This shit right here is unacceptable. I don't give a damn about libfags republifags or conservafags...

This shit right here is unacceptable. I don't give a damn about libfags republifags or conservafags, Trump is the smallest man in this canary goose ass world. You have got to be kidding me I can't believe you fags haven't impeached the bastard yet.

Trump supporters are boycotting Nordstrom, Nordstrom stocks were affected momentarily due to the outlash, BUT NORDSTROM ISN'T THE ONLY STORE PULLING OUT.

It isn't even a political decision, Trump brands are just failing due to Donald's small dick reputation. This tweet of his should serve as an example to enlighten you bastards that your president is a small minded liar and histrionic bastard. None of the shit he says is true. Nordstrom never treated Ivanka poorly, they have a close business relationship. Nordstrom never pulled out the brand, they just didn't purchase this season's fashion due to poor band performance. THEY DO THIS WITH ALL BRANDS.

Impeach this mother fucker now before you start wasting tax dollars on a wall that is ineffective from immigrants flying in.

My God are you all Americans fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12345972
thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/brand/ivankatrump/shoes/womens-shoes
shop.nordstrom.com/sr?contextualcategoryid=2375500&origin=keywordsearch&keyword=Ivanka Trump shoes
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/02/07/growing-online-backlash-ivanka-trump-brand-the-bay.html
businessinsider.com/still-sells-ivanka-trump-boycotted-2017-2
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/23/michelle-obama-becomes-newest-face-promote-subway-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump motherfuckers

Impeach Trump

My spidey sense knew you were a leaf.

Actually, as a woman who buys her shoes, and did so before I was pre-Trump, her sales did well. Her shoes were always available, never discounted, and my size ( 8), a popular size, was almost always out of stock.

They are not the only store pulling, sure, but they did indeed pull them.

Her new collection looks classy, and feminine, and that's what we need nowadays than the garbage I am normally forced to buy from Nordstorm.

Since other stores sell her stuff, and better stuff, I go there. My body, my money, my choice.

If you want your posts t be considered insightful and intelligent perhaps you shouldn't swear so much and put the dumbest things possible.

Nordstorm is a store most people shop at and have easy access too, therefore it's easier to boycott than her high-end jewellery stores I can never afford to shop at.

If I want to go to Mac, Sephora, The Bay, and other places that's my choice. Stop trying to dictate what I, a woman, do with my money and time.

Are my fellow leafs this pretentious and shallow thinking? Politics has no place in constraining what I purchase and choose to wear. I'm sick of loser feminists trying to change that.

BTFO and don't come back. You're not wanted here.

Fuck off.

Analy rekt

Its fucking twitter

People whine about more petty shit on twitter.

You are acting like this is an official statement.

You shall be spared the rake

We blood now fampai

You're retarded

Liberals dont breed and have no idea what a father protecting his daughter would feel like

Shut the fuck up you cucking leaf faggot.

Where are your facts if you want to argue semantics? Nordstrom is keeping the brand. They aren't purchasing new lines this season. Fact.

As for other stores those are different stories. As you admitted that other stores are pulling out, as you simultaneously say Trump brands are doing well in other stores, I am inclined to call you out on your bullshit.

Whether you are a woman, a man, or anything in-between, be advised The Bay is also doing her brand. And your post smells of pretentiousness, so yes. Apparently we are pretentious. I hope you still have a leg to stand on after shooting yourself in the foot like that, you dumb cunt

Shrekt

You must be 18 years old to post on this board

>people don't agree with your autistic ramblings
>g-grow up!

>reddit AND canada combined
fucking disgusting

I'm honestly so sick of " feminists" throwing a shit fit and trying to control what I watch, do, buy, or how I maintain myself.

The Redpill was a fantastic documentary. I took 9 friends, all of different races, religions, educational background, and all were not remotely unkind to women. We all found it veyr insightful and well put, and could not find a single thing that supported the " abuse of women" and " rape culture".

I am so sick of the hysteria and hyperbole whenever you crazies dislike someone political or some ideology that does not fit yours.

Why do you put such emphasis on women's rights and then try at every waking moment to take them away from me? Why do you think i'm so fragile and stupid I need you, and the government to pre-scree and pre-select everything for me, while pretending I am a " strong and independent women who don't need no man?"

I am so sick of garbage websites like everydayfemenist telling me that if my vagina is a certain shape, I am oppressive to women who have larger labia and may need corrective surgery.

I am tired of being told if I groom my vaginal hair for sexual pleasure and hygienic reasons, I am oppressing women with bush's and am supporting pedophile culture.

