Would you date a Liberal Sup Forums ?

Would you date a Liberal Sup Forums ?

>sage

bump

Are you a homosexual, OP?

I did, and now she is against the islamic menace and thinks liberals are fucking retarded and sees BLM as the black KKK.

yes but she has to be 18-22.

When I bust a nut in her and fill her with my semen and have her carry my child, she'll become a conservative.

I'll dick the liberal out of her.

"Baby, will a liberal bitch fuck you like this? Want the big conservative cock?"

her: "Sorry baby, I love your big high testo conservative balls. I'm sorry for being a liberal."

>literal perfection
>liberal

That being said, i guess. If they didnt go to shitty protests and watch Fuck Whitey 2: the Electric Jew coming soon to theatres near you

SAGE

I have and I would.

Rather than chasing after some imagined pure virgin trump supporting tradwife, be realistic and try to redpill one of the many existing women out there who don't browse Sup Forums.

Let's put it this way: She would be liberal at the beginning, but in 3months she would be nationalist.

Sure. I'm capable of discussing politics respectfully like an adult, so "liberal" or "conservative" don't mean jack shit to me.

>shill thread

move along after you hit report.

If the boypussy is good, sure.

I wouldn't try a hardcore liberal, but sure.

Posting an image when you sage still bumps it

As a libertarian, it would be hard, but honestly, they aren't totally intolerable if you meet one with a good temperament.

My last girlfriend was the kind of person who would quickly change the subject if you disagreed politically which was ok I guess. It was just annoying that we never got to talk about politics.

wtf I'm antifa now

Only after she posts feet

disgusting

if by date you mean pound her asshole then yeah

mmmmm ... any nudes?