Brit/pol/: Not Tripfags welcome. All Anonymous Welcome edition

>Bercow aide reveals Labour bias, controversy rolls on
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227188/Speaker-John-Bercow-caught-new-row-Tory-MPs.html

>Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies; UKIP in collapse
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html

>Bank of England to keep using meaty fivers, now tenners too - despite fiat currency on brink of collapse
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/15/bank-england-retain-plastic-5-note-vegan-protest-10-animal-fat

>UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

>Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

>UK academics reveal propaganda efforts by ((Amnesty International)) on Syria
21stcenturywire.com/2017/02/12/syria-uk-academic-slams-amnesty-international-and-ngo-complex-propaganda-campaigns/

>Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>Britain all of a sudden seems to realise that there is a problem with UK prisons
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38931580

>Air pollution at breaking point - EU slams UK
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/air-pollution-final-warning-european-commission-uk-breaches-failure-latest-environment-16-areas-a7581191.html

UK Column News : 14 Feb 2017 - Child Abuse, Armed Services, Prisons & Brexit
>youtube.com/watch?v=l7chqSckBWU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/think-different-can-advertising-defeat-alt-right-propaganda#comments
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/11/whining-bitches-at-the-guardian-release-article-slamming-extremist-british-bloggers-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imperial Leather

u already know i am up in this thread

BASED Trip crew is going nowhere

>I'd love to go on a date with you user! Oh but wait... I can't do this Saturday, I'm helping organise an anti-Trump march.... ooogghhhh! How about Sunday?

Do not reply to anyone using a trip in this thread

Do not mention the trips in this thread (aside from this post)

This is how we will be free.
AnonyBrit/pol/ unite

[maliciously complies]

Welcome back user!
How do you feel about the state of Westminster Democracy in the UK atm?

This

Reminder that Tory mongs tried to pull a coup on Triplords using May's Brexit speech as a springboard but then got blown to fucking pieces when she ended up sucking Paki cock live on stage

Lord Check Them.

David Cameron was a good prime minister. He did what had to be done. Only the workshy and the welfare dependant dislike him.

Haters gonna hate.

>Oh! How about you come to the anti-Trump march with me!? It'll be fun. And you can meet some of my friends

I don't even mind trips but you're one of the shit ones

Reminder that they don't care about Brit/pol/

The ABSOLUTE state of westminster democracy.

Both the Conservative and Labour parties should have died long ago, and indeed did die long ago but continue to shamble along supported purely by the weight of the maggots festering on their corpses in a rather unedifying sight

No pussy is worth lying about your politics.

why am i not allowed here

i am a girl!!!

Rubbish, the Tories have been reanimated for the time being

t. tranny

I love your rage

Does the faggot that puts lad at the end of every post to make himself recognizable count?

YKTD, have you found a job yet?

What days do you have to go to the job centre?

Do you think you can blag it much more? They must be getting a little suspcious of you.

You guys heard about this?

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/think-different-can-advertising-defeat-alt-right-propaganda#comments

The Home Office has contracted a Jewish ad agency M&C Saatchi to create memes to "combat Alt Right extremism". Prepare to be flooded by some Hilldawg tier autism in the coming months.

do not break rule one of AnonyBrit/pol/

What do you predict at the next GE?

SNP gains in North England
Plaid gains in Wales, pro-indy
Labour gains in cities
Lib Dem gains in staunch remain areas, will it be enough to vote out another MP though?

>Only the workshy and the welfare dependant dislike him.
>hmm, unemployment is vastly above the number of job vacancies announced.
>Thus, people are workshy even though simple mathematics can show what a joke our economy is!

The difference between me and the hugely successful politician is that this salmond takes the bait.

It must be so sad to live a life completely devoid of comedy

Justice for Nuttall

yes i am a transWOMEN you bigot....

I miss Hameron, although he was a coward and weak. May has the Philip HAMmond nose, the "Vince Cable" nose. You know what I mean? Do you see it?

Look at May, Hammond and Vince Cable's noses and compare.

being a stinky chode with horrific features has its perks i guess

i'm a bit drunk

>in the coming months.
>Implying

Why is it that intelligent and successful people tend to be liberal?

SNP broadly stagnant, maybe drop one seat to the Conservatives and gain Edinburgh from Labour.