I am sick to death of keeping healthy, thin, and not being a shallow, wasteful consumer destroying my body, mental and physical health, longevity, and physical strength being seen as oppressive to fat people, and as being branwashed by the patrarchy.

It's you shallow, cognitive misers that are brainwashed. Hateful. Hyper controlling. Lonely. Ugly. and Jealous.

Jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery, so thank you for showing so much spite, hatred, and need to control Ivanka Trump. And thank you, for treating Liberatian women like myself, and Conservative woman like Ivanka Trump so disgracefully.

We know the real aetiology; jealousy. I could not be more flattered.

LONDON

What is Reddit?

You're still not telling me why Trump is a good president. If anything all you fags deflected the painfully obvious fact that he is a liar full of histrionics, being unprofessional with Twitter, and wasting your tax money on an ineffective border control method. Like Christ I'd be fucking pissed and you all sound like college kids that know little to nothing about the world around them

no one cares leaf. go suck trudeaus cock.

Hey faggot, quit being pretentious, attaching all those labels on me, some that I'm sure you barely even know the definition of.

No one cares about their tax money? Lol are you and idiot

Impeach the Trump. He's a shitty business person, a sleazy salesman, and a small dicked borderline incestuous bastard.

Not to mention Trump is also a hypocrite. Come on guys. You can all do better than "hurr gtfo feminist"

Tell me, give me valid points on what makes Trump so great?

You all want to give me labels, fine let's Play with labels.

Trump is a conglomerate. For all the preaching of change, you all are failing miserably. You want change? Don't put a conglomerate in power. You all fucked yourselves over so have fun for the next 4 years.

Impeach Trump!!!!!

Oh yes, you've proved me wrong.

What a stunning argument.

Is that John Tron?

Awesome.

ignore leafposts
hide marple threads
gas the moosefuckers

sage

>leaf flag

Jesus Christ, you are worse than australians

You're very articulate and well spoken but...tits now

So so salty

>impeached

when you impeach somebody nothing happens, it's basically entering a public hearing about the president committing a crime into the record, but it can't force him to resign or remove him from office or it would have been done already

you remove him from office and basically everyone will get removed from office

deepstate needs to stop shitting its pants and had up Hillary cooked and stuffed, that will make this all go away and we can get back to making money

If they decided to keep the brand this is indeed very new. A few days ago all articles said they were pulling the brand, with the excuse of " her new line isn't good enough".

From what i've seen, her shoes were put down at a 45% discount, and all of her shoes are taken from the stores inventory and online; this includes older products, none of which have ties to her new line. You can't look up Ivanka trump shoes, you have to go to the discount section. Other female shoppers left upset reviews on their site.

You're a big boy. I'm sure you can go to the site and look up her products.

Yes, exactly. Which means her products sell well..... The only store that it seems to do poorly at is Nordstorm, which is nonsensical when you look at the experience myself and other shoppers have had with her products and level of availability.

As for The Bay, they currently carry her stuff. Since her stuff was shut down at Nordstorm people are now bitching to " the Mretro" and " The star" to follow suit.

So far no definitive word has been mentioned on pulling the brand that I could find. If I am wrong, a link would be appreciated.

Thanks for calling me a dumb cunt. I'm deeply wounded and feel much more inclined to see your argument now. You go, boy! You do you.

>BUT NORDSTROM ISN'T THE ONLY STORE PULLING OUT.

I work at macy's doing packing and shipping online orders, her shoes get sent out everyday

have a sage with that bump

As a leaf you are incompetent to discuss American politics, but in particular you bumped your own bread.

Haven't been able to do that in years. You prove your newness and then the "quality" of your posts define your affiliation with Soros, CTR, ShareBlew. Fuck off.

Sorry, but my partner and I would not approve of this.

It was relative in defence of the Ivanka's line, which are women's products.

I appreciate you asking nicely.

M O N T R E AL
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

Your dad should have pulled out. Wasted 1 min of my life reading your autistic screeching.

> Ivanka is obviously a liberal
> Even Trump is admitting that the liberal agenda is pushing "the right thing"

Where is your god emperor now fags?

Newfag redditscum not realizing OP can't even bump his own thread

kek

A CANADIAN KEK

New poll is out:

strawpoll.me/12345972

>not titties
Eh whatever, keep BTFO out of OP instead

>leaf mad that Donald can order his execution with an executive tweet

Let me stop you right there. There are still Ivanka stuff at Nordstrom. Quit spouting lies. The Bay also dropped the brand for the current season. I am not some neck beard motherfucker going in the internets. I work closely in the retail stores and get automated updates in my mailbox with the facts. Plus Nordstrom publicly, and repeatedly stated how the brand is performing poorly and that they still carry the brand, they just won't buy this season's line of fashion. The Bay is the same. Most retail places are reporting poor sales performance on a national scale. So I don't know what else to tell you other than if the actual Ivanka Trump stores are doing well then it's probably because all of the volume and traffic is going on their end. I never, not had any store stated that the brand sucks. I personally sell the shoes and they're good shoes, good comfort.

