Why do people think that needing an ID to vote is a bad thing or is something meant to keep black people down?

Why do people think that needing an ID to vote is a bad thing or is something meant to keep black people down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't actually think that. Everybody knows it's just an excuse to allow people to illegal vote for "their team."

Excuses

So, they criticize Trump for "not really winning the election," but they want votes that shouldn't count for their candidate?

Man, the left will never cease to be hypocrites.

I think US is the only country in the world where ID is not required to vote.

In most countries a passport is needed, there is a special page the for election stamps, so you don't vote twice.

Most Americans are too poor to travel, so they don't even have passports.

because some racists think blacks are too unintelligent to secure an ID.

Because it would be much harder to commit voter fraud for Democrats.

I think it may have to do with the cost/ability to acquire an ID.

If you don't have money or the ability to get to the DMV, or you have warrants out, you can't obtain a valid ID.

Realistically, it's not racist and it's a valid way of keeping elections clean. But it's also a way leftists can claim conservatives and rightists are furthering racism.

What's funny is that it promotes the idea that minorities can't compete with whites in the ability to abide by the law or maintain financial responsibility. The irony is lost among the bleeding hearts.

The democrats are the ones against it. They need it for 2 reasons.
>Illegal Immigrant votes
>Muh Black who cantz readz, cantz get no license...racisssssss

Actually dems did a study that showed in some places of the country up to 50% of blacks have no photo id

Dems opposed it even when that state paid for it tho. either Texas or NC iirc

>the ability to get to the DMV

If they can't get to the DMV, what makes them think they would care enough to get to the voting booths?

Why? Do they not have bank accounts either?

Because Liberals are stupid, racists, and pretentious.

They need to thrive off of a superiority complex.

Check this out. The black people interviewed about voter ID were not impressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

why do you think Dems dedicate funds into bussing in voters?

>cant read cant get to the DMV dont have a licence
yet somehow democrats still think they have to ability to know who they want as president?

>Too poor
>That's why they don't have passports

Kek

Most people in the United States don't have passports because they don't need them. The size, terrestrial variation, and abundance of resources makes it unnecessary.

Do you know how much busfare is? Less than $2 and the ID would be free to obtain.

But, they have the ability to get to a polling place...

I don't understand Dems.

Checked

Nice trips, but the Fox News logo would immediately turn off liberals, no matter how accurate or truthful it was.

Have to have I'D to:

Buy alcohol
Buy tobacco
Buy guns
Drive a car

Only makes sense you'd have to have one to vote. Need to make sure that the person voting is in fact the person in front of you.

tldr - it's a non issue

>it's okay when right-tards trample over our rights and demand we show our papers

who the fuck would commit voter fraud, it's a motherfucking felony that rewards you with nothing

Dems will oppose voter ID laws 11 out of 10 times.

Because otherwise illegals wouldn't be able to vote, and it's also harder to vote in multiple districts. It would also cut down on black voters, who unwisely always vote for the demokkkrat party.

This

Naw there's a processing fee for IDs because government.

Still it's not much. If you can't manage to save up $25 or whatever leading up to elections... Maybe you shouldn't vote anyway.

becuz i shouldnt need a government id in order to be a person deserving of a vote

and im white

When you count on homeless people voting for you 100 times for a pack of smokes, it becomes very important to defeat any sort of voter ID laws.

1. Lying
2. Brainwashed
3. Racist
4. All of the above

It has nothing to do with being deserving or undeserving. I think the retarded statement you meant to say was
>becuz i shouldnt need a government id in order to verify my identity before i vote

They don't really think that.

It's just a forced meme to keep the vote corrupt.

god why are college white people so insufferable. they have no idea what they're talking about, on any subject really, and yet they act as if they are superior for being more "educated"

>Because the process to determine the leaders of the country isn't important enough to take the most basic measures to ensure validity.

>If you have warrents out

Well those people shouldn't be voting anyway lmao

Which is funny considering almost all countries in the world that don't rig elections require IDs to vote. This is just a bunch of shitty excuses because the democrats know they need the illegal vote to compete with republicans.

Because dems care about that lololol

nope i mean i shouldnt have to have an id at all

im still an american who gets to vote

thats the only requirement

the government isnt doing its job too well if theres a bunch of illegals walking around

>why visit australia if you can have it fucking hot and dusty in LA
>why visit norway to see northern lights if you have a a TV
>why going on a 890km pilgrimage to spain starting off in france if you have Walmart right in your town

Being 'murrican is great :O)

What americans call an ''election'' is a joke to all other countries... nobody else have such a shit system

>and it's a valid way of keeping elections clean

care to elaborate?

there's plenty of germans whom never go abroad, plenty of dutch as well, heck I know peeps from a'dam whom never leave the city in their lifetime.
murrica is quite big so there's a logical substantial number of people not going abroad for any number of reasons.

That implies they travel within the country and enjoy wildlife and nature in different areas.

t. German who has been to new zealand, australia, denmark, Portugal, Spain and went on a pilgrimage so far.
Next is italy, latvia and then Mexico.