Depending on how Are Nutt does, maybe 1-2 UKIP gains in the north.
Widespread Labour losses to Lib (maybe up to 15-20) and a Conservative majority. (Electoral mathematics may be such that a Lab > Lib swing yields a Conservative landslide and totally unwarranted illusion of popularity for our worst autistic prime minister.)

Just wanted to let you know all of you are pathetic faggots and I only come to /brit/ on elections when the threads are moving so fast I don't have to read this 90% bullshit.

What happened to the amazing 2012 /brit/?

Yeah, they're running many hit pieces against the "alt-right" (whoever they are).
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/11/whining-bitches-at-the-guardian-release-article-slamming-extremist-british-bloggers-

Is Meme Merchant part of your crew. As far as I'm concerned he's the only half decent one, although I haven't noticed you before.

Are you an ally of YKTD? I'm sure you're well aware of the fact that literally nobody likes him, not even himself or his family.

sorry no women allowed

they don't

that's fine by me lad

please move this conversation to the tripfags' thread. ty

Is the Guardian the worst MSM outlet?
>BBC compromised
>Mail is obvious
>Independent is clickbait

Guardian masquerades as a bation of free speech but closes comments. Supports leaks but then undermines their work. Gives the illusion of a free press, whilst offering very little more then tepid air.

we're working on it user ;)

I think a good part of that is illusory, The 0.8% swing shows the country still hates them even if it grudgingly accepts them.

>MEME MERCHANT is the only half-decent tripfag

Fucking wew

that's misogyny bucko...
conservatards BTFO

So did you do your CCNA or flunk the weekly exams?

>mfw 40/50 year old programmers that don't know how to use a basic binary table to convert 32 bit IP 1s and 0s into its decimal value
>mfw these basement dwellers had jobs in IT
>mfw I was only 17 when I did my CCNA
They were idiots and they looked unwashed.

The swing is irrelevant compared to how much they've surged since May got in

Do you have paid employment? I bet you don't.

They really do, at least in my experience

I'm not saying this makes their views correct

misogyny understates my disdain for the vaginal blairite.

Literally whatever they do it's going to look like the system is against us - because it is - which emboldens our message.

They have slick ad campaigns and £60m of government propaganda funding. It's going to backfire like fuck. But M&C Saatchi don't care, they're getting paid either way and the Home Office don't care because they'll burn through anybody's money.

Trust the nice Jewish ad agency funded by your taxes! They're the real threat! Ignore the fact that you're a minority in London now! lol!

everyone left, most returned during the great meme wars but can't tolerate the sort of cancer we see today.

>Make a thread that is explicitly anti-tripfag

>Not only do all the regulars post in it but they accidentally net a Canadian shitposting tripfag instead

Can Anonymongs do ANYTHING right

>Article 50 trigered.
>Councillor elections in Scotland that may see a SNP decline.
Anything major after that?

your experience must be very limited, you're probably still a student.

>Hassan
Fuck off pakis.

IT didn't work against Trumpgen and it won't work here.
Too many people have been posting here on Sup Forums for a decade (like me) and can spot them a mile away.

I almost think you're funded by others in an attempt to reduce British political consciousness into a pointless back and forth bickerfest about nothing consequential whatsoever.

>Meme Merchant
>decent

Because they're too smart to mire themselves in the fuckery that is politics.

If they actually looked into it they'd become blackpilled and suicidal. [spoiler]leftists[/spoilersdontwork]

I'd say the Guardian is better than the Independent and the Mail. The Mail is good for celeb side boob though.

>pay attention to me please
>please don't ignore me
Have a (you) to sustain your ego.

Indyref2 is defo in the pipeline.

UK devolution was on the cards but must wait for constitutional turmoil to subside

then hopefully a shift to repeal some of the worst Tory laws, once they're out of power.

>REMINDER: No matter how tempting it is to play whack-an-autist, just ignore, hide and do not reply. ty anons

I work in Greggs as a security guard.

well user........
>hating a base that can turn the tides of any election

no wonder UKIP lost........
i am a proud canadian female from old old /r9k/!!

>I'd say the Guardian is better than the Independent and the Mail.
We got an outsider boys.

Scotland need to stop whining, they have it easy compared to most places, they should shoot up Fentanyl and die.