I DID however say that Donald's small dicked reputation is the cause of his daughter's brand's poor performance.

Plus being an unprofessional twat and complaining on social media is highly unbecoming. It's unheard of when you're the fucking President of the U S and A

Ottawa, friend.

Where are all these women coming from? I swear even r9k is close to 25% women.

Unless they're all lying of course and they're just disgusting trannies.

Oh, I know how to solve this: TITS NOW

> Oh no, someone with a different opinion than me is trying to ruin my cesspool echochamber image board

lol, fucking pathetic

Thank you for the post, but there are rules. Post them.

Btw what is sage? Is that some Sup Forums lingo I'm not aware of? It's not b like Sup Forums magically has some magical text or phrase that automatically and deliberately makes your posts avoid bumping a thread in particular, right? That's just crazy talk.

Oh god you live in my city. I hope to never meet you. I hope your name isn't Kayla. Or Abbey

Yes, as I've stated her stuff is still there at a discount, and when you search for her products nothing comes up.

All of her clothes, jewelry and shoes were put at a mass discount and Nordstorm had admitted they will not renew their brand. It's apparently because " her stuff does not sell well".

The Bay still sells her stuff, darling. Look:
thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/brand/ivankatrump/shoes/womens-shoes

Now in comparison TO NORDSTORM:shop.nordstrom.com/sr?contextualcategoryid=2375500&origin=keywordsearch&keyword=Ivanka Trump shoes

They only have three pairs of shoes left, marked down to 40% off. I said 45%, and that was a mistake. I apologize.

Anyone else is free to search the reviews below to see people are upset and the shoes sold well. No stats or facts are put up over the shoe sales.

Unfortunately myself, my girlfriends, and the reviewers only have anecdotal evidence. Still, that far better than blatant lies, like your arguments.

Next time you respond, pay attention to the details of the post. I mentioned clearly her shoes were in the discount section, and they were marked off heavily to get rid of them.They are not connected to her new brand.

Her stuff does well at The Bay, and the only reason they may take them off is people keep complaining. For example, here : metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/02/07/growing-online-backlash-ivanka-trump-brand-the-bay.html

And hr shoes still sell well despite protest:businessinsider.com/still-sells-ivanka-trump-boycotted-2017-2

Please grow up and do not come back.

sage

>the brand is performing poorly
Is that why sales of her line are up overall 21%? It's so very peculiar that her brand only performs badly at Nordstrom. If you have these numbers you claim you do provide sauce you autistic cuck

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE IN MY FUCKING CITY. You stupid piece of shit. How retarded are you? You walk into a store and magically see the 50% OFF sign and immediately assume everything is half off before reading the fine printed "up to."

Of all the canary goose heads you have got to be the most largest of the bunch.

>Her new collection looks classy, and feminine

>Politics has no place in constraining what I purchase and choose to wear. I'm sick of loser feminists trying to change that.

Sup Forums is a female impersonator.

lerp lerp lerp

i would hit you really hard if you talked to me like that

So did obama faggot

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/23/michelle-obama-becomes-newest-face-promote-subway-/

That top pig looks tasty

Canadians should be banned from posting threads on Sup Forums for one month until they stop being faggots. Literally every time I open this board I see 10+ threads from Canadians squealing about Trump like a Swede whose black dildo arrived in size 'L' instead of 'XL'

Okay, a compromise.

Outfit and cleavage, but no tits.

I have to head to work soon and I don't have the time to reverse the writing.

Nope, not even close.

I hope I never meet you either. I can't stand shallow, unintelligent people.

Please take a science class and learn to back up your arguments.

>Nordstrom website is a separate entity and is based in Seattle
>Prices are different
>Also due to the fact that anything you order from the website comes from the states therefore you pay duties.

Her stuff didn't do well in 2016. If sales pick up now it's probably because they are all discounted, or that the media controversy generated attention on the brand. That's called a marketing scheme. Hun.

>I bought a pair of her shoes
>Thus I know they sell really well!

lol

We dont care what he is. If anything, hes not ENOUGH like hitler. We need to annex your shitty excuse of a country and ship all liberals to afghanistan

Rather spend our tax money on border protection than free abortions for roasties

Lol her brand did poorly on 2016 and as a business decision retail stores did not purchase her next season line. Are you an idiot? If sales are up now it still doesn't make up the cost of purchasing the brand line last season.

