Do you realize how much power we have?

The left are terrified of anything that aligns with us...

So...

Just align with FUCKING EVERYTHING!

gg

who's this fetus factory?

I want to breed that woman

Ignoring your post.
Who is that qt?

>photoshopped midwaist line right? Or just wearing too many corsets growing up?

Sigh

2D is my only hope

this is insanely smart tactic. so we are sure not to have labels. the main power of the left is its labeling power. without those it looses the reality and logic it created. theyre nuetered without it. compartmentalized whores.

The drink of choice for racists everywhere.

Yeah they are so fucking insane they labeled a cartoon frog a nazi symbol.

Basically we can meme anything and they will label it as some nazi thing.

This has a lot of potential, we need to brainstorm and push something.

THICC

We're powerful enough to convince Kikes to spend billions of shekels to hire faggots to shill, b8, and slide this board. Anything that can separate Jews from their money is a force to be reckoned with.

Cikita Pechova

I'd fuck her, but she is a bit to round for such a young age.

Still fuck her though

Gaaaahh..... this one chick called me on friday, that is I don't have any phone of security reasons but she reached out... I cut her out this summer...

Now I cannot get her out of my head, and for her own safety and she kept on "luremusing" me, I have cut her off.

Now she is inside my head again, god damn fucking shit...

also on roids, that does something to you

to everyone asking who is that: learn to reverse-search and it's Marketa Pechova (Chikita)

do this if you want the fun to end. because this is where they will find they are silly.and stops doing what we want them to do "thinking things are neo-nazi"

its a good laugh between us, but waking for them. we dont want them to wake up that way.

>Cikita Pechova
Checked. Thank you AmeriGoy

faggot

too tan for me. too round too fat too wiered.

>This has a lot of potential, we need to brainstorm and push something.
Every time we've tried this, its failed. The bird thing came out of pretty much nowhere, and is only recognized (barely) because a media site posted it. Memes tend to do better because they actually give a reaction.

>I cut her out
>"luremusing"
What?

Low test

That woman is prime for babby making. I would paint her insides white.

>find out what left wing likes
>tell everybody this is now a right wing thing
>masturbate to the outcry

blue hair? a stupid beard? tight jeans?

Yeah I'm sure that looking like a SJW won't backfire.

>Pic
muh dick

thing about it
the left will attack itself because they don't know who is who anymore. everybody could be a evil racist nazi worshipper now. they will feel like they can trust nobody.

Some faggots tried to steal trash dove, but then they started relating it to Toth and kept pushing it as a stupid forced meme with no real meaning. It could've been half fun if those dumb apostates hadn't tried to put it on the same level as kek, and actually looked for a real meaning it could represent.
If we want to use this tactic, we need to find actual symbols/concepts that we can use to relate things to our views. Milk for example can represent the white race because white people are generally more tolerant to lactose, and milk itself is white.
The basis of meme magic is symbolism: meme derive their meaning from symbols and connotations that preceded them for hundreds or even thousands of years. We do not "make" memes: Kek reveals them to us. A good meme is funny and original, but must have an actual symbol/connotation to give it real meaning.

I kind of wanted to use the Dove as a symbol of Western imperialism to trigger leftards by relating it to the dove that represented Pax Romana, but the dumb Thoth-posters still insisted on pretending to worship it just because they're both birds. A dove is a pretty far stretch from an Ibis. If they really insisted on relating it to a pagan idol, they should've chosen some western idol that takes the form of a dove: there are a couple, like Aphrodite/Venus.

btw it would be enough when we dress like this "digitally". just pretend this is a thing on the internet. they are dumb enough to believe that this is real.

What the fuck am I reading?

Think about why Trump won and why furthering to align ourselves with SJWs might push people further to the left.

no bro they run away from us