You mean you're blaming me when in almost literally every thread it's the 1PBTID brigate that start first

What a poor way of both admitting that you can't stop responding to tripfags and trying to seem like you're not giving in to them at the same time

YKTD, is this a familiar sight for you? When are you due to go there next?

>the MoD unironically believes that weekend warriors who train a minimum of 27 days per YEAR are good enough to replace regular troops

I wish the USA would just drop NATO so that European politicians could stop being such fucking whores when it comes to defence.

Well it is, it has more content to read. Plus the Guardians election maps are great.

How many racists do you remove from the premises on an average day?

>that can turn the tides of any election
The SNP won 2007 despite the women being afraid of the 11111 BILLION SNP TAX RISES IF YOU DON'T KEEP VOTING LABOUR FOREVER!!!

>I wish the USA would just drop NATO
Don't worry, Trump will!

What? He's now a fully-paid neocon shill for war with Iran and aggressive action against Russia and went back on his claims that NATO is obsolete?

Oh well

The quality of writing is undeniably a lot better than the Mail's

>Well it is, it has more content to read
And it is ALL shit. More shit isn't a good thing.
You faggot remoaner.

Are you lot Brexiting yet or is Parliament holding the UK hostage?

The Home Office has given £60m to (((M&C Saatchi))) in order to:

>"..find the best channels through which to communicate with the right sort of people. So they might monitor conversations on social media platforms and intervene in them in ways that might help change behaviour.”

Also that

>“It will be under-the-radar stuff,” says Benedict Pringle, editor of the website PoliticalAdvertising.co.uk, who has studied in detail M&C Saatchi’s past political work. “If we see their work, then they will probably be doing something wrong.”

so they are doing it in secret.

Forgot pic

I bet you see a lot of action working security in Greggs. Where are you based? The wild west or something?

>undeniably
Wrong.

>Great meme wars
Stop with that yank-shit, lad.

Also, have you noticed for the Americans' claims to be the best memers, and such, they sure steal a lot of memes from Brit/pol/ - in fact, all their good memes are British/Canadian/Aussie made...

I wonder why...

Neither - They don't have to hold it hostage when they can just go the subtle route of watering it down over 2 years

2 racists and 3 individuals who gave me funny looks for posting here on my pink iPhone (I accuse them of racism and my manager would never dream of checking since it'd mean he'd have to come into work.)

March, you've been told 100 trillion zillion quadrillion billion NILLION GIGALLION QUADBILLIONZILLIONGILLIONMILLIONYILLION times.

Fucking hell lad.

Nothing in any of your posts matter. Into the filter you go.

No it isn't, it has some good content, their sports section is pretty good as well. I agree is has a lot of click bait hanging around, but it is easy to spot.

We're Brexiting next Tuesday.

Going in hard and dry.

Article 50 next month lad

Are we counting Devon as west?

Must feel brave to pretend to filter me in one thread and then be a whole different person in the next

>A50 is leaving the EU
Proof that these threads are genuinely being filled with Redditors and that's where the anti-triplord aggro is coming from

Give it a rest YMCA, you've been BTFO numerous times already, you kept harping on about us voting to remain, then we voted leave and you fucked off for months (gave everyone some peace and serenity), now you've come back to shill and be a general annoyance.. You'll fuck off once A50 is triggered and then you'll return again, like a fucking transient. Only can you stay gone when you do eventually fuck off again?

Thanks.

>No it isn't, it has some good content
It has zero good content it's all propaganda. All against men, all against white people, all yay muslims! etc.

YOu are a remoaner or your skin is literally the colour of shit. That's the only reason you would think any of it is good.

I'd agree with him desu.

The Guardian has a lot of clickbaity SJW shit, but it's also one of the better papers in "highest peak" terms since it does some token journalism like the snowden shit.

Put shoe on head

please ignore, hide and do not feed the named ones

the mail aims at a lower caliber of reader, probably more successful at influenceing opinions. Guardian aims at leftish academics and fails to please either. It's on brrowed time already.
Not sure if UK citizens are ready for a post-newspaper media yet though...

Racking my brains for better outlets for news and not finding many.

Have you come around to the realisation that they're out to get you all too?

John Hartson, is that you?

i dont tend to look at her nose tbhonest lad