>No one understands business and economics

I didn't walk into the store, you assumptuous dipshit.

Once I heard on pol her brand was being pulled from Nordstorm I googled it, googles n Nordstorm, and looked up the facts.

When I've walked into the store in the past, it was to look at shoes a few months ago. There was never any issues with the reviews of the products, or an issue with availability. Her reviews all got put down mysteriously right when people were calling for a ban.

Take a deep breath. Learn to read. Think first before reacting. Don't make assumptions about people and ask questions for clarification.

Goodness, child. It's really not that hard.

Sage :)

Not the full argument.

Availability, reviews, and other people buying them, and no store having that problem states they're doing well. At the very least not nearly as poorly as people would think.

SLAAAAAAY MADAM

Online options were removed as well. This isn't a price different, it's a severe markdown. Look at the site yourself.

Not once did I mention sales are doing well now. I mentioned consistently, they did well.

>are you an idiot?
No but you clearly seem to be. You verbatim said you get the facts and numbers, making you so much more knowledgeable about the situation than us mere plebs. I asked you to provide sauce of the numbers but you didn't because you were too busy being a cuck

I don't get it, is he retweeting himself

OP is right

i know you're beyond redemption but for the love of god- a president can not do this

Lmao please kid don't flatter yourself. You google website promotion shit and assume you know the facts. You think the ban had something to do NORDSTROMs decision when the timing literally makes no sense, it is literally impossible as Nordstrom made the decision at the start of the year. I have fact to back this up. Employee privilege information sweet heart.

Truth is Trump is a liar and you are all deluded fools

>the president of the united states goes out of his way to say something in a very public manner
>"it's not an official statement"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Actually Trump is a person, not a type of asteroid.

btfo

Christ you can't say someone is right - oh but to save your online temporary in thread user reputation call them beyond redemption. Lol my god.

Me: Links Nordstorm site.

Me: Links The Bay site.

Me: Links most recently dates site stating people wanted her shoes removed due to her fathers politics.

ER MAH GERD dat Google website promotion SHIiiiiitttzzz.

My goodness, Liberalism really is a mental illness.

No proof you're a nordstorm employee.

No facts or articles.

Refuting Nordstorms website, along with The Bays.

Muh magical, ultra-convenient Nordstorm employee Privilege.

Oh my god but Trump is so bad guys, literally Hitler.

^^^^^^^ Not relevant to Ivanka Trump's line at all. Massive Red Herring to avoid the fact that you're a pathetic waste of space.

BTFO.

slow down man

>be me, canadian living close to the american border
>see a good handful of americans fleeing to my country every day because of trump
>one day i stop one of them
>large black man, at least 6'4", muscular build but looks underfed and dehydrated
>drive him back to my place and give him some grub
>i give him an offer: stay with me and my family on the condition that he bed my wife
>he accepts and has been having unprotected sex with her every day as per the conditions
>propose that my wife divorce me and marry him so that he can obtain citizenship quickly
>i'll still live in same house and maintain our income
Thanks, Trump. The best part is that my daughter is almost of age (15 turning 16 in a couple months). I've been buying her dildos of increasing size every month since November to get her ready.

Can you two leaves just go fuck or something?

>error duplicate file

A President isnt a fucking holy emperor

Take your concern and your three cents and get on

I'm not stupid. I will not disclose any personal information. Only that if Ivanka Trump brand is discounted it's because Nordstrom is having an end of season clearance sale starting tomorrow for shoes, and then 17th to 27th for the rest of the store.

You want to confirm that? Maybe actually walk in some time :^)

they are so salty

Was gonna share a thought. But then saw the leaf

Who cares?

>Actually, as a woman

Nice save there, never saw that coming.

Yes, of course stores have end of season sales, and that usually included multiple brands.

It's not conveniently times witht he refusal to renew a contract, petitions to remove her products from stores, and angry losers demand The Bay follow suit.

If the product was failing due to quality, the reviews would have been consistently back-dated as bad. Instead, the bad reviews came at the time of the removal demands.

Furthermore, The Bay, and other stores would have had the same issue with quality and sales, which they are not.

You still made no mention at all about the Official Nordstrom site, The Bay site, AND the most recently dated article on people requesting the Bay follow suit.

You're a liar, a shill, and a very unintelligent individual.

LMFAO!
Yes! 100% me. How'd you find me? :D

tee hee im a girl btw

Yeah I figured due to syntax.

Too bad you're not as smart as I am.

What did you do for Valentines day last night?