;
function setVisible(visi)
{
var x = document.getElementById("CRW_txt5");

You niggers welfare will be cancelled by Christmas and you will all starve. Your Medicaid for you and your niglets will be cancelled, and you will all die from STDs.

Free rides are over. Now fuck off nigger.

The only one rooting for WW3 here is you, dumbfuck.

it isn't, but the "justice" system doesn't care.

PHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE """PEOPLE"""

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

#notmypresident
#resistance

Wow is that real??? Wew

Trump hasn't given them the middle finger. The Oil transparency deals may have been to get around Obama's sanctions.
It's just more chess.

Double layered bait...
I like it

So when Trump gets impeached will he be allowed to run again in 2020? Next election I'm going to vote for him at least 3 times.

Yes, actually. That''s not illegal. lying under oath is dumbass

>amirite
kill yourself

He wont have any chance of winning if he does.

You're the superstitious peasant. There's some legit issues with the establishment and democrats aren't lefties but more business-cocksuckers but you've literally voted in a fucking greedy mongoloid that might fuck up the entire country and cause some real damage and not some of the fairly tales that's been drilled into your thin skull by meme magic.

Yeah man!! I heard he is not going to win the republican nomination!!!

>> HOLY SHIT CTR... THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.
Well, gee.. I guess we're all certainly BTFO now, huh

He just publicly backhanded Russia in the face though. Putin is a mean old fuck who holds all the grudges. Remember the 3 Turks Russia /accidentally/ killed in Syria, after Erdogan had fallen out of grace with the EU. He always get even, when his enemies least expect it too.

NICE FALSE DICHOTOMY DRUMPKIN

My Nigel !! you are in Canada!
Cut the crap! you didn't vote Trump!
you voted librecunt !

hes not a serb, albanian proxy/albanian from kosovo, lurk moar

This is good news. Once they prove Trump is a traitor they can throw him in the electric chair and we can get a real president.

Is Drump a traitor? Will he be executed? SAD.

Lately serb has become the new leaf-spammer. Have ctr acquired new proxies?

I'll be honest lads between this and the pussygate leaks I just don't see how Trump will beat Clinton this november.

What about when Hillary did that deal with Russian Uranium company Rosatom dodgily tied up with the Clinton foundation?
If something is suspect they should investigate but lets not pretend that this is not political rather than to do with security.

Give us the names of those who are investigating (the ones that can be public) and we should meme them to the heavens f they show that they are doing their job in a distinguished manner like patriots should.

They already did, nothing was found, dems will look like dumbasses again.

ubi ubi ubi shiptariiiii shipatariii

>breaking 911

Lol.

why do albaninas ands serbs hate each other?

There's still a lot of gators in the swamp of course they are going to bite.

>Intelligence agencies discover and publish evidence of Russian interference in US elections
>Trump is rightfully impeached

>Intelligence agencies fail to discover evidence of Russian interference in US elections
>Nothing happens

>Intelligence agencies "discover" and publish falsified evidence of Russian interference in US elections
>a million autists on Sup Forums will do everything they can to disprove the falsified evidence
>Trump now has the excuse he needs to go to town on the intelligence community

This is /our timeline/, those libcucks can't take that away from us.

So far we all have noticed that there is a war waging between US agencies, interesting topic to follow.

Also, now it's proven that all media in USA push the exact same narrative, also a very concerning topic

If the FBI will let off Clinton for allllll the shit she has done with cellphones and emails and trump gets busted for this phone call, anything the government says from that point on is invalidated and irrelevant showing there are separate rules for separate people

>berg

every fucking time

>said to
>breaking911

He'll be fine.

Lmao Drumpt was a Russian stooge after all lelllll

NOT SURE IF LIBTARDS ARE INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY'RE BEING LED OFF A CLIFF, OR IF THEY JUST ENJOY BEING LOSER SLAVES.

Nothing will happen because Republicans need him to push their bullshit. Unless a pee tape video of him and some 12 year old girls comes out, Trump stays.

Explain how that is a false dichotomy please

I read the definition of dichotomy and don't understand how it applies

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED

they always say this but nothing ever happens

trump and russia share the same enemies.

source?
>minus hillary

>but nothing ever happens
Someone's already been fired

Who is paying schekels for your proxy?
CTRL?

Dillion Harper & Anikka Albrite & Ashley Fires & Sheena Shaw & Remy Lacroix & Riley Reid - Manuel Ferrara Reverse Gangbang - Scene #1

so america first is wrong and making calls to other nations is also wrong?